Testosterone Vs Dopamine

firebreather

I know how you feel man, I've been there myself and it's no way to be. However I have no doubt you can heal and surpass your highest levels from before, once you put all the pieces together that fit your own individual physiology. I spent years trying to figure out what to eat myself, and still am to some extent, but I'm light years ahead of what I was like 18 months ago.

Testosterone is no doubt important, but at the end of the day it's still a down stream hormone and isn't the be all and end all (hence why there aren't as many TRT success stories as the doctors would have people believe). As a downstream hormone, I personally think test levels really just serve as an indicator of general hormonal health- the dozens (if not hundreds) of hormones and metabolites that stem from the initial conversion of cholesterol at the top of the steroid tree all have their own functions and purposes in our health and well being, it's just that relatively little is understood. There are guys on TRT who feel great at first, until their bodies try to reach homeostasis and start shifting resources away from the upstream hormones and then all of a sudden feel terrible despite having supra physiological T levels. What I'm saying is rather than trying to chase individual hormones with supplements etc, focus on overall diet, environment and character/mindset. Working outdoors, even in winter, will have a greater impact than even the best D3 supplement on mental well being for example (in my own experience). I know this is all way easier said than done, and what works for me might not work for you, but don't give up. I've been at the depths of despair and come through the other side. Once you find the things that work, it's all worth it.

I hope that I've offered something of value to you, even if it's insignificant, but I wish you the best of luck on your journey to optimal health.

@Sobieski can you share some of the things that have and have not worked for you. I've been trying RP style eating for a while and haven't seen the results I'd hoped for. It seemed like there were some things that seemed to make my symptoms worse. But I just can't give up. Love to read what you feel has helped you the most and what didn't help.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

There must be something fundamentally wrong with me. I have never been an extrovert and can be pretty laid back, almost lacking emotion on the surface. Underneath, I’m quite reflective and sensitive. This has to be low Dopamine too. Not to mention all the harm I’ve done to my brain with alcohol. I don’t want to be this nice respectful soft spoken person. I’m not normal and it bothers me.

Andman

There must be something fundamentally wrong with me. I have never been an extrovert and can be pretty laid back, almost lacking emotion on the surface. Underneath, I’m quite reflective and sensitive. This has to be low Dopamine too. Not to mention all the harm I’ve done to my brain with alcohol. I don’t want to be this nice respectful soft spoken person. I’m not normal and it bothers me.

what kind of person would you like to be then?

Sobieski

@Sobieski can you share some of the things that have and have not worked for you. I've been trying RP style eating for a while and haven't seen the results I'd hoped for. It seemed like there were some things that seemed to make my symptoms worse. But I just can't give up. Love to read what you feel has helped you the most and what didn't help.
White rice & meat (I need meat otherwise my body starts falling apart, milk and eggs are not substitutes imo) and low pufa as my foundation. This is what has worked for me 100% of the way without fail.

firebreather

White rice & meat (I need meat otherwise my body starts falling apart, milk and eggs are not substitutes imo) and low pufa as my foundation. This is what has worked for me 100% of the way without fail.

Awesome brother, thanks so much. I don't do well with milk anyway unfortunately. Even though I love it

vulture

I’m just too laid back I think. I want to be more of an ***hole
I would try mesterolone 25 to 50 mg, you would be more of an a hole or maybe you will stop giving a damn about being an a hole, both being nice.
Keep eye on cholesterol and LH

boxers

I would try mesterolone 25 to 50 mg, you would be more of an a hole or maybe you will stop giving a damn about being an a hole, both being nice.

Is 50mg the most you would suggest?
How many weeks is the most?

Sobieski

Frank, there's nothing wrong with being a nice, respectful person. Such an innate character trait is a huge advantage. If that is viewed as wrong in society, then it is society that is ill, not you. Rather than try to change your innate character focus on how you can transmute it into useful ways to improve your being.
I long abandoned the notion of trying to be normal, I accepted who I am and put my strengths to good use to get on in life. Extroverted, emotional types are slaves to the present moment. Being introspective and sensitive is a massive advantage imho, don't try to eradicate it, that's destructive; harness it to your benefit.

Sobieski

I’m just too laid back I think. I want to be more of an ***hole
Just to add to this also. If you're anything like me, this won't work. I'm naturally very empathetic, quiet, introverted and I have a strong conscience. When I was younger I saw my friends enjoying life, being a*sholes and I decided to go and try that route as well. Let me tell you this; if this isn't your nature (as it isn't mine) it will only lead to more mental anguish as you try to deal with your actions. Being an idiot and hurting others, whilst it materially benefited me in the short term, badly affected me mentally and emotionally because that's not who I am.

would you say you avoid approaching females also, coz you are in this state of low T and not assertive?
If so, wouldnt conquering a female for sex be a better T booster and make new neuroconnections and increase receptors than synthetically supplementing T?
then does is not conclude that its a vicious circle to be broken by experiences?
Then does it not conclude that the weak mindset is the culprit instead of T or dopamine?
Or am I wrong

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

would you say you avoid approaching females also, coz you are in this state of low T and not assertive?
If so, wouldnt conquering a female for sex be a better T booster and make new neuroconnections and increase receptors than synthetically supplementing T?
then does is not conclude that its a vicious circle to be broken by experiences?
Then does it not conclude that the weak mindset is the culprit instead of T or dopamine?
Or am I wrong

I follow the logic and it’s a great point, experience can alter biology, but biology can also effect response to the environment. It’s like the chicken or the egg theory, what comes first ? I am perfectly fine when I Court someone and develop intimacy. I just have this false notion that I should be approaching chicks off the street or in a bar and catch a fly ! Lol.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Now does this effect a feedback loop of sorts ? Will this effect endogenous T production upon stopping ? I’ll definitely try it.

vulture

Now does this effect a feedback loop of sorts ? Will this effect endogenous T production upon stopping ? I’ll definitely try it.
For my rat at 25 mg ED didn’t affect LH and actually increased T. Look for my thread strength and libido quest

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

For my rat at 25 mg ED didn’t affect LH and actually increased T. Look for my thread strength and libido quest

Last question: what’s a reliable vendor of authentic product

vulture

Last question: what’s a reliable vendor of authentic product
LOL
I’m in South America, no help for you. Just learn how to spot an authentic proviron blister + box from fake, mainly looking at serials, expiration dates, matching with box, etc. I noticed the effects easily on faster facial hair growth

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals