Thanks Charlie

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks for taking the time to decorate the forum for the holidays! It looks great. :D

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ladies, :hattip

Merry Christmas! :xmas

tara

And thanks for all the work you've done to make this forum available to us all year. :)

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
tara said:
And thanks for all the work you've done to make this forum available to us all year. :)
:yeahthat
Happy Holidays everyone!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
tara said:

:hattip

I appreciate everyones efforts here. Its a great place. :)

pboy

indeed, the back and forth ive had here for the past 2 years now nearly has been a great help in my life. Thanks much for helping facilitate that for many of us. Even many of the people that no longer frequent here have said things that have helped me a lot, and they probably don't even know it! The forum background is nice, I agree. Hope you all have an awesome day tomorrow!

Suikerbuik

Don't think I've to add anything :). Appreciate your input Charlie and also others. Merry christmas and a lovely and healthy new year everyone!

kiran

Thanks Charlie, the skin looks great.

PS:One little nitpick though. It's hard to read the topic title when the topic is highlighted.

Merry Christmas!

treelady

Thank you so much Charlie and Happy Holidays everyone. This site has really helped me get on the right track.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
kiran said:

PS:One little nitpick though. It's hard to read the topic title when the topic is highlighted.

Merry Christmas!

Fixed.

:grouphug2

lindsay

I love it! Merry Christmas and great job Charlie!

NaKCaMg

:snowman Merry Christmas Charlie and Forum members! Thank you for making this site available.

PS
I was startled the other day when you were testing different site decorations (string of Christmas lights)... it took me a second or two to figure out why I was hearing little explosions coming from my computer (when my curser moved to the top of the page)! :lol:

Spokey

I like the snowy backdrop.

The red glowing eyes in the dark of the tree line are a bit disturbing, but whatever. Festive!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals