1. Spring Sale 10% Off @ LifeGivingStore.com Till June 10th With Coupon Code: SPRING2020
    Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Testosterone Without Ester Great Results

Discussion in 'Hormones' started by sebastian_r, Oct 9, 2019.

1. TheBeard

TheBeard Member

Sorry, not much time to be on here, I'm enjoying my supraphysiological life ;)

2. Nigluva

Nigluva Member

So instead of admitting you are not up to speed on the matter, you act cocky and don't address any of my questions or points. You are just one of many self deluded people taking steroids then getting butthurt when told it probably isn't very healthy or smart. What kind of cope train is this? The dumbest part is my queries are just as much your interests as my curiosity. What a waste of time trying to engage you in discussion, but at least I found out your opinions can be discarded. Boomers... boomers never change.

3. TheBeard

TheBeard Member

You should try AAS, it will probably take away that bitterness of yours ;)

I am not even joking, it's really good for being upbeat and less anal about things in general

4. Nigluva

Nigluva Member

I told you in my first reply I took your current dose as my first cycle. You refuse to engage in any kind of decent discussion and based on the snark tone, percieved my inquries and reccomendation as combatative to the point you choose to respond like this instead of help others with basic information. All you have told is your dose and how you feel good, and nothing more. You don't even have the decency to properly read and address the points in my post.

Btw i dont need 350mg test a week just to feel normal. Such a dose goes against the spirit of ray's information and your inability to discuss the subject is inane. Assuming I need to take gear just because you find it hard to comprehend or discuss the subject is pretty stupid.

I would say, instead of projecting your own inadequacies on the tone of my posts, maybe think about how little you offer in the way of meaningful information to other users here. I have insulated myself from your kind of stupidity in my own life, so when I encounter it online and without warning, it is peculiarly jarring. I should have known better anyways, coming from a guy with a boomer-tier homoerotic avatar. I have added you to ignore so I don't have to inadverdently read your worthless posts anymore.

5. TheBeard

TheBeard Member

Just letting everyone know there is a possibility to feel better with test, that's all I'm reporting. I don't have to discuss the ins and outs of it.

And wait...you actually don't know who Tom Selleck is?

6. milkboi

milkboi Member

Hey @sebastian_r any way to contact you? Your PM function seems to be disabled

7. brix

brix Member

Had to stop Test base in DMSO. After a couple of months on it, I noticed facial bloating and cold extremities. Anyone else get this affect?
    Also, my hair loss became noticeable again. Since stopping T, I switched to 6 keto-P4 and have been feeling better.

8. TheBeard

TheBeard Member

After months?
    Facial bloating becomes noticeable after 24h for me

9. brix

brix Member

Did not just start but it got to a point where the effect was enough for me to stop it.

10. NextLevel_

NextLevel_ Member

yeah @sebastian_r the pharmacom test base is a good one.

got the one in water. Using it sometimes after very hard training sessions, or the day after for recovery.

currently on TPP around 150mg-200mg / week, 10mg D-bol / day. But sometimes throwing the T Base in there. Great effects :)

11. milkboi

milkboi Member

Which ones are you getting (besides gainz)?

12. NextLevel_

NextLevel_ Member

Quicker recovery, libido boost, mental energy boost

13. James b

James b Member

Anyone know what the facial bloat is indicitive of? Is there a way to mitigate it? I get this very quickly after Tbase DMSO topical. It's annoying because I look like a weigh about 30 stone so it's a no go if I intend to leave the house, lol. Strange I always thought it was high estrogen/cortisol.