Tetracycline Shipped To Norway

superhuman

Anyone know a place where i can buy tetracycline that ships to Norway and does not require prescription?

onioneyedox

Nordic countries seems to have so strict customs that most places don't seem to send here. We need sneaky forwarding service from UK or something, heh. :banghead: Maybe darknet markets have something, probably not though, not as much demand as for recreational drugs... (I haven't bothered to check) Some places seems to send to Sweden though, maybe they have more this type of traffic (different demographics?) so they can't block it close to 100%.

Emstar1892

As in the antibiotics tetracyclines? To take internally? Maybe there's other context to this but if not, seriously, steer clear!!!!!!!!!!!

Emstar1892

Okay well I can only speak from personal experience but I would seriously reconsider it.

I was on them for acne in my teens, and my eyes teeth and nails turned dark yellow (to the point that friends and family were pointing it out daily in terror), I became unable to recover from colds and flus, ended up getting infections all the time, my hair dried up and fell out, my stomach stopped being able to digest anything remotely solid, and I got the WORST case of candida possible. To end it all, my GP wrote me a letter by hand saying that, off the record, I should come off them because a)Nobody knows the long term effects b)Reports of diabetes are flooding in from previous tetracycline-takers c)The side effects I've mentioned were happening to all his other patients.

In the UK it's like the first thing that gets prescribed if there's anything wrong with you.

Actually a girl that I work with started on the same day as me 4 months ago, and when she arrived she had terrible acne. It cleared up and no one said anything, but now she looks hurrendous - her hair has also fallen out, and her eyes and teeth are also dark yellow suddenly. She's off sick today (ironic) but I managed to subtly ask a few questions last week about how she got such clear skin and she told me she was on tetracycline!!!! Seriously do some research before you go down this path, however serious the problem you want to take them for is, I urge you!!! I wish to god i'd never touched them and I now think i'm developing an autoimmune disorder, most probable cause? Those horrible pills!!!!!

Last edited:

Suikerbuik

Though it's not the place to discuss: "The true method of knowledge is experiment", (I'd also hesitate).

michael94

Though it's not the place to discuss: "The true method of knowledge is experiment", (I'd also hesitate).

Okay well I can only speak from personal experience but I would seriously reconsider it.

I was on them for acne in my teens, and my eyes teeth and nails turned dark yellow (to the point that friends and family were pointing it out daily in terror), I became unable to recover from colds and flus, ended up getting infections all the time, my hair dried up and fell out, my stomach stopped being able to digest anything remotely solid, and I got the WORST case of candida possible. To end it all, my GP wrote me a letter by hand saying that, off the record, I should come off them because a)Nobody knows the long term effects b)Reports of diabetes are flooding in from previous tetracycline-takers c)The side effects I've mentioned were happening to all his other patients.

In the UK it's like the first thing that gets prescribed if there's anything wrong with you.

Actually a girl that I work with started on the same day as me 4 months ago, and when she arrived she had terrible acne. It cleared up and no one said anything, but now she looks hurrendous - her hair has also fallen out, and her eyes and teeth are also dark yellow suddenly. She's off sick today (ironic) but I managed to subtly ask a few questions last week about how she got such clear skin and she told me she was on tetracycline!!!! Seriously do some research before you go down this path, however serious the problem you want to take them for is, I urge you!!! I wish to god i'd never touched them and I now think i'm developing an autoimmune disorder, most probable cause? Those horrible pills!!!!!

Lactobacillus was your friend and you murdered him! All those years spent together meant nothing I guess...RIP little guys

In all seriousness, calcium and zinc chelation probably contributed as wel..

Suikerbuik

Yes and a lot of stress and else.
I know it can have numerous beneficial effects, but it also does things we don't yet understand, nor does Dr Peat.
I just try to say that it shouldn't be seen as candy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals