Testosterone Optimization On RP-inspired Nutrition

Mossy

@Mossy I take Aspirin and Mag throught the day. Aspirin is more beneficial for me in the evening, as an anxiety antidote. I also avoid it a few hours before and after my workout.
2-4 drops of K2, that would be 4-8 grams.
Thanks for the detail.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

UPDATE:

I have woken up with a good morning erection in the past 4 consecutive days. Hasn't happened in months.
I recently started taking 1-1.5g of Aspirin (with Kuinone to offset), and Magnesium Oratate 1-2g
Another short update for Journaling purposes

I am still going with my latest protocol. I have significantly reduced my daytime anxiety. Work from home is beneficial for this too.
Still waking up often with good erections, not quite everyday. But overall, I'm on a significant upward spiral, than before.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I have had a few realizations that I've written in my other thread: A wish for more energy. I believe my Testosterone problem is 80% due to my (undiagnosed) hypothyroidism.
I have not done blood tests lately. I reckon my T levels are around 500-600 ng/dl by now. Peating has served me well in this respect.

My morning Temps for the past months have been 36.2 - 36.4 C. Not ideal.
Last night I changed something. Set-up my bed to be on a slight Incline, did bag breathing before sleep, also slept in nice, cozy, really warm clothes.
Woke up now at 10AM, my waking temp is 36.5 Celsius. Been having an erections from 8AM to 10AM. My extremities feel more warmed up.
This must be it.
I've discovered this thread 6 Years Later, Sleep Temperature Is Still The Only Thing That Works, and @stevensmith experience totally matches my last night.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

It's been more than 8 months since I opened this thread. Nothing has really changed for the better. I lack morning wood almost everyday. I've been chaotic and not strategic with my approach, and of course didn't help much but offering band-aid solutions, other did offer valuable insight which I may have overlooked.
I kept trying all kinds of supplements & minerals. It was reckless. I should have rather focus on extensive blood tests.
I didn't knew that taking minerals (Zinc) can induce deficiencies (Copper). I didn't knew that it's best to blood tests before jumping on hormones.
Nobody told me that stacking all these peaty substances together (which are better used by overweight people, not me) puts you in danger of low iron, low estrogen, low motivation.
I get a feeling that when you reach the point where every micronutrient deficiency is covered, your hormones are regulating on their own, and all these peat hacks diminish in value.

Last edited:
OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Good to hear. Maybe you have lowered your Estrogen SO much, that the Boners are starting to suffer. Low Estrogen CAN promote Weak Erections, so maybe holding it a slight bit higher (like the 20-25 pg/ml Range) could solve the Problem?.
Indeed, lowering Estrogen might have been detrimental to my libido. All the Aspirin, K2, coffee..etc, all these add up.
However, I was thinking. Before peating, I had presumably normal estrogen levels for men. And my erections still suffered. So I think there is something else that's my root problem.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

@Dino D No.
Tbh, I ordered Iron bisglycinate and chelated copper last week. Haven't started using them. I did this after reading through @Douglas Ek's story. All his symptoms matched mine. It is possible that I have lowered / depleted my copper reserves through zinc supplementation.
I know it's wise to do blood tests before taking them.

Dino D

@Dino D No.
Tbh, I ordered Iron bisglycinate and chelated copper last week. Haven't started using them. I did this after reading through @Douglas Ek's story. All his symptoms matched mine. It is possible that I have lowered / depleted my copper reserves through zinc supplementation.
I know it's wise to do blood tests before taking them.

give it three weaks and report back
tag me
try not to use much of other supps

iron helps me and im comming back to it all the time but my feritin is around 200...
the copper i have makes me almost vomit
about vit A i dont know

i will also try iron copper combo for three weaks again to see what it is...

also low libido and erections, whenever i take iron i get better in many ways...
libido, mood, condition, stamina, no overthinking, better memory

so we will see

redsun

@Dino D My Feritin is around 30 - 50, I reckon.

Get testings done so if you need to take action you can. Also if you find out you need iron, spleen is top notch if you can source it. I actually got some coming in tomorrow. Going to try some myself but got it mostly for my female family members to see if it helps them. One is clearly anemic based on tests.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I was wondering how much importance should I place upon the avoidance of endocrine disruptors and xenoestrogens, with the purpose of optimizing Testosterone.
Things like:
  • drinking filtered water
  • drinking water from glass bottles, not plastic
  • paraben-free, organic soap
  • metals-free deodorant
I still use a commercial soap and deodorant.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I was wondering how much importance should I place upon the avoidance of endocrine disruptors and xenoestrogens, with the purpose of optimizing Testosterone.
Things like:
  • drinking filtered water
  • drinking water from glass bottles, not plastic
  • paraben-free, organic soap
  • metals-free deodorant
I still use a commercial soap and deodorant.
Yeah avoiding those are important unless you're body is very effective at excreting then rapidly. Rather safe than sorry and switch to safer alternatives.

Frankdee20

I think you can only augment, or prevent your natural levels from dropping to a limited extent... If your brain can’t signal testes to make more, then that’s that.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Guys, my mental libido is high, I go 2 days in Nofap and all I think about is sex.
Not sure if it's Serotonin driven or due to all the saturated fat and sugar I've been eating.
However, haven't had a morning erections in over 2 months.
It's been months since I was able to be fully erect, and when it does happen, it rarely lasts.
Thoughts?

Andman

Guys, my mental libido is high, I go 2 days in Nofap and all I think about is sex.
Not sure if it's Serotonin driven or due to all the saturated fat and sugar I've been eating.
However, haven't had a morning erections in over 2 months.
It's been months since I was able to be fully erect, and when it does happen, it rarely lasts.
Thoughts?

what happens when you have a few alcoholic drinks? any change?