TETANUS Vaccine & Health Decline Reports (Post Here)

My husband got a tetanus vaccine in August of 2020, and his health immediately declined afterwards. He now deals with crippling back pain and has horrible reactions to foods that he had no trouble with before. The back pain is so debilitating that coughing brings him to his knees. He has been to a back sugeon, recently, and the spine x-rays show no bone issues or cancer. Last week he went to Urgent Care and they did a blood tests and a urine analysis that came back fine. It seems high glutimate foods now cause him digestive distress, but the various places of pain in his back is still a mystery. I found this chart showing vaccines are places where glutamic acid is an ingredient and am now wondering if glutamic acid was in the tetanus vaccine and gave him a severe immune response to glutimates, which is in every food, and now triggering pain.he has lost 12 pounds in 6 weeks and is scared to eat now. I have heard quite a few people on this forum saying their health has also suffered since getting a tetanus shot. Please tell your story here so collectively we might put each person's puzzle piece together with others, to find out answers and get the healing process started.

Attachments

• 1d1b8cb9183bd5acbce283e15e9f7e7f.jpg
    1d1b8cb9183bd5acbce283e15e9f7e7f.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 103

Jon2547

I can't eat anything with MSG but I also don't know if it goes back to the tetanus I got in 1993. I do know that right after I got the shot I had low energy for years following.

P

Peatness

I had a tetanus vaccine a few years ago. The injection site has lot pigmentation and further down the same arm is a small patch of hypopigmentation. Tetanus vaccines can trigger autoimmune disease. Loss of pigmentation can be a sign of autoimmune disease.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I can't eat anything with MSG but I also don't know if it goes back to the tetanus I got in 1993. I do know that right after I got the shot I had low energy for years following.

Thank you for weighing in Jon. I take it you wont be ever be getting another one?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I just looked up ingredients in tetanus and all of them list Glutaraldehyde. Here is what I learned about that ingedient...

"Can glutaraldehyde cause death?

Australia's Department of Environment and Water Resources states that acute effects may include animal death, plant death, and a low growth rate in plants; also, EtO is moderately toxic to aquatic life. Chronic effects may include a decreased lifespan, reproductive problems, and reduced fertility rates."

"What does glutaraldehyde do to cells?

It kills cells quickly by crosslinking their proteins. It is usually employed alone or mixed with formaldehyde as the first of two fixative processes to stabilize specimens such as bacteria, plant material, and human cells."

Jon2547

Thank you for weighing in Jon. I take it you wont be ever be getting another one?
I will never be voluntarily getting another one. And as far as hospitals go, I don't know that I will ever enter another one voluntarily either.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I will never be voluntarily getting another one. And as far as hospitals go, I don't know that I will ever enter another one voluntarily either.

Ha! You and me both! I am SO FEARFUL of the hospital, unnaturally so. Just the talk of my family going to a doctor gets my neck tight and aggitation sets in.

Zpol

The tetanus shot was the beginning of my decline as well. In my early 20's I got the booster due to an injury. I can't say for sure if it's related but several months later I developed acute pancreatitis out of the blue. I was mostly healthy up till that point (my only issue was IBS prior to that). Since then I've battled several health issues (ongoing pancreas issues, migraines, fatigue, gastritis, off and on flu-like symptoms, GERD, LPR, Celiac, allergies). Also, 20 years later, the injection site still hurts when I get stressed out.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"The DTaP vaccine and Tdap vaccines are associated with a range of well-known side effects. They range from mild to severe. These risks include seizures, permanent brain damage known as encephalopathy and or encephalitis, bleeding disorders, harmful allergic reactions, pain and stiffness of the joints. anaphylaxis, fever, pain at the injection site, swelling, vomiting, continuous crying, and fatigue. Brachial neuritis, Parsonage-Turner Syndrome are well-known complications of tetanus-containing vaccines. As with any injection, especially one given so frequently, there are risks that the vaccine might cause severe shoulder problems including bursitis, adhesive capsulitis, tendinitis and rotator cuff tear."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
The tetanus shot was the beginning of my decline as well. In my early 20's I got the booster due to an injury. I can't say for sure if it's related but several months later I developed acute pancreatitis out of the blue. I was mostly healthy up till that point (my only issue was IBS prior to that). Since then I've battled several health issues (ongoing pancreas issues, migraines, fatigue, gastritis, off and on flu-like symptoms, GERD, LPR, Celiac, allergies). Also, 20 years later, the injection site still hurts when I get stressed out.

Wow! How terrible!

Zpol

continuous crying
Woah.. I would not have guessed this would be an attributable adverse effect but I can see why.

I wish I had some words of wisdom for your husband. Cutting out all foods he reacts to is the necessary first step.. looks like you've begun that already. I bet some deep tissue massage therapy would be helpful with detox and pain mitigation.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Woah.. I would not have guessed this would be an attributable adverse effect but I can see why.

