THE 5G CRISIS

Repas du soir

I normally use a bluetooth headset in the office when making calls but I just realized that's probably as bad as using a cellphone next to the head.

Does a Cisco office phone present the same issues when held close to the head?
Maybe you should try the new Cinco-Fone from Cinco Mobile.

LiveWire

I believe Nick speaks to that, but off the top of my head I forget exactly what he said. Even if that's true (Can't remember if it is or not), what actually matters is the effect of the SIGNALS not the energy itself (Refer back to what I mention that Nick says about the whole heating of ionizating radiation vs. the heating effects of non-ionizing radiation). You don't need a lot of power to disrupt signals in the body, considering, that the body runs off very low levels of electricity (I believe to the tune of millivolts) so it doesn't take much to disrupt your internal bodily signals. Your body has aspects similar to a computer in that regard, since pulses of electricity flow to and from your brain to the rest of your body sending various commands to your organs, muscles, skin, brain 24/7. So it makes a lot of sense that since computers can send and receive information via wi-fi, that your body will intercept these same signals. The problem is that these signals were meant for computers, not humans, so your body doesn't know how to use this information and because it is a foreign signal it can't understand, treats it like a foreign invader and activates the stress/immune response.

Also, back then we weren't flooded with signals 24/7. Very few people had cell phones, and cell towers were very rare, public wi-fi wasn't a thing, tablets weren't a thing, etc etc...

You have obviously no idea about the power emitted by the old analogue TV broadcast antenas. Those were multiples of the current output of cell masts. Not even comparable. Sorry to say this thread is almost devoid of any actual understanding of basic physics.

Sanjutsi

I did not believe in EMF affecting health until I bought a house directly next to a 4G mast beaming into my bedroom. Unexplained diziness, maldigestion and headaches instantly appeared when I’d stay in my house. It took me 2 months to figure out.

I think EMF’s don’t directly damages DNA, but indirectly causes a toxic state of the body. My theory is that it aggravates microorganisms that co-exist in the human body; I think some studies have shown certain pathogens like candida and borrelia to release numerous times more toxins when exposed to certain frequencies as a defensive/stress response. It might also interfere with some biochemical processes.

Eighter way, 5G is going to happen. Only time will tell how bad it will be. I think we at this forum are quite well armed against pathogens and stress so I’m not super worried.

sladerunner69

- FCC probably knows that EMF are harmful, and they don't care. Serious studies haven't been done by the FCC since the 90s when 3g, 4g all that didn't exist yet and safety EMF standards are still based upon the studies done in the 90s and have no relevance in a 4g, 5g world.
- Most countries other than the united states recognize EMF are harmful, especially some countries like Israel which is one of the few countries to have very strict EMF limits.
- Even cell phone manufacturers know that you shouldn't hold a phone directly against your head and it is even shown in the fine print (which nobody reads anymore) probably so no one can sue them when they get brain cancer.
- Popular opinion is that ionizing radiation is the only radiation that is harmful. This is false. Non-ionizing radiation, while it may not heat as much as ionizing radiation, comes with its own problems. Heat was the only factor considered in the 90s though. There was little to no study into the main issues that non-ionizing radiation poses, which is signals. Wifi, 4g sends out signals to phones, but the problem is these signals also get interpreted by our bodies because our bodies also run off low level electricity. However, they are unnatural signals and confuse our body, and cause havoc like leaky gut, leaky blood brain barrier, disruption of voltage gate calcium channel, just to name a couple. EMF also triggers inflammation in the body, which triggers the whole stress pathway that RP speaks of constantly (serotonin, tryptophan, estrogen, cortisol, adrenaline) and studies have shown increased white blood cell count (triggering of immune system) and destruction of red blood cells (apoptosis). strong electrical fields are so potent they can actually do things like light a light bulb. You can see this for yourself (Well, I'm not gonna be attempting this though lol) by holding a light bulb up 50-100 ft from high voltage power lines (500,000V) and it will literally light up.
- Plenty of studies have been done showing the harmful effects on humans living near cell towers ranging from lower end problems like depression, fatigue, irritability, confusion to higher end problems like cancer. Studies have shown there is a clear relationship to people living near to cell towers and higher occurrence of depression, fatigue, irritability etc. This effect is seen as far away as 400-500 meters from cell towers. Within 50 feet of cell towers, occurrence of symptoms is nearly 100% (Occurrence of fatigue was something like 80%+).
- Mitigation strategies involve using speakerphone with your phone (never put it against your face), using 3G instead of 4G, using airplane mode or turning it off entirely especially when sleeping or when you must put it in your pocket. Turn off your wireless on router when going to bed, and even during the day (if you can use ethernet instead), make sure you sleeping environment is low in magnetic and electric fields (turn off breaker in your bedroom for added protection). Or at least make sure electrical appliances are far from your bed. Find the place in your home that is lowest EMF and use that as your bedroom.
- Ideal #... at least for sleeping, forget the # off hand but I know I aim for 0.1mG or less magnetic, 0.0 EF (quite achievable when you turn off breaker and/or move all electrical appliance), and 0.001 mW/m^2 RF (This is the most difficult one, but achievable if you go somewhere shielded like the basement for me. Yes I sleep in my basement... Just not my mom's basement =P)

The EMF guage that I bought rarely picks up anything, unless I put it very close or touching an appliance. The biggest reading I get is when I hold it close to an electrical outlet. This leads me to believe some people are overdoing it with respect to protecting from dirty electricity. I don't think standing near a microwave, if the reader isnt picking up anything, is going to have a significant effect on metabolism.

Also, what do you think of grounding mats? Is this an effect way to counter signals from wifi, etc?

Sanjutsi

Your EMF gauge probably only measures the strength of low frequency electric fields (Read: power outlets, most household devices). High frequencies (Read: Wi-fi, phone masts, etc.) don't emit alot of energy but can be equally damaging. If you get a EMF reader which also measures high frequencies you'll notice the biggest culprits in the house and about are indeed power outlets (especially in drywall since the electric field can not flow easily into the ground unlike in concrete walls), Wi-Fi routers, cell-phones/DECT phones and cellphone towers.

Your best bet is to make your bedroom a safe haven: Don't sleep near power sockets with your head and have a bedframe/matrass that's not made of metal parts preferably (conductor). Switch your phone to airplane mode and turn off the Wi-Fi if it is near your bedroom before sleeping. If you live near a phone mast, it might be interesting to invest in some curtains with silver/copper fabric that shield EMF, otherwise don't bother. :): Your sleep is the time your body needs to recover and be EMF free- so that you can be able to handle daily exposure. Sleep at least 5 meters away from your main powerbox and at least 2 meters away from electronic devices.

Regarding dirty electricity, there is little you can do unless you have a house with your very own powergrid that is not shared. Your best bet is to get one or two stetzer filters (not more, it will draw dirty electricity to your grid) put them between the biggest dirty appliances in the house (usually Wi-Fi and fridge). If you are loaded you can have a factory power filter inbetween yuor incoming power line and your house grid, but that can cost up to 700$.

Grounding only works if your ground is not shared with other households and clean. If you get a grounding mat which is attached to a grounding that is polluted with dirty electricity from other households, you'll only be worsening the situation.​

Sanjutsi

Also don't wear a tin-foil hat. You'll be a walking antenna unless it is grounded.

JamesGatz

5G phones are unbearable to be around... so much more stressful than 4G phones

If you guys want to get serious about your health you got to stay away from it, remove the SIM from your phone you got to do it, get a texting application that runs on wifi instead

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals