TETANUS Vaccine & Health Decline Reports (Post Here)

Dr. B

Here is a testimonial about a man getting tetanus from a dog bite, refused to go to the hospital but treated with MMS, DMSO and vitamin C:

what are mms and dmso

StephanF

Forum Supporter
what are mms and dmso
MMS comes in two bottles, 24% sodium chlorite (not table salt, which is sodium chloride) and a weak acid, like 4% hydrochloric acid. When you mix a few equal number of drops from each bottle into a dry glas, a chemical reaction produces the gas chlorine dioxide, which goes into solution. Then you add water and the ‘Protocol 1000’ says to take three activated drops (3 drops from each bottle) mix them for 30 seconds, add a glas full of water and drink it every hour for eight hours, it is reported on that forum to help with various health problems.

Chlorine dioxide is a disinfectant and kills bacteria and viruses on contact. In these small amount, the body tolerates it but one should start slowly.

DMSO is a sulfur based solvent, it can be applied to the skin. I don’t know too much about it. I think there are a few posts on it here on this forum.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"In this culture, what we desperately need is a recognition of the complexity of life, and of the political-ecological situation we find ourselves in. Any thinking which isn’t “system thinking” should be treated with caution, and most contemporary thinking about health neglects to consider relevant parts of the problem-system. “Official” recommendations about salt, cholesterol, iron, unsaturated and saturated fats, and soybeans have generally been inappropriate, unscientific, and strongly motivated by business interests rather than by biological knowledge." -Ray Peat

Dr. B

"In this culture, what we desperately need is a recognition of the complexity of life, and of the political-ecological situation we find ourselves in. Any thinking which isn’t “system thinking” should be treated with caution, and most contemporary thinking about health neglects to consider relevant parts of the problem-system. “Official” recommendations about salt, cholesterol, iron, unsaturated and saturated fats, and soybeans have generally been inappropriate, unscientific, and strongly motivated by business interests rather than by biological knowledge." -Ray Peat
Good quote he said he tries to get 5mg iron a day at most
thats easily passed if eating ground meats, an ounce of liver is like 2 or 3mg iron i think!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Good quote he said he tries to get 5mg iron a day at most
thats easily passed if eating ground meats, an ounce of liver is like 2 or 3mg iron i think!

Yes, and he says even if you try to avoid iron you are probably still getting too much.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"The fact that his editor let him publish the statement shows how the myth functions, causing people to accept things because they are "common knowledge." The influence of the medical and pharmaceutical industries is so pervasive that it becomes the context for most biological research.

Luckily, many people are working outside the myth, in specialized problems of physiology and cell biology, and their observations are showing a reality much more complex and interesting than the mythology." -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I had a tetanus shot about 2 years ago with no noticeable decline in health.

The reason I got it was that I had impaled my calf on a dirty, oily bicycle sprocket and the wound was pretty deep with lots of blood. Didn't really think twice about getting it because tetanus doesn't sound like a nice thing to have, and I had never heard of anyone having a bad experience with that shot - in my mind it was something recognised as 'generally safe'.

Despite that I still get called an antivaxxer nowadays for not wanting these stupid mRNA shots. I make it a point to not put anything in my body that doesn't have at least 5 years of human safety data behind it, and even that is no guarantee (e.g. Finasteride).

-Luke-

I don't know how she is still pro-vaccine after her health disaster?
Most people trust the narrative spread by the media and governments more than their own experiences. Ask a person how many people they know who have died from covid. In most cases the answer is "none" or they come up with some 92 year old who was seriously ill and then also tested positive for Covid before they died. And yet they believe that Covid is an extremely deadly disease and people are dropping like flies from it.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Most people trust the narrative spread by the media and governments more than their own experiences. Ask a person how many people they know who have died from covid. In most cases the answer is "none" or they come up with some 92 year old who was seriously ill and then also tested positive for Covid before they died. And yet they believe that Covid is an extremely deadly disease and people are dropping like flies from it.

My gardener died of Covid a month and a half ago. My husband talked to him on the phone while he was still in the hospital. I know a few others that died too, invluding a mother and daughter both dying last year, going to a family member's funeral, who had died of Covid also. So I am not convinced it isn't a thing. That is quite a few people under the age of 60 to be dying of nothing, all with the same headache and respiratory problem, considering that I, personally, never heard of anybody dying of the flu in all my 58 years.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Today, diphtheria and tetanus are at historic low rates in the United States. No one has ever studied the efficacy of tetanus toxoid and diphtheria toxoid in a vaccine trial. However experts infer efficacy from protective antitoxin levels. A complete vaccine series has a clinical efficacy of virtually 100% for tetanus and 97% for diphtheria. A complete series is 3 doses for people 7 years or older and 4 doses for children younger than 7."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
What is this "artificial intelligence" this article is speaking about?

"A 2021 study in the journal Medical Hypotheses suggested that with the aid of artificial intelligence, tetanus vaccination may be contributing to the reduced severity of COVID-19."

Thedumbass

I received the tetanus shot when I was approximately 11 years old and I directly associate it with the start of my crohns disease (CD) which I was then treated with an immunosuppresset and prescription antiinflammatory for years. Every cold or flu I experienced was a minimum of two weeks to recover from. I finally quit taking the immunosuppresset and discovered that its effects continued for two years without taking it after which I had my first flare up (anti-peat which I successfully treated with keto) I then maintained a crohns free life with diet and some supplements until I experienced what I believe to be a covid vaccine shedding incident and lost 30 pounds in three weeks in the worst flare up I have ever experienced or heard of from anyone I directly associate my survival to keto but I am under the impression that if I had found peat this probably wouldn't have happened. I would like to apologize I don't have a strong grasp on the written language.

P

Peatness

"A 2021 study in the journal Medical Hypotheses suggested that with the aid of artificial intelligence, tetanus vaccination may be contributing to the reduced severity of COVID-19."

It means, computer generated b*llsh*t. The same tetanus vaccines that's been implicated in sterilization in African and S.America.

Dr. B

I received the tetanus shot when I was approximately 11 years old and I directly associate it with the start of my crohns disease (CD) which I was then treated with an immunosuppresset and prescription antiinflammatory for years. Every cold or flu I experienced was a minimum of two weeks to recover from. I finally quit taking the immunosuppresset and discovered that its effects continued for two years without taking it after which I had my first flare up (anti-peat which I successfully treated with keto) I then maintained a crohns free life with diet and some supplements until I experienced what I believe to be a covid vaccine shedding incident and lost 30 pounds in three weeks in the worst flare up I have ever experienced or heard of from anyone I directly associate my survival to keto but I am under the impression that if I had found peat this probably wouldn't have happened. I would like to apologize I don't have a strong grasp on the written language.

It means, computer generated b*llsh*t. The same tetanus vaccines that's been implicated in sterilization in African and S.America.

please how do you heal the effects from all these childhood vaccines

OP
Rinse & rePeat

Thank you so much for this response. My husband gas been going through the same thing losing 30 pounds in 3 months with the same bas stomach aches. How are you today? Did you gain your weight back?