Thanks For REALITY

casualty0

It took weeks of research (searx & the duck found you) to find clean science.

Which is nearly extinct on nih-dot-gov (the "h" certainly stands for "hype"). The site appears to exist as a means to legitimize greed.

I was merely looking for evidence to help my Dr. understand I need medicine, not serotonin... Serotonin has not only been useless, but I suspected problematic - all logic, reason & what little chemistry I can parse point to a compromised dopamine system. THAT dubious conjecture is mysteriously taboo (or the target of scams) with the tragic exception of neurodegenerative issues.

What I've read here saddens me but does ring of TRUTH. Why am I not surpised?

Thank you sincerely for the unbiased research and rational discourse.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Welcome to the Great Awakening. :hattip

OP
casualty0

casualty0

Thank you Charlie.

It's a daunting dose of fact, tbh.

Ironicly, the medicine for my simple dilemma has been approved over 10 years - yet is unavailable due to America's "CM$".

And that mine is but one of 100's of conditions capable scientists & ethical physicians are forbidden to pursue.

Thank you for providing this resource

OP
casualty0

casualty0

I have indeed, @postman :cyclops:

Those explain (with Science) why SSRI's feel like walking death. And why I simply don't take the Estradiol end of my HRT... but suffer gravely when I can't ($$) fill the T-cyp part.

Though I've been $erotonin "non-compliant" over 5 years, 15 +/- years of $erotonin "obedience" are probably irreversible at my age.

I found the posts & articles here on duck-go's 4th page - cause I've learned the first 2 (at least) are pure nonsense.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom