TETANUS Vaccine & Health Decline Reports (Post Here)

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Mauritio posted this recent Ray Peat quote today elsewhere....

"The perception of possibility can make the energetic difference, for a rat, of swimming for hours, instead of drowning immediately. The reason I talk more about biology than politics is that the various radical movements generally have inflexibilities that keep them apart. People need to start understanding that the system is systematically murdering them, and understanding that the situation is desperate, they need to see that solidarity with life, against capital, is their hope." -Ray Peat

Thedumbass

Thank you so much for this response. My husband gas been going through the same thing losing 30 pounds in 3 months with the same bas stomach aches. How are you today? Did you gain your weight back?
I went from 175Ibs to 142Ibs in 3 weeks I'm currently 179Ibs and considerable better.
What are his symptoms currently? Examples, constant gas, bloody stools, floating stools, small hard stools, discolored stools, undigested food, easily winded, joint aches, acne (important skin health is directly tied to gut health) any skin issues, bloating issues, does drinking water make his syptoms worse?
I have several unorthodox approaches that I can recommend but I need more info.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I went from 175Ibs to 142Ibs in 3 weeks I'm currently 179Ibs and considerable better.
What are his symptoms currently? Examples, constant gas, bloody stools, floating stools, small hard stools, discolored stools, undigested food, easily winded, joint aches, acne (important skin health is directly tied to gut health) any skin issues, bloating issues, does drinking water make his syptoms worse?
I have several unorthodox approaches that I can recommend but I need more info.

That is so awful watch someone lose that much weight. He went from 173 to 143 and was up to 148, three days ago, until diarrhea set in again. He had a bad bought of it 3 months ago and lost a lot of weight over 10 days. He gets a hard stomach after eating, that will last for days, he gets hard pebble poo, and lately congestion and diarrhea that wont stop, lots of burping and YES drinking plain water hurts so I am giving him homemade bone broth this past couple of days and fresh mint steeped in hot water.

Thedumbass

That is so awful watch someone lose that much weight. He went from 173 to 143 and was up to 148, three days ago, until diarrhea set in again. He had a bad bought of it 3 months ago and lost a lot of weight over 10 days. He gets a hard stomach after eating, that will last for days, he gets hard pebble poo, and lately congestion and diarrhea that wont stop, lots of burping and YES drinking plain water hurts so I am giving him homemade bone broth this past couple of days and fresh mint steeped in hot water.
The diagnosis I would give based on what I know now (I don't know his full medical history or all allergies) his gut mirobiom is messed up and a bacteria that should be suppressed or nonexistant has emerged as dominant. I have several methods of treatment I would considered but let's start simple, relatively cheap and extremely safe as anything done to or by humans has risk.
Bacteria can create a sutible environment for reproduction and generally prefers an acidic environment based on the fact that water makes him feel worse like it did for me his gut is too acidic. Start by cutting out all plain water and acidic drinks, then introduce alkaline water(I am new and not permitted links you can Google for more details) I personally found lemon water to be the way to go for me but simply adding salt to water can work, you want him to season the water to taste (I was so bad that I could just tell from taste what pH was right for my gut I actually found lemon flesh most delightful to the taste) if he finds the lemon water to ameliorate his condition we now have a diagnosis and we can bring out the heavy hitting treatments.
Important notes TAKE IT SLOW I accidentally consumed to much alkaline water and had the worst fever of my life.
Second note juice your own lemons the store bought stuff has additives that are inflammatory.
Third note this won't cure him it should only noticeably improve his symptoms so you can determine if my diagnosis was correct.
Fourth note I am sorry for my inability to convay thoughts in the written form I have had some head injuries.

P

Peatness

The more I read about tetanus vaccines the more I am horrified and angered that it hasn't been banned

OP
Rinse & rePeat
The diagnosis I would give based on what I know now (I don't know his full medical history or all allergies) his gut mirobiom is messed up and a bacteria that should be suppressed or nonexistant has emerged as dominant. I have several methods of treatment I would considered but let's start simple, relatively cheap and extremely safe as anything done to or by humans has risk.
Bacteria can create a sutible environment for reproduction and generally prefers an acidic environment based on the fact that water makes him feel worse like it did for me his gut is too acidic. Start by cutting out all plain water and acidic drinks, then introduce alkaline water(I am new and not permitted links you can Google for more details) I personally found lemon water to be the way to go for me but simply adding salt to water can work, you want him to season the water to taste (I was so bad that I could just tell from taste what pH was right for my gut I actually found lemon flesh most delightful to the taste) if he finds the lemon water to ameliorate his condition we now have a diagnosis and we can bring out the heavy hitting treatments.
Important notes TAKE IT SLOW I accidentally consumed to much alkaline water and had the worst fever of my life.
Second note juice your own lemons the store bought stuff has additives that are inflammatory.
Third note this won't cure him it should only noticeably improve his symptoms so you can determine if my diagnosis was correct.
Fourth note I am sorry for my inability to convay thoughts in the written form I have had some head injuries.

Thank you for your help. I bought PH test strips a month ago figuring his PH was bad, but really didn't know what to do about it.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
The more I read about tetanus vaccines the more I am horrified and angered that it hasn't been banned

Here is another study similar to yours...

"The first horse developed signs of depression, lethargy, and anorexia. During hospitalization, signs of hepatoencephalopathy were noticed, and laboratory data were consistent with hepatic disease. Another horse that was found dead had gross and histologic lesions compatible with serum hepatitis."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I saw this Pina this is a link with posters commenting below and thought of you and you saying you are magnetic from your many vaccines. I don't know about the cod liver oil, but it does give hope that your magnetism can go away.

"But still the best way Ive tried is nac milk thistle vit c (not ascorbic acid) w bioflavonoids. zinc vit d and a plant based multi. paired with a healthy diet. crucial to consume omega 3 supplike cod liver oil and consume mostly grass fed butter and first cold pressed olive oil and lots of leafy greens. my magnetism is almost completely gone."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Inaut posted this helpful link on another thread.....

P

Peatness

Thanks @Rinse & rePeat I will watch later. I took a lot of fish oil/cod liver oil for years (before peating) and trust me I'm still full of it. I will never go near the stuff again. We may be losing the graphene oxide battle. It's being used to filter our water in the UK. So, I will do my best to refine my food choices but I don't think I have the energy to worry too much about it.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Thanks @Rinse & rePeat I will watch later. I took a lot of fish oil/cod liver oil for years (before peating) and trust me I'm still full of it. I will never go near the stuff again. We may be losing the graphene oxide battle. It's being used to filter our water in the UK. So, I will do my best to refine my food choices but I don't think I have the energy to worry too much about it.
It never ends does it? ?

ursidae

lol I've had this vaccine 8 times in my life. Seven of them were by the age of 14, half of them by the time I was 4 months old. This is why we can't have nice things

The last one I had at 20. It gave me very bad digestion for several weeks leading up to a food poisoning episode that destroyed my digestive tract. I think it did the damage by causing hypochlorhydria and cholestasis. I remember that after the vaccine I couldn't eat meat without burping and I couldn't digest fat. Bad situation to be in and self perpetuating as you need amino acid building blocks to produce digestive secretions. Taurine or TUDCA should unclog the duct. I like the lemon water recommendation, it makes me feel better when my stomach is unsettled

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
lol I've had this vaccine 8 times in my life. Seven of them were by the age of 14, half of them by the time I was 4 months old. This is why we can't have nice things

The last one I had at 20. It gave me very bad digestion for several weeks leading up to a food poisoning episode that destroyed my digestive tract. I think it did the damage by causing hypochlorhydria and cholestasis. I remember that after the vaccine I couldn't eat meat without burping and I couldn't digest fat. Bad situation to be in and self perpetuating as you need amino acid building blocks to produce digestive secretions. Taurine or TUDCA should unclog the duct. I like the lemon water recommendation, it makes me feel better when my stomach is unsettled
Ursidae, It saddens me to hear you say that part, "why I can't have nice things". The medical system is so SO terrible nowadays.

OP
Rinse & rePeat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Well this is interesting. Ever since my husband got a tetanus booster in August of 2020 he has had locked up back muscles, two spibal fractures, a rib fracture and too many back spasms to count....

"This poison blocks nerve signals from your spinal cord to your muscles, causing severe muscle spasms. The spasms can be so powerful that they tear the muscles or cause fractures of the spine."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Now what is the odds that my husband went into the hospital a second time and tested positive for a clostridium infection too?

"Tetanus is caused by Clostridium tetani, which one of its toxins, tetanospasmin is the cause of clinical symptoms. The incubation period is generally 3 days to 3 weeks. The clinical severity is due to the amount of toxin and the neural distance to reach the neuronal body. The clinic outcome may be localized, generalized and cephalic which can be mild to severe. Trismus, risus sardonicus, dysphagia, abdominal rigidity and opisthotonos can be a part of clinical picture in generalized form. Here we report a case who previously admitted several clinics with back pain which was resistant to analgesic drugs."

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Well this is interesting. Ever since my husband got a tetanus booster in August of 2020 he has had locked up back muscles, two spibal fractures, a rib fracture and too many back spasms to count....

"This poison blocks nerve signals from your spinal cord to your muscles, causing severe muscle spasms. The spasms can be so powerful that they tear the muscles or cause fractures of the spine."

That pretty much explains where his back problems came from.

After reading the JFK, Jr. book about Anthony Fauci and who manufactures "vaccines" and the poor facilities, lack of quality control and just general filth a person or pet should never get a "vaccine". See pages 383-384, 392-394, 397-401 or any page with information about El-Hibris

OP
Rinse & rePeat
That pretty much explains where his back problems came from.

After reading the JFK, Jr. book about Anthony Fauci and who manufactures "vaccines" and the poor facilities, lack of quality control and just general filth a person or pet should never get a "vaccine". See pages 383-384, 392-394, 397-401 or any page with information about El-Hibris

I feel sickened by this new information. How do you undo something like this?