Testosterone Without Ester Great Results

T

TheBeard

so using transdermal in test in different esters will still work in regards to frequency?
For instance prop every other day, e 7-10 days I think and son on, for some reason I had in my head whatever Ester used still needed to be everyday when used transdermal.

No idea, maybe @haidut would know

brix

I am using testosterone no ester on my scrotum, and having great results.

I have a cream from a compounding pharmacy, and a solution I made myself with DMSO + test no ester.

The only annoying part is you have to apply twice a day for stable levels, so I am considering switching to propionate + DMSO. Not sure how propionate ester would absorb transdermally though

how many mg are you applying each time?

Cameron

Creams on scrotum are a totally different ball game. I’ve heard way better success from people switching from injections to scrotum cream. However it’s a waist of time on your arm as the dosage isn’t enough to absorb there. And more dht is always good in a healthy man.

OP
S

sebastian_r

33 dollars for 100 mg of T. Wow that's expensive..
It's 1000mg. 100mg per ml, and you get 10ml

Can anyone testify to the quality or purity of this product? Has it had a 3rd party analysis? Maybe @haidut would know the best products out there currently?

Independent lab tests of all big underground steroid brands can be found here Anabolic Lab - Independent Analytical Lab Testing for Anabolic Steroid Harm Reduction. The pharmacom products always haveing excellent results on the testing.

There are plenty of good brands out there balkan pharma, pharmacom, SP, Sis. Though not all of them are carrying Test Base.

The danger is in getting fakes from a bad store. On eroids.com you can find rating of stores, if you order from the top rated stores you are pretty safe. Personally had good experience with buy-as.net, steroidify.com and int.basicstero.ws.

Basicstero is the ecommerce store from pharmacomlabs, buying right from the producer leaves a 0% chance of getting fakes / bad quality.

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

It's 1000mg. 100mg per ml, and you get 10ml

Independent lab tests of all big underground steroid brands can be found here Anabolic Lab - Independent Analytical Lab Testing for Anabolic Steroid Harm Reduction. The pharmacom products always haveing excellent results on the testing.

There are plenty of good brands out there balkan pharma, pharmacom, SP, Sis. Though not all of them are carrying Test Base.

The danger is in getting fakes from a bad store. On eroids.com you can find rating of stores, if you order from the top rated stores you are pretty safe. Personally had good experience with buy-as.net, steroidify.com and int.basicstero.ws.

Basicstero is the ecommerce store from pharmacomlabs, buying right from the producer leaves a 0% chance of getting fakes / bad quality.

You can also make your own by buying raws from Purple Panda Labs and mixing it with DMSO, that way you skip the debilitating PIP of TNE injection

milkboi

25mg twice a day on scrotum. That brings in my blood 350mg of test a week that is fully absorbed

If you haven't already somewhere, could your details the results you are having with that protocol? Will the scrotal application prevent estrogenic side effects?

T

TheBeard

If you haven't already somewhere, could your details the results you are having with that protocol? Will the scrotal application prevent estrogenic side effects?

The insane DHT boost from this method seems to be preventing estrogenic effect.
No gyno whatsoever on that dose.

So far I have experienced:
- muscle fullness
- decrease in anxiety
- increased libido
- joints feeling lubricated
- easy workouts and great pump

- headaches
- lighter sleep

Keep in mind I had very low estrogen levels before starting, so this could all just be due to e2 normalizing

Nigluva

Anyone try oral TNE powder? The dose would be much higher to get same blood levels. Being able to do TRT hormones all orally would be a huge benefit. I don't want to do injections of test cyp anymore, it really gets old fast.

I think making an oil and taking it via dropper orally might be good.

Nigluva

25mg twice a day on scrotum. That brings in my blood 350mg of test a week that is fully absorbed

350mg is a big dose, that was the size of my first injectable test cyp cycle. That wouldn't be safe to take long term. Plus it would be really noticeable, it wouldn't just be "oh i feel better", you would know you are on a cycle basically. You will put on muscle without even training at that dose, the study I saw showed sedentary 350mg or 500mg put on more muscle than natural trainees over same amount of time.

What is your BP? Your rbc will get high on that dose over time as well. It is great you have no e2 sides though, you basically avoided 3/4 the battle on testosterone cycles. 175mg would still be a big dose, 70mg-100mg over 7 days is more like what replacement is for a normal person looking to feel better and have good health. If I were to start a new cycle from novice experience on gear, I would just do 250mg for 8-10 weeks. People on forums take way too much gear.

Are you taking other steroids like dhea and preg

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

350mg is a big dose, that was the size of my first injectable test cyp cycle. That wouldn't be safe to take long term. Plus it would be really noticeable, it wouldn't just be "oh i feel better", you would know you are on a cycle basically. You will put on muscle without even training at that dose, the study I saw showed sedentary 350mg or 500mg put on more muscle than natural trainees over same amount of time.

What is your BP? Your rbc will get high on that dose over time as well. It is great you have no e2 sides though, you basically avoided 3/4 the battle on testosterone cycles. 175mg would still be a big dose, 70mg-100mg over 7 days is more like what replacement is for a normal person looking to feel better and have good health. If I were to start a new cycle from novice experience on gear, I would just do 250mg for 8-10 weeks. People on forums take way too much gear.

