Thanking You All On This Most Powerful RPF

Nicole W.

This actually provides a snapshot of what has occurred for me on this forum. Though I do not have many private conversations with members here, I feel this much connection and deep appreciation for many of you on this forum and if I had the financial resources, I would fly around the world and meet you :):

Youngster Travels 1,000 Miles to Meet 81-Year-old Lady He Met on ‘Words With Friends’
I second that! I am grateful for all the intelligent, kind, and insightful people on this forum. Thank you so much for making my life and health better as a result.

Peatful

Lisa, thank you for posting this sentiment AND this link.

True life is relational.

Seleniodine

Hi Lisa, I am glad you posted this. Although I have only been on the forum (mainly lurking) for about a year, I feel the same way you do about the people on this forum. Some seriously amazing, intelligent and caring people willing to share their knowledge , research and experience. Kind of like RP himself!
Cheers to all!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:rightagain

:D

You are awesome

giphy.gif

@Stud @pimpnamedraypeat @michael94 you guys are hilarious and made my day in an otherwise stressful week...

:rolling :grouphug

:kiss: sorry about the sucky week

Lyn

This actually provides a snapshot of what has occurred for me on this forum. Though I do not have many private conversations with members here, I feel this much connection and deep appreciation for many of you on this forum and if I had the financial resources, I would fly around the world and meet you :):

Youngster Travels 1,000 Miles to Meet 81-Year-old Lady He Met on ‘Words With Friends’
Thank you, Lisa. That's a wonderful story and a wonderful photo. May the coming week be a better one for you!

BrianF

To all tbe people who have helped me over the few years I've been using this forum, and there are too many to mention, i salute you!

You have helped me to improve the health of myself and a growing number of people i love.

Lot of genuine respect for the people who make this my number one go to for health education.

OP
L

lollipop

To all tbe people who have helped me over the few years I've been using this forum, and there are too many to mention, i salute you!

You have helped me to improve the health of myself and a growing number of people i love.

Lot of genuine respect for the people who make this my number one go to for health education.
+1 I would need several posts to name every one!! I listed those above who had responded to the thread :): I like to acknowledge those who show up on a thread I have started ❤️

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals