TETANUS Vaccine & Health Decline Reports (Post Here)

mamakitty

My husband got a tetanus vaccine in August of 2020, and his health immediately declined afterwards. He now deals with crippling back pain and has horrible reactions to foods that he had no trouble with before. The back pain is so debilitating that coughing brings him to his knees. He has been to a back sugeon, recently, and the spine x-rays show no bone issues or cancer. Last week he went to Urgent Care and they did a blood tests and a urine analysis that came back fine. It seems high glutimate foods now cause him digestive distress, but the various places of pain in his back is still a mystery. I found this chart showing vaccines are places where glutamic acid is an ingredient and am now wondering if glutamic acid was in the tetanus vaccine and gave him a severe immune response to glutimates, which is in every food, and now triggering pain.he has lost 12 pounds in 6 weeks and is scared to eat now. I have heard quite a few people on this forum saying their health has also suffered since getting a tetanus shot. Please tell your story here so collectively we might put each person's puzzle piece together with others, to find out answers and get the healing process started.
Very interesting!
Do you think tetanus shots can also induce premature labour or premature water breaking in pregnant women?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Very interesting!
Do you think tetanus shots can also induce premature labour or premature water breaking in pregnant women?

I would say yes! It is disgusting that they recommend pregnant women to get the tetanus vaccine in case the unborn baby steps on a rusty nail, yet they have no idea what effects it will have on the pregnancy or the baby before or after it's born. More than likely, in my opinion the baby will have lifelong respiratory problems, as suggested in other studies posted throughout this post.

"While the ACIP also recommends that pregnant women receive a dose of Tdap vaccine during each pregnancy, between 27 and 36 weeks gestation, regardless of a previous history of Tdap vaccine,2 this recommendation contradicts the information provided by the vaccine manufacturers. Boostrix vaccine is approved to be administered only as a single dose3 and the Adacel product insert states that a second dose of Adacel vaccine may be administered if there has been at least an 8 year interval between the first Tdap dose.4 The product insert of both Boostrix and Adacel, the two available FDA licensed Tdap vaccines, also state that there are “no adequate and well-controlled studies” on the use of Tdap vaccine in pregnant women."

mamakitty

I would say yes! It is disgusting that they recommend pregnant women to get the tetanus vaccine in case the unborn baby steps on a rusty nail, yet they have no idea what effects it will have on the pregnancy or the baby before or after it's born. More than likely, in my opinion the baby will have lifelong respiratory problems, as suggested in other studies posted throughout this post.

"While the ACIP also recommends that pregnant women receive a dose of Tdap vaccine during each pregnancy, between 27 and 36 weeks gestation, regardless of a previous history of Tdap vaccine,2 this recommendation contradicts the information provided by the vaccine manufacturers. Boostrix vaccine is approved to be administered only as a single dose3 and the Adacel product insert states that a second dose of Adacel vaccine may be administered if there has been at least an 8 year interval between the first Tdap dose.4 The product insert of both Boostrix and Adacel, the two available FDA licensed Tdap vaccines, also state that there are “no adequate and well-controlled studies” on the use of Tdap vaccine in pregnant women."

Wow! Thank you so much for your response. I’m actually quite angry at this information because I suspected the ****** tdap they forced me to take resulted in me getting a pPROM which lead to my current health issues. I’m just praying that my baby is not affected by this and the other vaccines they forced on him.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Wow! Thank you so much for your response. I’m actually quite angry at this information because I suspected the ****** tdap they forced me to take resulted in me getting a pPROM which lead to my current health issues. I’m just praying that my baby is not affected by this and the other vaccines they forced on him.

Oh I am so sorry. My husband is in terrible shape because of it too, so I know how upsetting that one moment in time is, changing the course of our lives forever. How old is your baby?

OP
Rinse & rePeat

mamakitty

Oh I am so sorry. My husband is in terrible shape because of it too, so I know how upsetting that one moment in time is, changing the course of our lives forever. How old is your baby?
He is 16 months. I just really really hope and pray he is not going to have any issues now or in the future. I just hate how the medical mafia pushes us to do so many things that are quite harmful. We are like prisoners in this current society.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
Rinse & rePeat
He is 16 months. I just really really hope and pray he is not going to have any issues now or in the future. I just hate how the medical mafia pushes us to do so many things that are quite harmful. We are like prisoners in this current society.

Well the good news is that my mom took DES pregnant with me, tovavoid another miscarriage, so I should have had a lot of problems or even be dead by now because of it. Fortunately my dad went the extra mile to cram a lot of good nutrition in me and I turned out fine, and am the healthiest person I know at 58. Don't underestimate the power of good nutrition.

mamakitty

Well the good news is that my mom took DES pregnant with me, tovavoid another miscarriage, so I should have had a lot of problems or even be dead by now because of it. Fortunately my dad went the extra mile to cram a lot of good nutrition in me and I turned out fine, and am the healthiest person I know at 58. Don't underestimate the power of good nutrition.
What’s DES? I’m sorry I am not very knowledgeable about drugs yet. I have read a lot of your threads and seen your pictures. You look amazing.

I know nutrition is one of the pillars but unfortunately I didn’t get a lot of milk supply because of the pPROM and c section so we had to supplement the baby with freaking formula :( and then at five months I was forced to stop breastfeeding because of the medical emergency I had. I’m very depressed about the formula part. Other than that I feed him the best food, all grass fed organic and clean. He eats meat and dairy and eggs and fresh fruits. But unfortunately he still drinks milk. I give him non homogenised cow milk but I still have to supplement with formula. I buy a very expensive European goat milk formula but unfortunately it is usually out of stock. I’m very depressed about my failings so far.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
What’s DES? I’m sorry I am not very knowledgeable about drugs yet. I have read a lot of your threads and seen your pictures. You look amazing.

I know nutrition is one of the pillars but unfortunately I didn’t get a lot of milk supply because of the pPROM and c section so we had to supplement the baby with freaking formula :( and then at five months I was forced to stop breastfeeding because of the medical emergency I had. I’m very depressed about the formula part. Other than that I feed him the best food, all grass fed organic and clean. He eats meat and dairy and eggs and fresh fruits. But unfortunately he still drinks milk. I give him non homogenised cow milk but I still have to supplement with formula. I buy a very expensive European goat milk formula but unfortunately it is usually out of stock. I’m very depressed about my failings so far.

DES is an awful drug that killed a lot of children and made others steril and predispositions to various cancers.

My mom didn't nurse either and really my dad didn't start us on cow liver and brewers yeast until children started dying from DES exposure, I was about 5. Don't think about what you can't do and just go full steam ahead on what you can do. I have been puting any information I come across that can harm babies in my post linked below.

Thank you for your complementary words mamakitty, and don't worry, your sweet baby is gonna do well with a smart mother on the case. Babies are so resilience from all of that protective progesterone.

mamakitty

DES is an awful drug that killed a lot of children and made others steril and predispositions to various cancers.

My mom didn't nurse either and really my dad didn't start us on cow liver and brewers yeast until children started dying from DES exposure, I was about 5. Don't think about what you can't do and just go full steam ahead on what you can do. I have been puting any information I come across that can harm babies in my post linked below.

Thank you for your complementary words mamakitty, and don't worry, your sweet baby is gonna do well with a smart mother on the case. Babies are so resilience from all of that protective progesterone.
Aww thank you so much! Your post made me feel good and tear up a bit (I am hormonal on pms rn lol)

That’s freaking terrible regarding DES! Just goes to show how knowledgeable and “helpful” the doctors pushing new treatments are!

Thanks for the baby thread link, I will check it out tomorrow.
Btw, I am a new member here and one of the reasons I wanted to join was to thank you for your awesome posts and recipes. I will do a proper self intro on meet and greet soon.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Aww thank you so much! Your post made me feel good and tear up a bit (I am hormonal on pms rn lol)

That’s freaking terrible regarding DES! Just goes to show how knowledgeable and “helpful” the doctors pushing new treatments are!

Thanks for the baby thread link, I will check it out tomorrow.
Btw, I am a new member here and one of the reasons I wanted to join was to thank you for your awesome posts and recipes. I will do a proper self intro on meet and greet soon.

Oh geeze now you made me tear up! Welcome to the forum!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Thank you ?

And don't let my "Baby" thread worry you further. It is meant to make pregnant women and parents with children aware of other trickery and harmful things that can be thwarted by informing themselves.

mamakitty

And don't let my "Baby" thread worry you further. It is meant to make pregnant women and parents with children aware of other trickery and harmful things that can be thwarted by informing themselves.
Thanks for this advice, actually. I do tend to over worry almost to a state of panic. It’s something I’m working on mediating. Meanwhile, I shall heed your words :)

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Thanks for this advice, actually. I do tend to over worry almost to a state of panic. It’s something I’m working on mediating. Meanwhile, I shall heed your words :)

Oh man I was exactly like you raising my kids. I would look forward to going on small two day vacations nearby and once the plans were in motion I would stress so bad at the thought of leaving them and regret making the plans. I am relieved they are grown. I still stress about them, but not to the degree I did back then and you do now. I feel for you!

mamakitty

Oh man I was exactly like you raising my kids. I would look forward to going on small two day vacations nearby and once the plans were in motion I would stress so bad at the thought of leaving them and regret making the plans. I am relieved they are grown. I still stress about them, but not to the degree I did back then and you do now. I feel for you!
Haha that sounds exactly like me. I cannot imagine leaving him for a couple hours even hahahahaha. I suppose it gets better as the kids get older. Or at least I hope so lol

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Haha that sounds exactly like me. I cannot imagine leaving him for a couple hours even hahahahaha. I suppose it gets better as the kids get older. Or at least I hope so lol

It does to some degree, after they graduate ?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Here is a testimonial about a man getting tetanus from a dog bite, refused to go to the hospital but treated with MMS, DMSO and vitamin C: