OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Last night
  • Basmati rice with shredded high fat goat cheese
  • 3400 calories intake / day
  • 1 drop of Pansterone & 2 drops of Kuinone applied
Result:
  • Morning erection: strongest in over a month.

Markus

Last night
  • Basmati rice with shredded high fat goat cheese
  • 3400 calories intake / day
  • 1 drop of Pansterone & 2 drops of Kuinone applied
Result:
  • Morning erection: strongest in over a month.
I find DHEA is a very potent libido booster. However, it does seem to make me irritable most of the time.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

It has now been almost a month since taking Pansterone + Kuinone. No significant effect on libido and / or erection quality / frequency.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Libido is the same.

OK, I have reduced my lifting sessions to only 3 times per week in the past few months. To aid in my recovery.
However, lately I've gone 4 times per week. I feel so good after my workouts anxiety gone, mental chatter reduced, I feel a more zest for life. Of course this lasts about 2hrs after the workout.
Lifting makes me feel good. How to reconcile this?
If I get enough calories, surely I'm protected to a degree

Is it cortisol or Serotonin energy I get after my workouts?

LukasWood

i thought the same about reducing workouts from 5x per Week (1-1,5h) to 3.. but then again i think if it makes me happy maybe its not that bad after all..

That’s good you feel energised after a workout! I find what’s best for me is a moderate protein high carb meal and a sleep. I think it’s only naturally to crash a bit after a workout. This is just your body now directing energy inwards for growth and repair. You can’t have day without night, summer without winter, etc.

Constatine

Libido is the same.

OK, I have reduced my lifting sessions to only 3 times per week in the past few months. To aid in my recovery.
However, lately I've gone 4 times per week. I feel so good after my workouts anxiety gone, mental chatter reduced, I feel a more zest for life. Of course this lasts about 2hrs after the workout.
Lifting makes me feel good. How to reconcile this?
If I get enough calories, surely I'm protected to a degree

Is it cortisol or Serotonin energy I get after my workouts?
I was healthiest when I was lifting 6 days a week, squats every single day. Ridiculous as it sounds. I think an abundance of nutrition protects against overwork to a great degree. Also lifting for an hour a day then remaining relatively sedentary the rest of the day isn't likely to lead to fatigue or other health consequences. Being on a caloric deficit while working out even a little bit can wreck havoc on your system, but while on a caloric/protein surplus its very hard to actually over-train. Unless of course your focus is on cardio, then it is very easy to overtrain and wreck your adrenals.

Spartan300

I'd be careful with that philosophy. Maybe while you're young you can get away with it for a time but I think the systemic damage is cumulative over the years.

Constatine

I'd be careful with that philosophy. Maybe while you're young you can get away with it for a time but I think the systemic damage is cumulative over the years.
I certainly wouldn't train that hard for extended periods of time. But for whatever reason training like that greatly aided my digestive health and overall wellbeing. I was in quite the degenerative state prior.

Mhtro

Ashwagandha is proven to raise testosterone and lower anxiety.
Maybe give it a look OP, make sure to go for KSM-66 since its the best Ashwagandha extract, the supplier I would recommend is NootropicsDepot

David90

Ashwagandha is proven to raise testosterone and lower anxiety.
Maybe give it a look OP, make sure to go for KSM-66 since its the best Ashwagandha extract, the supplier I would recommend is NootropicsDepot

WORD. I use it personally since Summer 2019. Also like he said, Search for the KSM-66 Version of it.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I am seeing increse in body hair on hands and chest especially in the past few weeks / months.
Possible causes:
  • increse in androgens (serum and tissie) since peating, and especially since using Kuinone and Pansterone
  • estrogen conversion from Pansterone (it gave mild gyno symptoms, which I kind of had before but noticed now. Stopped taking it).
  • systemic non-optimal metabolism / health state.If I take hair state as a marker of perfect health, which I don't have, then I conclude that I am not yet in perfect health.
  • DHT pathway disfunction
I have resumed the use of Aspirin.
Also seeing increase in oily face, I have to use a cleanser more often. Likely higher androgenic activity

Last edited:

Mhtro

I am seeing increse in body hair on hands and chest especially in the past few weeks / months.
Possible causes:
  • increse in androgens (serum and tissie) since peating, and especially since using Kuinone and Pansterone
  • estrogen conversion from Pansterone (it gave mild gyno symptoms, which I kind of had before but noticed now. Stopped taking it).
  • systemic non-optimal metabolism / health state.If I take hair state as a marker of perfect health, which I don't have, then I conclude that I am not yet in perfect health.
  • DHT pathway disfunction
I have resumed the use of Aspirin.
Also seeing increase in oily face, I have to use a cleanser more often. Likely higher androgenic activity
Could you possibly lay out your daily regiment? From what your main sources of nutrition are to what supplements you ude

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Protein sources:
  • cheese
  • chicken liver
  • tuna
  • eggs
  • protein drinks (milk-based) and protein bars
  • beef
  • cottage cheese
Fat sources:
  • cheese
  • eggs
  • lard
Carbs sources:
  • white rice, potatoes, sometimes pasta
  • OJ, apples, dried fruits (dates, figs, plums)
  • white sugar, Coke, Red Bull
I will also occasionally eat some sweets (Kinder) or rice chips or croissants (trans fats). Not very restrictive with PUFA, tbh.

Supplements
Not much currently. And irregularly
  • Kuinone (K2) a few times per week
  • Magnesium 1.5 - 2g (Elephanto protocol)
  • Aspirin (got back on it)

That's about it. B vitamins complex did nothing for me, possibly negative hair side effects.
Also took Taurine for a while.
Pansterone too, no good

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

UPDATE:

I have woken up with a good morning erection in the past 4 consecutive days. Hasn't happened in months.
I recently started taking 1-1.5g of Aspirin (with Kuinone to offset), and Magnesium Oratate 1-2g

Mossy

UPDATE:

I have woken up with a good morning erection in the past 4 consecutive days. Hasn't happened in months.
I recently started taking 1-1.5g of Aspirin (with Kuinone to offset), and Magnesium Oratate 1-2g
Interesting. For me, those would be large quantities of aspirin and mag. How much K2 do you take? Also, do you take these all at the same time? AM or PM? Thanks.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

@Mossy I take Aspirin and Mag throught the day. Aspirin is more beneficial for me in the evening, as an anxiety antidote. I also avoid it a few hours before and after my workout.
2-4 drops of K2, that would be 4-8 grams.

Scenes

@Mossy I take Aspirin and Mag throught the day. Aspirin is more beneficial for me in the evening, as an anxiety antidote. I also avoid it a few hours before and after my workout.
2-4 drops of K2, that would be 4-8 grams.
Aspirin used to be problematic for you in terms of sexual function right? What changed?

Apologies if I’ve mixed you up with someone else.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

@Scenes Yes. It was me. And I was even taking it in smaller doses.
Maybe because now I'm taking it with K2, whereas before I wasn't. And the blood thinning effect is offsetted.