Testosterone Optimization On RP-inspired Nutrition

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

@Lokzo May be.
I need to keep my hair and low Estrogen is beneficial for that. Not sure how to reconcile both. I'm young, libido and erections are of utmost importance. Hair too.

Hopefully as my thyroid and testosterone increases, libido will pick up.
Maybe some MUFA în my diet could help libido. Is MUFA as bad as PUFA?

I'm also wondering if no starch diet would indirectly boost my Testosterone & libido, as digestion gets better. I suffer from permanent bloating.

Last edited:

milkboi

@Lokzo May be.
I need to keep my hair and low Estrogen is beneficial for that. Not sure how to reconcile both. I'm young, libido and erections are of utmost importance. Hair too.

Hopefully as my thyroid and testosterone increases, libido will pick up.
Maybe some MUFA în my diet could help libido. Is MUFA as bad as PUFA?

I'm also wondering if no starch diet would indirectly boost my Testosterone & libido, as digestion gets better. I suffer from permanent bloating.

MUFA is most definitely not as bad as PUFA. But generally not as good as SF, so just watch the ratio.

@GreekDemiGod

Hello. I'm New to this Forum.
I was also on the former Anabolicmen.com Forum (had nearly 800-1000 Posts on there) before it was closed.
And i think i can help you with your Problem.

I had done Two Blood Tests in the Past. The First one (On December 2016) had a Total T of 620ng/dl and the second one had a Total T of 808ng/dl.
I can upload the Results on Sunday if you not believe me :wink:

I must remind, that some of the Things i will say are maybe not in line with Peat's Philosophy (although i'm eating quite Peaty since over a year).
I will now list some Things in Terms of Nutrtion and Training that has helped me. Maybe it can help you.

Training:
  • Train 3-4x per Week for 45-60 Minutes Maximum. Concentrate more on Compound Movements, less on Isolation Exercises.
  • You can and should do 4-6 Exercises per Workout (Excluding 1 Exercise for Abs)
  • Total Sets per Workout should be between 12-18 Sets Maximum. That's more then Enough.
  • A light Warm up for 5-10 Minutes can't hurt (you should break a very light sweat or you should feel your Body be a little Warmer then beofre).
  • You Should rest 3-4 Minutes between Compound Exercise Sets. Adequate Rest is Crucial. Not only in Terms of Strengh but also keeping Cortisol on the Lower Side
  • You Should rest 1-2 Minutes between Isolation Exercise Sets. Because they are less Taxing on the Nervous System then Compound Movements.
  • If you Switch from one Exercise to Another, the Rest in between should also be 3 to 4 Minutes.
  • Train Your Muscle Groups at least Twice per Week. I will list some good Splits below.
  • Give RPT (Reverse Pyramid Training) a try.

Nutrition:
  • Like the Others said, i would not overdo it with the Mineral Supplements. Allthough it can't hurt to have a Good Magnesium Supplement.
  • Eliminate All Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencies with Whole Food Sources.
  • More Fructose from Fruits. Because Fructose lowers SHBG (that bind's to Testosterone). Be Careful however that your not overdo it, because more than 40g of Fructose per Day can increase the Chance of getting NAFLD.
  • Your Fiber Should be between 25-35g per Day. Because too much Fiber raises SHBG.
  • Eat Plenty of Carbs in General (Safe Starches: Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, White Rice) and Fruits (Good Sources: Oranges, Tangerines, Kiwifruit, Bananas, Plumps).
  • Cholesterol is needed for Testosterone. 1000mg a day at least. Try to stay at or a bit below that Level (3-4 Eggs per Day and some small Beef Liver with Kerrygold Butter should be enough for that?)
  • Eat your Beef or Calf Liver (few Times per Week) if you can get it in your Country. It's like a good Multivitamin. I eat personally like 50-80g daily and feel great with it.
  • Also Kerrygold Butter is a Must (if you can get it).
  • Also Drink you Milk. Perferably Grass-Fed. I personally drink 600 to 800 ml per Day.
  • Gelatin Powder. 20-40g per Day. More of you can tolerate it.
  • Keeping your PUFA's low is also a No-Brainer.
  • Eat Your Coffee with your Meals instead on an Empty Stomach. I personally feel it improves the Digestion of the Meal.
  • Drop Intermittent Fasting. 3-4 Meals per Day is better. I personally have also done this in the Past and i was not feeling quite good with it, especially on the Longer Fasts (like 16-18 Hours or more). I Dropped it finally this Year and do 3 Meals per Day, which makes me feel much better.
  • Don't neglect Salt, Magnesium Potassium and Calcium in General.
  • Upping your Salt Intake. It helps keeping Cortisol and Adrenalin low. Especially after Workouts you will need it. I personally do also a bit of salt in my Coffee
  • Upping your Potassium Intake. Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Spinach, Coconut Water, Oranges, Kiwifruit and Dried Fruits are good sources of Potassium.
  • Upping D3 Intake. It should be at least 10000-15000 IU per Day.
  • K2 would be also Good. On Amazon are Good D3/K2 Drop Combos....
  • Try to Experiment with bringing Nitric Oxide a little Bit up. 200/250g of Red Beets per Day or 100ml of Pomegranate Juice (Not from Concentrate), or Garlic combined with a Vitamin C Source should do the Trick.....

Lifestyle:
  • Don't Stress out to much, especially over little things or things that you can't control. Keep yourself Calm.
  • Watch Out for Endocrine Disruptors (in Soaps, Toothpastes, Dish Soap's and so forth). Use and Search for Natural Alternatives if possible.
  • NoFap.
  • Drink your Water out of Glass Bottles instead of Plastic Bottles (because of BPA, Phatalates and so on)
  • A Ceramic Pan for Cooking would be useful.