I wish I had some words of wisdom for your husband. Cutting out all foods he reacts to is the necessary first step.. looks like you've begun that already. I bet some deep tissue massage therapy would be helpful with detox and pain mitigation.

I sent him your screenshot, thanks!

OP
Rinse & rePeat

Strangely after he got the tetanus vaccine a painful knot showed up it the middle of his back. After a couple of months he had a sneezing spell and the knot shot off to his side. A week of MSM 10 days ago seem to make it dissapear, but last night it started up again. He started back on MSM again today.

Zpol

Strangely after he got the tetanus vaccine a painful knot showed up it the middle of his back. After a couple of months he had a sneezing spell and the knot shot off to his side. A week of MSM 10 days ago seem to make it dissapear, but last night it started up again. He started back on MSM again today.
That's interesting. Maybe the high toxic load from the shot resulted in sulfur/sulfate depletion (I believe glyphosate has the same/similar effect on sulfur), hence the positive effect of the MSM.
It's ironic that you bring this up. My husband is dealing with similar issues, severe back pain that manifests in different locations, allergenic symptoms, and food intolerances. He hasn't gotten any shots or vaccines recently but these issues did seem to intensify after high exposure to recently COVID "vaccinated" individuals, especially the back pain. I'm glad you're husband found something beneficial (and I'm glad you shared this, I might have my husband try it as well or else taurine).

One other thought regarding exposure to toxins is that certain chemicals can result in histamine release and in turn cause mast cell degranulation. So a few months course of H1 and H2 blockers could be helpful.

Nokoni

crippling back pain
I've had great results treating my back pain with androsterone. Mine is from a long ago injury so the etiology is very different but it still might be worth a try.

animalcule

No experience with the tetanus vaccine, but I did notice my issues with fatigue and digestion really intensified around age 19 when I received vaccines for 1) HPV, 2) standard influenza, and 3) H1N1 swine flu. That's when I started having sleep paralysis and blood sugar crashes after eating wheat and basically having to pass out in bed if I ate a bagel.

All those shots were unnecessary in hindsight, but the swine flu shot was totally unnecessary, and the atmosphere around it was sort of a precursor to Covid... My school was offering them and acting like we were so lucky to be able to get the shot as they were in short supply. I was nervous, so I got it, trusting blindly that vaccines are harmless AND that swine flu was a legit threat to me. I often wonder what my life would have been like if I hadn't had to deal with chronic low health for all of my young adulthood...

I hope your husband recovers from this. Watching this thread for tips.

Jerkboy

Interesting. I got a tetanus injection while trying to recover from PFS (Post Finasteride Syndrome). I think it set my progress back for months.

-Luke-

Like I said in another thread, I got my last tetanus shot in the summer of 2014. I had low energy symptoms and fatigue afterwards which only improved in the spring of 2015. Back then I was pretty agnostic about vaccines and didn't make a connection (the symptoms also didn't begin immediately). I realized the potential connection only last year when I began reading more about the topic. It also wasn't a planned vaccination. I had a cut on my forehead and went to the hospital for stitches. They asked me when I had my last tetanus shot, which I didn't know. So they gave it to me all of a sudden.

I also read somewhere that (at least here in Europe, I don't know about the situation in the United States) many doctors and hospitals don't have "pure" tetanus shots anymore, but combinations (like tetanus and diphteria in one shot). So I don't even know what they gave me.

P

Peatness

It also wasn't a planned vaccination. I had a cut on my forehead and went to the hospital for stitches. They asked me when I had my last tetanus shot, which I didn't know. So they gave it to me all of a sudden.
This is what happened to me too. I had a burn and suddenly I had a needle in my arm after being asked when my last tetanus vaccine was. I wasn't given time to think about it. I wasn't warned of the side effects. If I survive this insane period God help anyone who comes at me with a needle again.

Birdie

Like I said in another thread, I got my last tetanus shot in the summer of 2014. I had low energy symptoms and fatigue afterwards which only improved in the spring of 2015. Back then I was pretty agnostic about vaccines and didn't make a connection (the symptoms also didn't begin immediately). I realized the potential connection only last year when I began reading more about the topic. It also wasn't a planned vaccination. I had a cut on my forehead and went to the hospital for stitches. They asked me when I had my last tetanus shot, which I didn't know. So they gave it to me all of a sudden.

I also read somewhere that (at least here in Europe, I don't know about the situation in the United States) many doctors and hospitals don't have "pure" tetanus shots anymore, but combinations (like tetanus and diphteria in one shot). So I don't even know what they gave me.
Yes, we have those combination shots here too. DPT. That's what I got "all of a sudden" too. I'm not sure if I've noticed any bad effects. I can say that I have a history of sciatica always easily cured with B12 injections, but this last bout of sciatica lasted 6 weeks. All the others, except the first one when I was pregnant, lasted only a few days.
My surprise shot was in 2017.