Are you taking other steroids like dhea and preg

That's the dose I feel optimized at, I don't buy the whole trend of putting people in boxes. The box of trt if you are under 250, the box of cycle if you are above...
You have to understand the pharmacokinetics of transdermal test are very different from the ones of injection, and that implies different RBC, BP and e2 evolution.
So you might not run into these common issues that arise with injections even with high doses transdermals.

Peater

Anyone try oral TNE powder? The dose would be much higher to get same blood levels. Being able to do TRT hormones all orally would be a huge benefit. I don't want to do injections of test cyp anymore, it really gets old fast.

I think making an oil and taking it via dropper orally might be good.

You're then back to the issue of the liver processing it

Oral Testosterone Coming To America

Nigluva

You're then back to the issue of the liver processing it

Oral Testosterone Coming To America

Plenty of substances are more effectively processed by the liver over time and then you reach a place where the rate has found homeostasis. You could make up for the initial spike by tapering up to your desired constant dose over 4 weeks. Not having to rub creams or take injections would be a plus.

Last edited:

Nigluva

That's the dose I feel optimized at, I don't buy the whole trend of putting people in boxes. The box of trt if you are under 250, the box of cycle if you are above...
You have to understand the pharmacokinetics of transdermal test are very different from the ones of injection, and that implies different RBC, BP and e2 evolution.
So you might not run into these common issues that arise with injections even with high doses transdermals.

Well, have you had blood work to measure your hormones? You didn't post any of your markers or your BP so I don't know, but my assumptions are based on past evidence.

I never said 250mg and low is TRT, I said TRT is more often than not 70-100mg a week. The common notion is 7mg per day is an average healthy grown male's natural T production. Your dose is apparently 5-7x that depending on absorption. You also did not answer if you are taking other hormones.
Basing it on what I know, 350mg with 70%+ absorption is a high dose. I don't even agree with a friend of mine taking 250mg test cyp per week indefinately, I reccomended him 140mg for general health, out of conservatism, and to satisfy his urge to use gear and have a little more than natural muscle.

Even taking into account modified effect from transdermal daily use, there are other health effects of high androgen/hormone levels like neurotoxicity and blood vessel damage. I am willing to learn but based on my current knowledge I don't think it is a good idea, and you haven't really elucidated why it would be safe just because you have lower e2 conversion. That is just one, albeit, big factor. It is better to be safe than sorry. In any case, I would like to see more information. I am willing to be proven wrong. Maybe if you concede this is a less risky way of getting your steroid fix, I could understand it, as I am coming from a perspective of optimizing health and longevity.

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

Well, have you had blood work to measure your hormones? You didn't post any of your markers or your BP so I don't know, but my assumptions are based on past evidence.

I never said 250mg and low is TRT, I said TRT is more often than not 70-100mg a week. The common notion is 7mg per day is an average healthy grown male's natural T production. Your dose is apparently 5-7x that depending on absorption. You also did not answer if you are taking other hormones.
Basing it on what I know, 350mg with 70%+ absorption is a high dose. I don't even agree with a friend of mine taking 250mg test cyp per week indefinately, I reccomended him 140mg for general health, out of conservatism, and to satisfy his urge to use gear and have a little more than natural muscle.

Even taking into account modified effect from transdermal daily use, there are other health effects of high androgen/hormone levels like neurotoxicity and blood vessel damage. I am willing to learn but based on my current knowledge I don't think it is a good idea, and you haven't really elucidated why it would be safe just because you have lower e2 conversion. That is just one, albeit, big factor. It is better to be safe than sorry. In any case, I would like to see more information. I am willing to be proven wrong. Maybe if you concede this is a less risky way of getting your steroid fix, I could understand it, as I am coming from a perspective of optimizing health and longevity.

Neurotoxicity?
What are you even talking about?
All studies show testosterone has neuropretective properties, regardless of the dose.
We are not talking about AAS in general here, just test.

What's YOUR evidence to demonstrate any dosage above what you "recommend" is unhealthy?

Nigluva

Neurotoxicity?
What are you even talking about?
All studies show testosterone has neuropretective properties, regardless of the dose.
We are not talking about AAS in general here, just test.

What's YOUR evidence to demonstrate any dosage above what you "recommend" is unhealthy?

There is data comparing neurotoxicity of test and nandrolone and other steroids. At high concentrations testosterone seems to be damaging. Same with blood vessel damage, but other steroids are much worse and it depends on dose. You can search these studies on pubmed using relevant keywords, and they are referenced on ergo-log with accompanying article discussing the conclusions.

I have asked questions of you regarding blood markers etc and you haven't responded, instead choosing to tell me I am wrong without much reason to go by, and implying these doses you take are safe, and then telling me I need to show evidence it is not damaging. You are taking supraphysiological doses of anabolic hormone. I am trying to learn more, but you haven't shown any bloodwork or personal data of any sort. You also selectively answer my queries. You think the onus is on me to prove you to supraphysiological doses of an anabolic steroid is safe, when you are the one taking them. With what you have implied, essentially, is claiming testosterone is safe at any dose if e2 is kept in check. That seems unreasonable. I am more conservative in aIt pproach to health and that is why I want you to prove it is safe or accept it isn't and add a disclaimer to your posts where you, in essence, tacitly reccomend it.

Last edited: