Thanks, Everyone Interacting on this Forum

korpesh

Hey Everyone! :)

I am long-time lurker here (about a year), as well as lurking on longecity for about five years before that. Just wanted to finally appear out of the shadows to mainly say "thanks" to all of the incredibly knowledgeable and courageous experimenters that are on here, pushing the envelope on trying to improve health for all us. Your selfless sharing of information has made substantial benefits to my overall health in the past several months.

In particular, I just wanted to say thank you to the man, the legend himself, @haidut for his incredible selfless sharing of knowledge and products, as well as, in no particular order, a bunch of others whose knowledge, insight, and oftentimes hilarious comments, have provided me a path to start getting real answers for my own health... @vulture, @ecstatichamster, @Hans, @sladerunner69, @Lokzo, @Blossom, @TheBeard, @JoeKool and too many others to list, honestly, but thanks very much to all of you.

I have found this forum's information so incredibly helpful, I'm inspired to try to give back by interacting more in the future and providing my own insight to the, literally, hundreds of different supplements and substances I've gone through over the past decade or so. I don't have the deep understanding of biological and scientific processes like many do on here, but in the future will try to do my part and at least provide testimonial for any substances I have personal experience with, in hopes of providing benefit to the vast numbers of lurkers, like me, that are probably out there.

All in all, though, just wanted to say "thank you." You guys may not realize it, but collectively you are doing a great benefit to all the, probably, thousands of people out there like me who have relied on your experiences to find answer. Please keep up the awesome work.

valzim

I am long-time lurker here (about a year), as well as lurking on longecity for about five years before that. Just wanted to finally appear out of the shadows to mainly say "thanks" to all of the incredibly knowledgeable and courageous experimenters that are on here, pushing the envelope on trying to improve health for all us. Your selfless sharing of information has made substantial benefits to my overall health in the past several months.

In particular, I just wanted to say thank you to the man, the legend himself, @haidut for his incredible selfless sharing of knowledge and products, as well as, in no particular order, a bunch of others whose knowledge, insight, and oftentimes hilarious comments, have provided me a path to start getting real answers for my own health... @vulture, @ecstatichamster, @Hans, @sladerunner69, @Lokzo, @Blossom, @TheBeard, @JoeKool and too many others to list, honestly, but thanks very much to all of you.

I have found this forum's information so incredibly helpful, I'm inspired to try to give back by interacting more in the future and providing my own insight to the, literally, hundreds of different supplements and substances I've gone through over the past decade or so. I don't have the deep understanding of biological and scientific processes like many do on here, but in the future will try to do my part and at least provide testimonial for any substances I have personal experience with, in hopes of providing benefit to the vast numbers of lurkers, like me, that are probably out there.

All in all, though, just wanted to say "thank you." You guys may not realize it, but collectively you are doing a great benefit to all the, probably, thousands of people out there like me who have relied on your experiences to find answer. Please keep up the awesome work.
Yep. Agree 100%.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Thank you for the nice words! The thought of being helpful/useful is what keeps me (us?) going :):