TETANUS Vaccine & Health Decline Reports (Post Here)

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I don't know about Tetanus specifically, but it seems like all vaccines might be triggering both excess histamine and serotonin, so maybe try some of the strategies that lower or antagonize them.

I also wonder how many "forever chemicals" are in vaccines, and really, any drug that's injected. There was a study posted that showed blood donation can lower forever chemicals, which make sense, since they tend to stay in serum-

Here is to your point Tank!

"For about 50 years, it has been known that blood transfusions damage immunity, and excess iron has been suspected to be one of the causes for this. People who regularly donate blood, on the other hand, have often been found to be healthier than non-donors, and healthier than they were before they began donating." -Ray Peat

Jerkboy

Did you connect your set back to the tetanus vaccine?
Yes. A lot of vaccines seem to put a lot of pressure on glutathione and other systems of the body. Which is already severely depleted by finasteride usage.

Max23

Me too. Also had five tick encephalitis vaccines between 2004 and 2012, tetanus vaccine in 2010. Health is gone now. A lot of problems. Mostly suspect the tetanus vaccine and a cumulative effect of vaccines. Allergies are everincreasing, skin problems and several others as well, of my problems that are definitely caused by vaccines.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Me too. Also had five tick encephalitis vaccines between 2004 and 2012, tetanus vaccine in 2010. Health is gone now. A lot of problems. Mostly suspect the tetanus vaccine and a cumulative effect of vaccines. Allergies are everincreasing, skin problems and several others as well, of my problems that are definitely caused by vaccines.

This is terrible to hear Max23. Have you found anything that is effective in easing your various symptoms? I am starting now to think my husbands issues from the vaccine has triggered histamine issues. To test my theory, the last couple of days I put him on a low histamine diet and have been giving him kidney capsules before he eats, which is high in DAO, and he has had some improvement with a couple of pain spots and digestion. Yesterday I instructed him to drink an afternoon coffee and it was helpful too. Vaccines seem to be triggering an immune response. I had him go off aspirin too as I traded it is a histamine liberator. I don't know if any of this can be of help to you, but I thought I would throw it out there just in case, because your skin issues sounds like a histamine response.

Dr. B

This is terrible to hear Max23. Have you found anything that is effective in easing your various symptoms? I am starting now to think my husbands issues from the vaccine has triggered histamine issues. To test my theory, the last couple of days I put him on a low histamine diet and have been giving him kidney capsules before he eats, which is high in DAO, and he has had some improvement with a couple of pain spots and digestion. Yesterday I instructed him to drink an afternoon coffee and it was helpful too. Vaccines seem to be triggering an immune response. I had him go off aspirin too as I traded it is a histamine liberator. I don't know if any of this can be of help to you, but I thought I would throw it out there just in case, because your skin issues sounds like a histamine response.
aspirin is a histamine liberator? it inceases histamine how?
ancestral kidney capsules?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
aspirin is a histamine liberator? it inceases histamine how?
ancestral kidney capsules?

Yes Ancestral. My girlfriend has extreme histamine reactions and told me about it because it was working good for her.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211022-131255_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211022-131255_Samsung Internet.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 21

Max23

Nothing has made it go away, allergies keep getting worse over time. Becuase I think the vaccines have caused genetic damage by gene up- or downregulation like Suzanne Humphries says. Avoidance of allergens has been the best way to avoid damage. I haven´t yet found all of the triggers and they keep on increasing. Like latex allergy lately, now I also have to avoid apples and bananas. Several things help to keep my eczema under control, mainly thyroid and vitamin D, but I can not use them too much because they start causing problems. Several supplements can be rubbed on the skin as well that help. I would like to test a low vitamin A diet again, but that requires a lot of effot that I don´t have right now.

My main problems are muscle and nerve related, so my energy goes mainly to fixing that. I had a second septoplasty and it tremendously helped with my neck, pain and eye problems, but it redeviated again and just doesn´t heal, it is the third month now after surgery. Also someone on the forum posted Postural Restoration Institute link, I have been doing that and it has given extraordinary effects, unfortunately right now I can´t do it because the nose doesn´t like deep breathing. It has provided metabolic, neural, muscular, cerebral and other benefits. I Feel like I have found another Peat. The founder of it Neal Hallinan claims he conquered histamine intolerance as well.

I have not thought that my allergy problems are histamine intolerance, because meat and fish are listed as high histamine, but for me are great, superfoods and absolutely essential. Alka Seltzer causes problems for me, but I think because of the sodium bicarbonate and like some bases and acids. Bayer´s aspirin solved in liquid helps alleviate skin problems.

I have had those kind of pain problems from food like your husband from gluten, it can cause the neck to cramp up pretty quickly. Once eating a huge pizza after a week of being gluten free took me out for a month with a very painful torticollis. Since then I try to make sure every food I eat is absolutely gluten free.

Oh and yesterday I found by accident my Passport of Immunization. It turnes out from 1987 to 2001 I had been vaccinated 22 times, it included a tuberculosis vaccine 6 days after birth, an MMR vaccine and 6 DTaPs. I am so mad looking at it. Mad at the people who did it to me and at my parents.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Nothing has made it go away, allergies keep getting worse over time. Becuase I think the vaccines have caused genetic damage by gene up- or downregulation like Suzanne Humphries says. Avoidance of allergens has been the best way to avoid damage. I haven´t yet found all of the triggers and they keep on increasing. Like latex allergy lately, now I also have to avoid apples and bananas. Several things help to keep my eczema under control, mainly thyroid and vitamin D, but I can not use them too much because they start causing problems. Several supplements can be rubbed on the skin as well that help. I would like to test a low vitamin A diet again, but that requires a lot of effot that I don´t have right now.

My main problems are muscle and nerve related, so my energy goes mainly to fixing that. I had a second septoplasty and it tremendously helped with my neck, pain and eye problems, but it redeviated again and just doesn´t heal, it is the third month now after surgery. Also someone on the forum posted Postural Restoration Institute link, I have been doing that and it has given extraordinary effects, unfortunately right now I can´t do it because the nose doesn´t like deep breathing. It has provided metabolic, neural, muscular, cerebral and other benefits. I Feel like I have found another Peat. The founder of it Neal Hallinan claims he conquered histamine intolerance as well.

I have not thought that my allergy problems are histamine intolerance, because meat and fish are listed as high histamine, but for me are great, superfoods and absolutely essential. Alka Seltzer causes problems for me, but I think because of the sodium bicarbonate and like some bases and acids. Bayer´s aspirin solved in liquid helps alleviate skin problems.

I have had those kind of pain problems from food like your husband from gluten, it can cause the neck to cramp up pretty quickly. Once eating a huge pizza after a week of being gluten free took me out for a month with a very painful torticollis. Since then I try to make sure every food I eat is absolutely gluten free.

Oh and yesterday I found by accident my Passport of Immunization. It turnes out from 1987 to 2001 I had been vaccinated 22 times, it included a tuberculosis vaccine 6 days after birth, an MMR vaccine and 6 DTaPs. I am so mad looking at it. Mad at the people who did it to me and at my parents.

Oh shoot Max 22 times! Please don't be mad at your parents. I gave my boys vaccinations until I learned the medical system can't be trusted. As parents back then you could say maybe that we were young and stupid, but that is not true because we didn't have the internet, like we do now, to look things up before we do things. Your parents took the trouble to get your vaccinations to keep you safe, so they thought. My mom had a miscarriage before me and took DES to keep her from miscarrying me and I could be mad for that, but maybe I would have made it to birth had she not. You can't fault parents like me and yours for doing what they thought was right.

My husband and your strange symptoms are definetly not coincidental, and thinking more about these vaccines, I was reminded about my youngest son getting his vaccinations to get into kindergarden. He was healthy as could be, eating everything and loving guacamole. Right after he got into school he became reactive to all kinds of foods, with his throat closing up eating guacamole and all fruit that ripens after picking them. It has always been a huge question in my mind as to why he could eat all those things and then all of a sudden he couldn't. I got him allergy tested and the doctor said he isn't allergic to any of those things. I now am certain it was those 3 vaccines, all at once, that changed him. He has dealt with eczema too since then. I'll tell you what, eczema does not like hot baths or showers or sweat. He takes a pure cold rinse after his shower to stop any sweating after his shower and switched to 100% cotton clothing and bedding and it cleared his eczema up pretty quickly. After 20+ years of dealing with it, he and i have become eczema experts! Clothes that can't breathe and the chemicals in them exacerbate eczema. Our environment is like navigating a mine field nowadays.

Dr. B

Oh shoot Max 22 times! Please don't be mad at your parents. I gave my boys vaccinations until I learned the medical system can't be trusted. As parents back then you could say maybe that we were young and stupid, but that is not true because we didn't have the internet, like we do now, to look things up before we do things. Your parents took the trouble to get your vaccinations to keep you safe, so they thought. My mom had a miscarriage before me and took DES to keep her from miscarrying me and I could be mad for that, but maybe I would have made it to birth had she not. You can't fault parents like me and yours for doing what they thought was right.

My husband and your strange symptoms are definetly not coincidental, and thinking more about these vaccines, I was reminded about my youngest son getting his vaccinations to get into kindergarden. He was healthy as could be, eating everything and loving guacamole. Right after he got into school he became reactive to all kinds of foods, with his throat closing up eating guacamole and all fruit that ripens after picking them. It has always been a huge question in my mind as to why he could eat all those things and then all of a sudden he couldn't. I got him allergy tested and the doctor said he isn't allergic to any of those things. I now am certain it was those 3 vaccines, all at once, that changed him. He has dealt with eczema too since then. I'll tell you what, eczema does not like hot baths or showers or sweat. He takes a pure cold rinse after his shower to stop any sweating after his shower and switched to 100% cotton clothing and bedding and it cleared his eczema up pretty quickly. After 20+ years of dealing with it, he and i have become eczema experts! Clothes that can't breathe and the chemicals in them exacerbate eczema. Our environment is like navigating a mine field nowadays.
by eczema not liking sweat or hot baths you mean those things worsen the eczema?
how old is your son now, so is he still reactive to those foods? basically, he ate guacamole and many fruits no issue but after the vaccines, had issue tolerating all those fruits? which vaccines were they.
maybe those fruits are promoting healing of some sort so are reacting to the vaccine
i wonder if the egg intolerance in many people is vaccine related somehow

OP
Rinse & rePeat
by eczema not liking sweat or hot baths you mean those things worsen the eczema?
how old is your son now, so is he still reactive to those foods? basically, he ate guacamole and many fruits no issue but after the vaccines, had issue tolerating all those fruits? which vaccines were they.
maybe those fruits are promoting healing of some sort so are reacting to the vaccine
i wonder if the egg intolerance in many people is vaccine related somehow

Yes heat and sweat makes eczema worse. No he was not healing from those fruits he was having a serious histamine reaction. One time eating a few blueberries almost put him in the hospital with his throat tightening and heart racing. I put him in an epsom salt bath and it calmed it. He still does react to ripening fruits, especiall bananas and fruits with pits. I think the egg intolerance is more about poor quality eggs and the corn and soy they are fed, or a histamine reaction to the whites. I didn't feel wellvm eatings eggs either until I tried corn & soy free eggs and now I have problems with them.

Dr. B

Yes heat and sweat makes eczema worse. No he was not healing from those fruits he was having a serious histamine reaction. One time eating a few blueberries almost put him in the hospital with his throat tightening and heart racing. I put him in an epsom salt bath and it calmed it. He still does react to ripening fruits, especiall bananas and fruits with pits. I think the egg intolerance is more about poor quality eggs and the corn and soy they are fed, or a histamine reaction to the whites. I didn't feel wellvm eatings eggs either until I tried corn & soy free eggs and now I have problems with them.
whats the problem with eggs now?
wow but how did the vaccine cause fruit intolerance. did it cause an allergy to those specific fruits
or did the vaccine just increase histamine levels, and those fruits also raise histamine, so a normal person can tolerate them, but the combo of being vaxxed along with the fruits caused too much histamine?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
whats the problem with eggs now?
wow but how did the vaccine cause fruit intolerance. did it cause an allergy to those specific fruits
or did the vaccine just increase histamine levels, and those fruits also raise histamine, so a normal person can tolerate them, but the combo of being vaxxed along with the fruits caused too much histamine?

Yes the vaccine kicked in a hyper immune response to histamines. As to the eggs RP says he doesn't too many too often because of the high PUFA's from the vegetarian feed. He says he eats a lot more when he is in Mexico where they are raised eating bugs as nd grass.

Dr. B

Yes the vaccine kicked in a hyper immune response to histamines. As to the eggs RP says he doesn't too many too often because of the high PUFA's from the vegetarian feed. He says he eats a lot more when he is in Mexico where they are raised eating bugs as nd grass.
does he like fertile eggs
what about bug proteins, like black ant powder?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
does he like fertile eggs
what about bug proteins, like black ant powder?

Probably crickets, worms and ants. I seem to remember him saying that he didn't think fertile eggs were anything special.

Attachments

• 20211023_122358.jpg
    20211023_122358.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 18
OP
Rinse & rePeat
Ankylosing Spondylitis is one of the under reported side effects of the tetanus vaccine.

P

Peatness

OP
Rinse & rePeat

Yes! Some good proof that the Tetanus vaccine has ulterior motives! I wonder what their purpose was last year? Hood find Pina!

Zpol

Weird... My husband told me he planned on getting a tetanus shot shortly after I read this thread. I was very worried as you can imagine and tried to talk him out of it but he thought he actually had tetanus at the time (long story) so he called the doctor assuming he get the next available appointment and get the shot later that day. Instead, the clinic told him they had to order the shot fist and that he'd have make a special appointment just to receive it. This is super unusual so he got freaked and cancelled the appointment.
We are worried that it's not the standard tetanus shot like we got as kids. Wouldn't be crazy to assume they added something or changed the recipe.