Testosterone Without Ester Great Results

sebastian_r

Currently there is a big trend in the TRT community to use Testosterone cream without Ester (scrotal application).

People who never could make TRT with injections work suddenly experiencing great results.

Some think it's because of higher DHT levels people experience while using creams, though giving additional DHT (masteron, proviron) while taking injections doesn't lead to the same results.

It got me thinking, that the actual problem with injectable Testosterone / TRT could be the ester. I get competly different results on TRT based on which Ester I use.

I know in theory the ester should do nothing else but extend the release of the hormone, but in real life this doesn't seem to hold any truth.

I get the best results with Propionate. From there on it only gets worse the longer the half-life is, even with the same daily injection schedule.

So I started taking Testosterone Base ( T without ester in Oil) subcutaneous. I haven't felt this upbeat and full of energy for a long time. Sex drive is insane.

Still early and playing around with the injection frequency. My thought is, that subq absorption is slower than IM and the half life can be stretched a bit (Test Base half life is around 2-3 hours). Daily / twice daily subq or even oral application could be enough to get through the day.

Last edited:
Dr. Peat's ideas are to take the lowest amount of something in the least harmful way possible. This seems directly opposite, but I do appreciate the sharing and the ideas, so thank you for that!

tankasnowgod

Currently there is a big trend in the TRT community to use Testosterone cream without Ester (scrotal application).

People who never could make TRT with injections work suddenly experiencing great results.

Some think it's because of higher DHT levels people experience while using creams, though giving additional DHT (masteron, proviron) while taking injections doesn't lead to the same results.

It got me thinking, that the actual problem with injectable Testosterone / TRT could be the ester. I get competly different results on TRT based on which Ester I use.

I know in theory the ester should do nothing else but extend the release of the hormone, but in real life this doesn't seem to hold any truth.

I get the best results with Propionate. From there on it only gets worse the longer the half-life is, even with the same daily injection schedule.

So I started taking Testosterone Base ( T without ester in Oil) subcutaneous. I haven't felt this upbeat and full of energy for a long time. Sex drive is insane.

Still early and playing around with the injection frequency. My thought is, that subq absorption is slower than IM and the half life can be stretched a bit (Test Base half life is around 2-3 hours). Daily / twice daily subq or even oral application could be enough to get through the day.

Haidut recently posted about the safety and effectiveness of base (unesterfied) Testosterone, and noted that it was largely safe and effective, even in larger doses, with far fewer side effects-

Oral free/base (unesterified) testosterone is more effective and safer than synthetic AAS – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

Waynish

Can anyone testify to the quality or purity of this product? Has it had a 3rd party analysis? Maybe @haidut would know the best products out there currently?

Nigluva

Test base powder is affordable from a compounding pharmacy, it would be a couple dollars a day for the big oral dose. I am considerig it because I am sick of needles and having to sterilize etc and travelling with pins. Would be much simpler to pop a capsule in the morning.

Nigluva

Can anyone testify to the quality or purity of this product? Has it had a 3rd party analysis? Maybe @haidut would know the best products out there currently?
It is a scheduled pharmaceutical product. Steroids aren't like grey market prescription drugs in america iirc, you can get in big trouble with DEA for selling them outside of medical setting / pharmacy prescription, it is way less risky to sell not for human use vitamins and dhea and non AAS steroids like he does. America has obsession with prosecuting steroid suppliers ever since big sports scandals.

Spondive

Would small oral doses like 5-10 mg be bio available or how much are you getting from a n oral dose of base testosterone

MCurtone

I've read somewhere that some people are not even injecting test base and still getting great results. They are using test base powder and absorbing through the skin using DMSO. Something like 70% absorption rate.

pudd1ng

200-400mg/day oral. This is a supply for 2-4 weeks on injection. It is a great waste of both money and testosterone.
Yeah after I worked that out myself I don’t think it’s worth it.

I need to find out why haidut thinks esters are bad, unless anyone knows here.

matisvijs

Based on studies I've seen intranasal administration is about as effective as injections and practical if one is using lower doses - it's also around 40x more potent than oral route (based on the studies haidut referenced in his blog post).

If I used T it will be non esterified 3 mg or so a day, topical.

I think people take crazy amounts, just crazy, and are lunatics to do it.

T

TheBeard

I am using testosterone no ester on my scrotum, and having great results.

I have a cream from a compounding pharmacy, and a solution I made myself with DMSO + test no ester.

The only annoying part is you have to apply twice a day for stable levels, so I am considering switching to propionate + DMSO. Not sure how propionate ester would absorb transdermally though

pudd1ng

I am using testosterone no ester on my scrotum, and having great results.

I have a cream from a compounding pharmacy, and a solution I made myself with DMSO + test no ester.

The only annoying part is you have to apply twice a day for stable levels, so I am considering switching to propionate + DMSO. Not sure how propionate ester would absorb transdermally though

so using transdermal in test in different esters will still work in regards to frequency?
For instance prop every other day, e 7-10 days I think and son on, for some reason I had in my head whatever Ester used still needed to be everyday when used transdermal.