Testosterone Optimization On RP-inspired Nutrition

Markus

You guys think is it safe / worth it for me to experiment with Pansterone? My order will arrive in 2 days.
Also got Kuinone, this I will try for fun.
Yeah a low dose of Pansterone should be safe to use, but I would advice you to start low and increase slowly because DHEA can readily convert to estrogen from my experience.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

@David90 Thanks, watched a part of it.

Do you guys think it's safe to use Pansterone (Preg. + DHA) without medical supervision? It's definitely an anabolic substance. So how is this any different than taking anabolic steroids (like Tren) or being on TRT) except endogenous production remaining untouched?
I am tempted to try it, but I have no idea why am I getting myself into.

Kunstruct

Progesterone, Pregnenolone, DHEA, etc are all steroids, endogenous. made by your own body.
Tren is not something that exist in the human body.

Do before test of all those steroids and also for testosterone and then do test after.

The claim is that natural production will remain untouched, yet out of all these people with lots of cash on the forum, I do not think I have actually anyone do before and after serious tests to prove anyting in a controlled manner by himself/herself.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Ok, I just blasted my first drops of Pansterone. My tested were on fire for a few minutes. Curios how will it go from here.

Kunstruct

Millions of people take prenenolone on this planet probably, things are not so unique and isolated as some think, otherwise pregnenolone wouldn't be on all store shelves and all online stores that you know exist and you don't know they exist.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Guys, I think this is serious. I almost never get a full erections in the morning (rock hard penis standing straight).
Pansterone and Kuinone seem to be helping in having a high 'mental libido', but phisically, my erections are barely 20 - 30% in hardness.
I think this is a blood flow issue maybe.
@redsun?

Jing

Guys, I think this is serious. I almost never get a full erections in the morning (rock hard penis standing straight).
Pansterone and Kuinone seem to be helping in having a high 'mental libido', but phisically, my erections are barely 20 - 30% in hardness.
I think this is a blood flow issue maybe.
@redsun?
I'm the same, I think it's definitely a blood flow issue, hormones don't do anything, but when I was using gonadin I did seem to wake up with an erection every morning.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

@Jing What could be causing it?
When stimulated, I can sometimes get to 80% hardness, but it fades away fast as I remove stimulation.
The fact that I've not had sexual encounters in quite some time also doesn't help, I guess.

Jing

@Jing What could be causing it?
When stimulated, I can sometimes get to 80% hardness, but it fades away fast as I remove stimulation.
The fact that I've not had sexual encounters in quite some time also doesn't help, I guess.
Honestly I have no clue. The only times I can have pretty good erections is with edging I have to have sex get close to ejaculation and then just stop I do that a few times a week and after a week or two erections get pretty good but I still don't really get morning erections, but doing this is annoying I want it back how it was when I was a teenager could ejaculate everyday and still have rock hard erections and strong morning wood.

David90

Because of a Request from the User @bushbush via my Inbox, i will post a Full Day Of Eating and Training. Maybe it helps the OP. Prepare yourself for a Huge BUT Detailed Post:

Full Day Of Eating :

Workout Day:

Meal 1:
  • 3 to 4 Eggs (cooked with Kerrygold Butter & Black Pepper)
  • 30-50g of Parmigano Reggiano
  • 50-70g of Beef or Calf Liver
  • 300g of Oranges/Tangerines (or Orange / Tangerine Juice if you prefer)
  • 200-250ml Grassfed-Milk
  • 1,5-2,0 Cups of Coffee mixed with some Grassfed-Milk (100ml) and 2-3 grams of Salt.
  • 2-3g of Raw Ginger

Meal 2 (Eaten around 2.3 Hours before the Workout):
  • 140g of White Rice
  • 100 Grams of Cheese (Parmigano Reggiano)
  • 260g of Oranges/Tangerines (or Orange / Tangerine Juice if you prefer)
  • 20-30g of Gelatin Powder
  • 200g of Red Beets (Or Red Beets Juice, not from Concentrate)
  • 1 Cup of Coffee mixed with some Grassfed Milk (100ml) and 2-3 Grams of Salt.

Pre-Workout Snack:
  • 100g Banana
  • 30g Dates
  • (Preferably eaten 10-15 Minutes before the Workout)

Meal 3 (Post-Workout Meal):
  • 400g of Potatoes (Cooked for 1 Hour in the Oven at 170-195 Grad Celsius)
  • 2 Garlic Cloves
  • 100g of Banana
  • 100g of Kiwifruit
  • 20g of Gelatin with some Honey (25g) some Grassfed-Milk (75-80g) and 2 grams of salt.

Non-Workout Day:

Meal 1:
  • 3 to 4 Eggs (cooked with Kerrygold Butter & Black Pepper)
  • 30-50g of Parmigano Reggiano
  • 50-70g of Beef or Calf Liver
  • 200-250ml Grassfed-Milk
  • 100g of Spinach (cooked with Kerrygold Butter)
  • 1,5-2,0 Cups of Coffee mixed with some Grassfed-Milk (100ml) and 2-3 grams of Salt.
  • 2-3g of Raw Ginger

Meal 2:
  • 140g of White Rice
  • 100 Grams of Cheese (Parmigano Reggiano)
  • 20-30g of Gelatin Powder
  • 1 Cup of Coffee mixed with some Grassfed Milk (100ml) and 2-3 Grams of Salt.

Meal 3:
  • 200g of Red Beets
  • 2 Garlic Cloves
  • 80g of Vanilla Ice Cream (without Additives and such Things)
  • 100g of Kiwifruit
  • 20g of Gelatin with some Honey (25g) some Grassfed-Milk (75-80g) and 2 grams of salt.

Notes:

• I Eat the Beef / Calf Liver Daily (but in very small amounts) so that i have a constant Daily Intake of B-Vitamins, Cooper and so on. I Have tried a Vitamin-B Complex Pill before but it was way too strong for me (Brand: Pure Vitamin B Complex-Plus). And also like Danny Roddy says, it is more Natural to get it from Food then from Supplements. Also keeping it in small amounts Daily, helps to keep Phosphorus low.
  • Eating Red Beets helps with Boosting Nitric Oxide, which should enhance Blood Flow to all Regions. Drinking Pomegranate(-Juice) has also the Same Effect.
  • Same Thing with Garlic Cloves. It also helps with keeping Colds away.
  • My Calcium to Phosphorus Ratio is between 1.1 to 1.2 Daily. I Try to Upp it a bit more.
  • 1-2 Kiwifruits eating 1 Hour before Sleep helps Improving Sleep (Effect of kiwifruit consumption on sleep quality in adults with sleep problems. - PubMed - NCBI)
  • I put salt in my Coffee since Coffee has (maybe) a dehydrating Effect (via Peeing more Often?). I Counter this by putting Salt in my Coffee. Also The Grassfed-Milk helps like a additional Buffer against Blood Sugar. Mostly after my 1st and 2nd Meals i feel pretty Warm.
  • I use the Following Supplements Daily: 3g Taurin Powder, 800mg-1g Choline Bitartate Poweder, Magnesium Chloride Spray (1 Litre Bottle, 20-30 Sprays Daily) and 2-3 Drops (8mg per Drop) Iodine. With Exception of Vitamin E, which i use 2x per Week.
  • Eating Eggs in the Morning helps me Personally to keep me Fuller for longer, since the Protein Absorption per Hour is relativly low with Eggs (About 3g per Hour, i think). Combine that with the Milk, and you most likely won't get hungry before Afternoon.
  • Keep in Mind that i'm working Full Time (Close to 40 Hours / Week) with Morning and Evening Shifts. But thankfully here in Germany, the stores closing mostly at 8PM so i have mostly enough Time to Sleep. Also i don't live far away from my Work (7-10 Minute Drive with the Car or Train)....:grin:
  • The Gelatin + Honey + Milk + Salt Combo is like a Pre-Sleep Drink. It has also the Important Things in it. Glycine activates the GABA Receptors which helps you Relax and helps therefore with Sleep Quality. The Honey helps to keep the Blood Sugar Stable over the Night. Salt Helps to keep Cortisol and Adrenalin Low. And the Small Amount of Milk is for Dissolving of the Gelatin Powder. But not too much that you have to go peeing all night.
  • My Personal Fiber Intake is Around 25-30g Daily on Workout and Non-Workout Days. Becuase too much Fiber CAN increase SHBG (which lowers your Testosterone). A Rough Ballpark for Fiber Intake would be between 20-35g per Day. I would not go higher than that.
  • My Fructose Intake is between 30-40g per Day. Preferably on the Higher End on Workout-Days. Since Fructose has been shown to Reduce SHBG
  • As A Snack in between i have always a small bag of ''Haribo: Sour Gummy Bears'' in my Gym Bag and/or Working Bag. Remember, Gummy Bears have also Gelatin....:grin:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Full Day of Training:

Upper Body #1:
  • 5-10 Minutes Light Warmup on a Treadmill or Crosstrainer
  • Pendlay Row / 3 x 8-10
  • DB-Incline Bench Press (3o Degrees) / 3 x 8-10
  • DB Shoulder Press / 2 x 8-10
  • Lat Pulldown / 2 x 8-10 (with Dropsets, 1 Drop at about half the Weight)
  • DB Incline-Bench Biceps Curls / 2 x 10-15
  • DB Skull Crusher /2 x 10-15
  • Cable Crunch or Weighted Sit Ups / 3 x 10-15

Lower Body:
  • Barbell Squat / 2 x 6-8
  • DB or Barbell Hip Thrust / 3 x 8-10
  • DB Courtesy Lunges / 2 x 12-15
  • DB Romanian Deadlift / 2x 12-15
  • Abduktor Machine / 3 x 20-30 (with Dropsets, 1 Drop, 30% less Weight)

Upper Body #2
  • BB-Pause-Bench Press / 2 x 6
  • Hammer Strength - Machine Row / 3 x 15-20
  • DB or Barbell Shoulder Press / 2 x 4-6
  • DB Standing Biceps Curls / 2 x 10-15
  • Cable Triceps Pushdown / 2 x 15-20
  • Cable Crunch or Weighted Sit Ups / 3 x 20-30

Full Body:
  • DB Incline Bench Press (45 Degrees) / 3 x 6-8
  • Weighted Chin Ups / 3 x 4-8
  • Lying Leg Curl Machine / 3 x 10 (Last set is Drop Set, 30 % less Weight for 20-25 Reps)
  • Cable Upright Row / 3 x 15-20 (Note: 1-2 Minutes Pause between Sets, Weight should be Light but Challenging)
  • DB Incline-Bench Biceps Curls / 3 x 10-15
  • Cable Triceps Kickback / 3 x 10-15

Notes:

• The Total Workout Time (excluding the Warm-Up) is mostly 45 Minutes or Less. With Exception of The Upper Body #1 and the Full Body Workout, which is 60 Minutes. Also on my First Exercise i do Two Warm-Up Sets, which i didn't count. After that i do non other Warm Up Sets.
  • Total Sets per Workout are (Excluding Abs) mostly between 12-18 Sets per Workout, which is not to less or too much. It Should be Right in the Ballpark where you Build Muscle, but not too much that you can not recover from.
  • Speaking of Abs. I don't count them to the Total Sets, because i think they are not so taxing on the CNS, since it is a small Muscle Group.
  • According to Dr. Mike Isratel there is a so called MEV (Minimum Effective Volume). This means you have to do a certain Number of Sets per Muscle Group per Week to Build Muscle. According to him, 10-20 Sets per Bodypart per Week is more than enough. However Some Guys need more or less than that, since everyone is Individual, so keep that in Mind. As you can see, most of my Muscle Groups getting hit with 10 Sets per Week, this is more than enough, because your getting in a few years to your genetic potential anyways. If however you have certain lagging Muscle Groups than it makes senes to subtract (for 4-8 Weeks) some sets here and there, to make room for upping the Volume on that lagging Muscle Groups.
  • Total Workout Volume on Lower Body Day is lower, since Training your Lower Body taxes your CNS too much. So keeping it at a lower Volume or training it with a lower Frequency should help with this.

This is all for Now. I Will Edit the Post if i have more to say......

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

My current RPT 3 workouts / week minimalistic training

Back & Shoulders workout

• heavy Deadlifts 3 x RPT 4 - 8 reps / 1RM test
  • Military Press 3 x RPT 6-8-10 reps
  • Weighted Pull-ups 3 x 6-8-10 RPT
Chest & Arms workout
  • Incline Bench Press 3 x 4-6-8 RPT
  • Flat DB Press 3 x 6-8-10 RPT
  • EZ Barbell Curls 3 x 6-8-10 RPT
Legs & Arms workout
  • heavy Squats 3 x 4-6-8 RPT
  • weighted Chin-ups 3x6-8-1- RPT

Testing my 1 rep-max is so fun.

@David90 I will read your post in detail and follow-up with feedback.

Last edited:

David90

@David90 Thanks for writing. Liking the foods you're eating, seems tasty, however that's painfully low in carbs.
I have never tried Gelatin.

300g Carbs on Non-Workout Days. And Around 400g of Carbs on Workout Days. I find it (personally) not so low. I Try to raise it, without raising Fiber any further, if possible. Because the Tricky Thing is, if the Fiber raises beyond 35g per Day, then it lowers T by raising SHBG. Which should NOT be, if your Goal is to raising T.

Eating Extra White Rice (instead of more Potatoes) and Drinking The Juices (Orange, Tangerine), rather then eating it, seems to do the Trick. HOWEVER, one must be careful to not overdo it. Because too much Liquid in the Diet is not for Everybody. It Certainly isn't an Option for me.

Keep in mind, that Weightlifting raises also SHBG but only Temporary, i think....

I can recommend Gelatin. I eat (at the Moment) 40g of Gelatin Daily. I will however raise it to 55-60g again in the next month.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

@David90 The initial impression was different. How is your sugar / starch balance?
My SHBG is optimal.
Could Glycine pills be a good substitute for Gelatin? I have no idea where to find Gelatin here.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I gave you options about increasing erection quality in your other thread. Niacinamide, folic acid. B2 will do more. B2, folic acid, vitamin C (to recycle BH4), all these things are needed for nitric oxide synthesis which is what causes and maintains strong erections.
Revisiting this.
Just took a closer look at my B-complex bottle and noticed it contains the below, among others:
  • Riboflavin (B2) 50mg %3571 NRV (Nutrient Reference Value)
  • Niacin (B3) 50mg %313 NRV
  • Folic Acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 400 ug
I have been taking these pills every 2-3 days. with no noticeable effects on erections. I will test with taking it everyday, and adding back 1g Vitamin C in the mix.
Also resumed Taurine. I am pretty sure my serum / tissue androgen levels are rising, however what if my body is not yet equiped to handle such high levels?

Lately, I have been dealing with more oily skin / face, more itchiness on scalp and unfortunately hair recession and thinning has resumed, after a few months. I blame it to: not enough calories, cortisol spikes from too much coffee, bloating / endotoxin, rebound hypoglicemia.

Also, dealing with an intense drive to masturbate, multiple times a day. I can easily do it 3 times / day, even more if I weren't to limit myself. Though it feels serotonin-driven
Also, an intense drive to party & engage in stimulating experiences.

I'm now also on Pansterone and Kuinone. I can definitely feel it's having an androgenic effects, however erections still not improving.
Pansterone has not been life-changing. If it has an effect, it's very subtle.
Calorie-wise, I've been lazy. Averaged only 3k over the past month, maintained my weight (71 kg, 11% bodyfat)

Last edited:

Markus

Could Glycine pills be a good substitute for Gelatin? I have no idea where to find Gelatin here.
I generally prefer glycine instead of gelatin as I have issues with glutamate and histamine. However, it is important that you have sufficient B6 when taking glycine as it can otherwise be metabolized into oxalate.

David90

@David90 The initial impression was different. How is your sugar / starch balance?
My SHBG is optimal.

S0ugar / Starch is actually like this:

On A Workout Day:
192g Starch
173g Sugar

On A Free Day:
105g Starch
170g Sugar

Yes, Glycine Powder or Glycine Pills can be a good substitute. Even Collagen Powder. We over here in Germany have Drugstore's that sells Brand's for Gelatin here and there, thankfully.

Here are two links for Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Collagen-Pep...d_r=JZSXSD5K38TNRA0XV5SZ&psc=1&qid=1579254251

https://www.amazon.com/Great-Lakes-...d_r=JZSXSD5K38TNRA0XV5SZ&psc=1&qid=1579254251