Tetracycline For Rheumatoid Arthritis

charmer

I am 26, and recently started showing symptoms of RA, after infection.

Based on my research, RA is often highly correlated to periodontal infections. This seems true in my case since aggressive near-root dental caries has been operating my mouth for about 2 years.

I started taking k2 mk-4, but quickly ran out. Then I started taking tetracycline 100 mg for a few days. And man, it makes me so depressed and tired. I did not feel depression before, just a substantial joint inflammation on my feet and forearms.

I also suffer from lowish blood sugar, and niacinamide tends to make things worth.

Any advice anyone can give me? Anything else with low side-effects that can make me feel better?

Thanks.

tomisonbottom

I am 26, and recently started showing symptoms of RA, after infection.

Based on my research, RA is often highly correlated to periodontal infections. This seems true in my case since aggressive near-root dental caries has been operating my mouth for about 2 years.

I started taking k2 mk-4, but quickly ran out. Then I started taking tetracycline 100 mg for a few days. And man, it makes me so depressed and tired. I did not feel depression before, just a substantial joint inflammation on my feet and forearms.

I also suffer from lowish blood sugar, and niacinamide tends to make things worth.

Any advice anyone can give me? Anything else with low side-effects that can make me feel better?

Thanks.

How much are you eating a day?

Antibiotics increase the need for calories, carbs and protein.

yerrag

I took low dose doxycycline 40mg/day in 2 doses for 2 weeks and lowered it to 20mg/day in 1 dose daily after the first 2 weeks. I was taking it in the hope it will help lower my blood pressure.

Blood pressure did not go down, but I'm hopeful it will as I began to see the effect on my joints and my scalp after 3 weeks of it. My arthritic left knee felt no pain anymore when I'm walking up stairs that have large vertical rises with each step as well as with climbing up ladders. I also experience my seborrheic dermatitis condition easing up, and it hasn't bothered me since. It's highly probable that arthritis and seborrheic dermatitis are different manifestations of endotoxemia, although I haven't seen it having an effect on my blood pressure.

I'm using a simple test to gauge progress on my left knee arthritis. I currently can stand up from a sitting position using my right leg only, but I'm having a hard time using my left leg alone. Partly it's because my left leg is weaker than my right leg, but it's also because my left knee is arthritic. When the arthritis is no longer, I should be able to rise up from a sitting position using my left leg easily.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals