Testosterone

OP
S

Syncopated

Why is that? Assuming their testicles went back to normal, do you or anyone else know why?

Testosterone and steroids are two different things. I work with a guy who took winstrol. Far different from T.

Also body builders will abuse T by grossly overdosing, i.e. 1000 mg every week. That is what invites aromatase conversion into estrogen because they are putting on lots of fat in their building phase as well. And eating PUFA's.

OP
S

Syncopated

so lifting lowers t? what the point of lifting if its causes so many problems.
Who said lifting lowers T? I never read that here. Peat says building good muscles improves output of T and the heart feeds off the T that is circulating from the muscle. I don't understand how Peat can be against T. He hasn't written about it and I have not come across any interviews with him addressing it except what I wrote above and his article on prostrate cancer if I remember correctly. He puts forth the question about Testosterone being a potential treatment.

OP
S

Syncopated

If you want help with TRT pm me.

200mg Every other week is not a good idea. Horrible actually if you want consistency in your life.

Twice a week would suit most fine. 50mg per and adjust by symptoms. Most will need some sort of aromatase inhibitor (arimidex, aromasin, I just use androsterone/5a-DHP now). If you want to keep your nuts and fertility you'll need HCG.

Why PM? Let's discuss it here so others can learn.

200 mg every 2 weeks with a slow release oil suspension depot is perfect.

Aromatase inhibitors? Nonsense. This is the Peat forum and if there is one thing he has taught us, it's how to avoid estrogen. No PUFA, T3 thyroid, aspirin, lean BMI and focusing on beauty and grace of a woman verses male distraction.

I am only taking 400 mg/month.

redlight

I take 50mg of Test CYP 2x a week injected into my delt with 300iu HCG 2x a week and i take 15mcg t3 and 125mcg t4

creams work really well if from compounding pharmacy, i actually started off with it but went to injections, might go back to cream, i hardly had any conversion into estrogen on creams and my dht was way over range on creams.

I take 50mg of Test CYP 2x a week injected into my delt with 300iu HCG 2x a week and i take 15mcg t3 and 125mcg t4

creams work really well if from compounding pharmacy, i actually started off with it but went to injections, might go back to cream, i hardly had any conversion into estrogen on creams and my dht was way over range on creams.
What was your T level before starting TRT?

redlight

Well, it was in the beginning. It's not quite as good, but i'm not quite dialed in yet. I'm hoping to be back to a high quality sex life in a few months. TRT can be quite a hassle to get tuned in properly, but once there it's well worth it. TRT should be a last resort though when all else has failed at restoring hormones.

OP
S

Syncopated

When you write HCG, are you talking about human chorionic gonadotropin?

Is that considered an aromatase inhibitor?

That is produced in the womb by a pregnant woman and is considered a growth cancer marker by Clark. I would seek an alternative to HCG.

Why take an aromatase inhibitor? What are your symptoms? Gynecomastia? Fatigue?

Do you take a few mcg of T3 throughout the day?

redlight

Yes Im taking human chorionic gonadotropin and no I'm not going to seek an alternative to HCG.

high e2 for me is erectile dysfunction and fatigue.
t3 2x a day.
i take small amount of anastrozole for estrogen.

Jsaute21

Would love some input on my current Androgen Routine as far as diet, supplementation & lifestyle.
Diet: Sorghum, Eggs, Milk, Coffee, Steak (Grass Fed often), white rice, cheese, potatoes, OJ, blueberries, ice cream are foundations.
Supplements: Pansterone in MCT almost daily. (2-4 drops of MCT solution.) Stressnon 2-3x a week (2 drops of DMSO to scrotum), Tocovit 2-3x a week (10-15 drops orally.) Thorne K2 2-3x a week (2-4 drops to scrotum) Energin 2-3x a week (20-30 drops in my coffee) Pine pollen 4-5 x a week 1-2 tsps in my coffee. So far i would say pansterone and tocovit are my two favorite supplements.
Lifestyle: Sprint twice a week, 1 dynamic lifting session per week filled with athletic med ball variations and weighted push ups and pull ups.

Any other safe supplements that are recommended for DHT & mood increase? I have made a lot of progress since finding peat 6 months ago, but am looking to get to next level. @TubZy @haidut @sladerunner69 @Such_Saturation @tca300 @Stryker

T

tca300

@Jsaute21 Red light on your junk. Paying close attention so as to not get too warm. A little bit of Androsterone with pansterone on my gens in the morning and then k2 on them at night seems to have a powerful effect. Keeping around 8-12% body fat as well.

Last edited by a moderator: