“Essential Oil of Ylang-Ylang can help to avoid both sepsis and tetanus by inhibiting microbial growth and disinfecting the wounds. This property of Ylang-Ylang Oil protects your wounds from infections from bacteria, virus and fungus. It also helps to speed up the healing process of the wound.”

“Does iodine stop tetanus?

Though vegetative forms of C. tetani are easily killed by heat, the spores are more resistant. Some are killed by boiling for 15 minutes, whereas others may survive for up to three hours. Most spores are killed within a few hours by a 1% aqueous solution of iodine, or by a 10-volume solution of hydrogen peroxide.”

“Furthermore, tetanus can be mistaken for many other medical conditions, including drug-induced dystonic reactions, meningitis, seizures, hypocalcaemia, rabies, strychnine poisoning and stroke.5 In fact, our patient was also initially misdiagnosed as having a dental infection.

The spatula test is a simple diagnostic bedside test that involves touching the oropharynx with a spatula or tongue blade. In normal circumstances, this manoeuvre would elicit a gag reflex, and the patient tries to expel the spatula (ie, a negative test result). However, if the patient has tetanus, he may develop a reflex spasm of the masseters and bite the spatula (a positive test result) This test had a sensitivity of 94% and a specificity of 100%.6 Despite being a useful test, it would be particularly difficult to perform in someone who already has a lock jaw, as the test requires patient’s co-operation to open the mouth for the spatula to be inserted.”

Out of the 7 people in the USA that die each year from tetanus, like anything else it is mostly the elderly that die from it. Less than 1 person under sixty succumbs to it…

“How survivable is tetanus?

Mortality in the United States resulting from generalized tetanus is 30% overall, 52% in patients older than 60 years, and 13% in patients younger than 60 years.”

I won’t be surprised if eventually vaccines are offered to reduce the odds of one getting struck by lightening. I was surprised to hear they offer a vaccine to keep people from getting bladder infections!

OP
L

Logan-

I’d like to read data about the outcome of people who were diagnosed with tetanus, and refused the vaccine. An even more interesting data would be people who were in situations that the establishment deems would necessitate a tetanus vaccine, yet they refused, then diagnosed with tetanus, and overcome it on their own, without vaccination.
If such data exists.

“What could possibly be more dangerous to your health and life than a rattlesnake bite? Vaccinations. Our guest, Curtis Cost, the author of “Vaccines are Dangerous,” explains why shots have more serious consequences than many may have initially realized.

Curtis describes problems, beyond “side effects,” that can arise not only from the covid-19 shot, but from all shots. Conditions like autoimmune dysfunction, asthma, allergies, and other debilitating issues that result from injections are often not perceived as triggered by vaccines. Curtis connects the dots.”

I’d like to read data about the outcome of people who were diagnosed with tetanus, and refused the vaccine. An even more interesting data would be people who were in situations that the establishment deems would necessitate a tetanus vaccine, yet they refused, then diagnosed with tetanus, and overcome it on their own, without vaccination.
If such data exists.
Well every year only 7 people die in the USA of tetanus, so that probably is not a study worth the money. The flu is the big money maker. Interestingly, I have never gotten a flu shot and I never get the flu. Everyone I know who keeps getting the flu, gets yearly flu shots….

“The CDC website states what has become commonly accepted and widely reported in the lay and scientific press: annually "about 36 000[Americans] die from flu (www.cdc.gov/flu/about/disease.htm) and "influenza/pneumonia" is the seventh leading cause of death in the United States (www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lcod.htm)

Last edited:
I won’t be surprised if eventually vaccines are offered to reduce the odds of one getting struck by lightening. I was surprised to hear they offer a vaccine to keep people from getting bladder infections!
This is very exciting!…

“Uromune is a new and exciting vaccine for treating recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs). This UTI vaccine is composed of the inactivated whole bacteria of the four most common bugs that cause UTIs in men and women (Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Proteus vulgaris and Enterococcus Faecalis).”

OP
L

Logan-

I am going to create a poll on this one. I’ll let you know.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals