TETANUS Vaccine & Health Decline Reports (Post Here)

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Weird... My husband told me he planned on getting a tetanus shot shortly after I read this thread. I was very worried as you can imagine and tried to talk him out of it but he thought he actually had tetanus at the time (long story) so he called the doctor assuming he get the next available appointment and get the shot later that day. Instead, the clinic told him they had to order the shot fist and that he'd have make a special appointment just to receive it. This is super unusual so he got freaked and cancelled the appointment.
We are worried that it's not the standard tetanus shot like we got as kids. Wouldn't be crazy to assume they added something or changed the recipe.

Has he read this thread?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Now they have our DNA from the PCR tests they can tailor the ‘vaccines’ for maximum effect

Oh geeze! The plot thickens by the day. They don't have mine or my family's. I was worried that even the test swabs may have something on it to be deposited so we have avoided them. Besides it looked painul.

P

Peatness

Oh geeze! The plot thickens by the day. They don't have mine or my family's. I was worried that even the test swabs may have something on it to be deposited so we have avoided them. Besides it looked painul.
I did the pct test myself at the test centre so I didn't push it in very far. I do regret doing them now. My DNA is unique and special, how dare they? :-()

OP
Rinse & rePeat
No, he does his own research but he's not interested in forums or groups. ??‍♀️

Too bad, a forum like this is so valuable with real life experience. Mine is the same way. I have to screen shot information that I think is valuable.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Here was something good I just came across!

"Biochemist Raymond Peat, Ph.D., who has experimented with pregnenolone for many years, reports that when a person is deficient in pregnenolone, taking it as a supplement can successfully relieve depression, improve memory, reduce skin aging, relieve arthritis symptoms, and reduce stress-induced fatigue. Studies also show that pregnenolone is effective in relieving the symptoms of the inflammatory joint disease, ankylosing spondylitis." -https://www.diagnose-me.com/treatment/pregnenolone.php

P

Peatness

Here was something good I just came across!

"Biochemist Raymond Peat, Ph.D., who has experimented with pregnenolone for many years, reports that when a person is deficient in pregnenolone, taking it as a supplement can successfully relieve depression, improve memory, reduce skin aging, relieve arthritis symptoms, and reduce stress-induced fatigue. Studies also show that pregnenolone is effective in relieving the symptoms of the inflammatory joint disease, ankylosing spondylitis." -https://www.diagnose-me.com/treatment/pregnenolone.php
I like that website, diagnose-me. I used to use it a lot before finding the forum

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Findings from animal and human studies confirm that diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and pertussis (DTP) and tetanus vaccinations induce allergic responses; associations between childhood vaccinations and subsequent allergies have been reported recently. The association of DTP or tetanus vaccination with allergies and allergy-related respiratory symptoms among children and adolescents in the United States was assessed. Data were used from the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey on infants aged 2 months through adolescents aged 16 years. DTP or tetanus vaccination, lifetime allergy history, and allergy symptoms in the past 12 months were based on parental or guardian recall. Logistic regression modeling was performed to estimate the effects of DTP or tetanus vaccination on each allergy. The odds of having a history of asthma was twice as great among vaccinated subjects than among unvaccinated subjects (adjusted odds ratio, 2.00; 95% confidence interval, 0.59 to 6.74). The odds of having had any allergy-related respiratory symptom in the past 12 months was 63% greater among vaccinated subjects than unvaccinated subjects (adjusted odds ratio, 1.63; 95% confidence interval, 1.05 to 2.54). The associations between vaccination and subsequent allergies and symptoms were greatest among children aged 5 through 10 years. DTP or tetanus vaccination appears to increase the risk of allergies and related respiratory symptoms in children and adolescents. Although it is unlikely that these results are entirely because of any sources of bias, the small number of unvaccinated subjects and the study design limit our ability to make firm causal inferences about the true magnitude of effect."

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"Several strands of evidence link different vaccines to the development of a spectrum of arthritides. Often, a close temporal relation between vaccination and the onset of arthritis exists, allowing an inference about the influence of a particular vaccine. On this basis, tetanus toxoid injection has been associated with the development of rheumatoid arthritis, comprising a symmetrical inflammatory polyarthritis and positive rheumatoid factor.1 Recombinant hepatitis B vaccination can also produce a similar picture.2 Symmetrical small joint polyarthritis but with negative rheumatoid factor has been described in association with intravesical Bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) vaccine used as immunotherapy for bladder carcinoma.3

The spectrum of arthritis associated with vaccination is illustrated by the induction of large joint monarthritis by combined diphtheria, poliomyelitis, and tetanus toxoid vaccine.4 In one of these cases, synovectomy was curative until a booster vaccination five years later caused recurrence and, indeed, it has been suggested that rechallenge with vaccine may be associated with more severe symptoms.5 Further evidence for the role of vaccines in arthritis comes from the monitoring of adverse drug reactions, with one survey indicating a causal link between rubella vaccination and acute and chronic arthritis, especially in women.6

The mechanisms underlying arthritis associated with vaccination are not yet fully understood. A cross reaction between bacterial lipopolysaccharide epitopes and synovial antigen, leading to an idiotype-anti-idiotype immunological response enhanced by HLA-B27 expression, may provide one model.7 However, HLA-B27 expression is not a prerequisite for arthritis linked to vaccines8 although its presence may predict a more prolonged and severe episode.5 Vaccines may also trigger autoimmune responses by binding to critical antigen binding clefts on the major histocompatibility complex class II molecule, thereby triggering T cell proliferation.2,9

The impact of arthritis associated with vaccination can be severe, with prolonged and significant morbidity lasting many months. Hassan and Oldham reported Reiter's syndrome with joint pains and conjunctivitis lasting many months,5 whereas Bracci and Zoppini additionally reported fevers and lymphadenopathy with the hepatitis B surface antigen vaccine (Engerix B).10 However, as with our case, appropriate treatment, including non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and intra-articular or oral steroids, can be useful in limiting the duration and degree of symptoms.

Vaccination has also been shown to cause necrotising vasculitis. Leucocytoclastic vasculitis has been induced most often, but polyarteritis nodosa-like and systemic vasculitides have also been reported in a few instances.11–16

In children, two other syndromes may occur after rubella vaccination (and natural infection): (a) the “arm syndrome”, in which brachial radiculoneuropathy causes arm and hand pain, and dysthesias that are worse at night; (b) “catcher's crouch”, a lumbar radiculoneuropathy causing pain in the popliteal fossa on arising in the morning, which is exacerbated by knee extension and improves in a “catcher's crouch” position. Both syndromes occur one to two months after vaccination. Although the initial episode may last up to two months, relapses may occur for up to a year, eventually resolving completely without permanent sequelae.17

Our case highlights a relationship between vaccination and arthritis and the ability of vaccine to retrigger a reactive arthritis in a susceptible person. Although the mechanisms of vaccination induced arthritis are not clear, there is sufficient evidence to suggest that some vaccines may cause joint disease or adversely affect pre-existing joint problems. It would therefore be prudent to warn patients awaiting vaccination about the possible adverse effect on joint symptoms."

TradClare

Wow, I just saw this thread after learning that our friend's symptoms and MS diagnosis came just after a tetanus shot a few years ago. The neurologist thinks it was a triggering factor. So much so that he gave our friend a medical exemption from future vaccinations and strongly advises against COVID shots for him. Which is helpful since none of us want them and he would have gone for a religious exemption but I suppose the medical one is more likely to be accepted...

Dr. B

Wow, I just saw this thread after learning that our friend's symptoms and MS diagnosis came just after a tetanus shot a few years ago. The neurologist thinks it was a triggering factor. So much so that he gave our friend a medical exemption from future vaccinations and strongly advises against COVID shots for him. Which is helpful since none of us want them and he would have gone for a religious exemption but I suppose the medical one is more likely to be accepted...
good stuff, so the neurologist admits vaccines are harmful? it seems rare for doctors to admit to severe side effects from vaccines

TradClare

I wouldn't quite go that far...The symptoms were so immediately connected to the tetanus shot for him that the neurologist didn't deny it could have been a factor. I bet something like, "you were a ticking time bomb destined to get MS and this was the last straw for you. Now that we know you are neurosensitive, getting more shots would be a bad idea. But shots are generally great for mankind" I wasn't there of course, but i doubt the neurologist admitted shots are generally harmful. I have another friend who had a severe allergic reaction years ago to a vaccine and she also has a medical exemption to any vaccines. Her doctors don't have a problem with this