Thanks Charlie!

SeanBissell

Hey everyone,

My name is Sean Bissell, and I've been experimenting with "Ray Peat Style" eating for a few months and am pretty darn fascinated with his ideas. I'll hopefully be hanging around here quite a bit :)

But I really just wanted to thank Charlie for putting this forum together, it's not easy to set everything up and I think I speak for everyone when I say it's very much appreciated.

So thank you Charlie! May you reap many "karma points" for this good deed :)
-Sean

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Sean! Welcome to the forum. :wave:

You are very welcome kind sir. I saw that the Ray Peat community needed a place like this, and I thought about it for a couple months trying to figure out if I should set it up or not. Then, one morning, a guy mentioned on one of the other groups that he wished the Ray Peat community was set up in a forum type atmosphere. ;) That was the push I needed and a couple days later I started the build. It has been a lot of work, and it is taking a lot of my time. But it is so very much worth it.

I truly hope this place can bring together the information it will take to get people on the path of health. That is my goal. As I stated before, the more info we can pull together along with testimonials, the more people can be helped.

Let me thank everyone again who is already participating on the forum. This obviously cannot be done without you. Even a thank you to the guests who are reading this. Please do not be shy, feel free to jump in anytime you like. And a huge thank you to Ray Peat for giving me the permission to set this all up. He has touched a lot of people in his life and with this forum we will be able to expand that reach even further.

Take care.

ARK

Thank Charlie-
You are pretty awsome. I can't thank you enough for doing this. Peatin' can be pretty lonely. It is a life style and from the outside most people just don't get it. The support from others can be very significant - so this group may act as a life savor for us all.
In grace,
Ann

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ark! Welcome to the forum, it's great to see you posting! :wave:

You are very welcome. And thank you so much for the kind comments.

You are right, it can be pretty lonely in Peat land at times. People calling you crazy. Telling me I am drinking the Peat super saturated sugar kool aid(that was on marksdailyapple). Which I wanted to reply, "Yes, and it tastes so darn good and in the back of your mind you wish you had some! "

Health is a journey, and it's great to know that we have friends around here to share our Peaty experiences with.

Now, that being said. Let's go kick some PUFA butt! :lol:

Brittany

I agree with the previous posts... Thank you, Charlie, for creating a great forum! It's hard work putting something like this together and and excellent resource for people new to Ray Peat. I wish I had something like this when I first found Peat over a year ago!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You are very welcome Brittany.

Couldn't do it without you guys and gals. And surely couldn't do it without Dr. Ray Peat.

bradley

Yes thank you kindly Charlie. This is much needed. I've been giving the diet a try for the last few weeks. was fruitarian/80/10/10 for a few years which did a number on me hormonally, then flirted with paleo which made things worse, now slowly climbing out of the hole. This is an invaluable research along with Danny's latest book.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You are most certainly welcome.

Paleo was a huge downfall to me and I often say it put me in a hole to. Now I am digging and clawing my way out of this hormonal crap hole that I found myself in. Been eating this way for close to 6 months now and definitely seeing some improvement but still have a ways to go.

Ray-Z

Thank you, Charlie.

In just a few days, I've learned quite a bit from this forum. I appreciate your work and that of the other Peat Forum regulars.

G

gummybear

Thank you charlie for setting up this forum, i've learnt alot from it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ray-Z said:
Thank you, Charlie.

In just a few days, I've learned quite a bit from this forum. I appreciate your work and that of the other Peat Forum regulars.

Ray-Z, welcome to the forum.

You guys and gals are most welcome. I hope the knowledge here gets to help a lot of people.

And a big thanks to all of you!

gummybear said:
Thank you charlie for setting up this forum, i've learnt alot from it.

Me too. :)