Possible Spilts:

3x per Week:
  • Upper Body / Lower Body / Full Body
  • Full Body / Full Body / Full Body
  • Upper Body / Lower Body / Upper Body
  • Upper Body / Lower Body / Upper Body (Alternating)
4x per Week:

• Upper Body / Lower Body / Upper Body / Full Body
  • Upper Body / Lower Body / Upper Body / Lower Body
  • Upper Body / Lower Body / Yoke (Upper Back, Traps, Neck, Side Delts) / Full Body
  • Push / Pull / Legs / Full Body

Greetings From Germany :hand:
What differences do you notice since raising your T by 200 nanograms?

Greetings from Miami

David90

What differences do you notice since raising your T by 200 nanograms?

Greetings from Miami

Physique Looks leaner in General. Six-Pack visibility has gotten better. Beard Growth has speed up a little. Also in Terms of Morning Wood/Boner Frequency. Like, i get even a boner or two Mid-Day.

In Terms of Muscle Mass, i think there isn‘t much of a difference.

Physique Looks leaner in General. Six-Pack visibility has gotten better. Beard Growth has speed up a little. Also in Terms of Morning Wood/Boner Frequency. Like, i get even a boner or two Mid-Day.

In Terms of Muscle Mass, i think there isn‘t much of a difference.
Do you want to go higher to like 1,000?

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

UPDATE:
I continue to have nocturnal erections in the middle of the night, the hardness is not 100%, more like 60-70%. Much more often at night VS in the morning, I wonder why.
I also get bouts of arousal during the day more often, it's hard to stick to Nofap.

Overall, things are slowly moving in a positive direction.
I'm on a tight budget so I'm not gonna do blood tests right now, but I bet the numbers are going up. Total T must have surely surpassed 500 ng/Dl.
My temps still have room to improve, so I'd imagine once my thyroid ramps up, libido will be solid.
I am still careful of not lowering my Estrogen too much.

David90

Do you want to go higher to like 1,000?
Of Course. The Night before my Blood Test, i was once Shortly awake (Mid-Night) for like 15 Min before falling to sleep again. If that didn‘t happen, i would surely surpass 900ng/dl or more.

i‘m retesting it in December 2020. Maybe earlier....

David90

UPDATE:
I continue to have nocturnal erections in the middle of the night, the hardness is not 100%, more like 60-70%. Much more often at night VS in the morning, I wonder why.
I also get bouts of arousal during the day more often, it's hard to stick to Nofap.

Overall, things are slowly moving in a positive direction.
I'm on a tight budget so I'm not gonna do blood tests right now, but I bet the numbers are going up. Total T must have surely surpassed 500 ng/Dl.
My temps still have room to improve, so I'd imagine once my thyroid ramps up, libido will be solid.
I am still careful of not lowering my Estrogen too much.

Good to hear. Maybe you have lowered your Estrogen SO much, that the Boners are starting to suffer. Low Estrogen CAN promote Weak Erections, so maybe holding it a slight bit higher (like the 20-25 pg/ml Range) could solve the Problem?.

Or try it like i do. Eat your Anti-Estrogenic Food (and / or Vitamin E) as the Last Meal
Before going to bed....

Since Estrogen increases in the Evening....that could at least explain the Night Erections.

Of Course. The Night before my Blood Test, i was once Shortly awake (Mid-Night) for like 15 Min before falling to sleep again. If that didn‘t happen, i would surely surpass 900ng/dl or more.

i‘m retesting it in December 2020. Maybe earlier....
Awesome man, hope you see improvement :)

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Last night I was at a party in the mountains. Alcohol and college girls were in abundance.
I drank a few beers, played beer pongs. I suddenly got heavily mentally aroused / horny and I knew why. The estrogenic effects from the beer induced a powerful sharp in libido and energy. It was astounding.
I wanted to **** badly. Carnal pleasure was my only goal in that moment.
Serotonin / estrogen derived energy is so powerful. The girls were super high energy, dancing without getting tired at all. You've got 21 years old girls with peak metabolism, getting an energy boost on top of that from the alcohol. Quite remarcable.

What if intermittent spikes in Serotonin / Estrogen are the secret, what if our bodies were designed this way

redsun

Last night I was at a party in the mountains. Alcohol and college girls were in abundance.
I drank a few beers, played beer pongs. I suddenly got heavily mentally aroused / horny and I knew why. The estrogenic effects from the beer induced a powerful sharp in libido and energy. It was astounding.
I wanted to **** badly. Carnal pleasure was my only goal in that moment.
Serotonin / estrogen derived energy is so powerful. The girls were super high energy, dancing without getting tired at all. You've got 21 years old girls with peak metabolism, getting an energy boost on top of that from the alcohol. Quite remarcable.

What if intermittent spikes in Serotonin / Estrogen are the secret, what if our bodies were designed this way

Party sounds like good times man.

My understanding is that, along with its other possible effects, alcohol can also block DAO (which breaks down histamine). Something to do with competition of metabolites of alcohol and histamine competing and building up and blocking DAO. This would raise histamine levels substantially for a good while causing strong sexual arousal but also general arousal that histamine can cause. Good stuff.

ilhanxx

Party sounds like good times man.

My understanding is that, along with its other possible effects, alcohol can also block DAO (which breaks down histamine). Something to do with competition of metabolites of alcohol and histamine competing and building up and blocking DAO. This would raise histamine levels substantially for a good while causing strong sexual arousal but also general arousal that histamine can cause. Good stuff.
what are the things that raising histamines other than alcohol? antihistamines act as a antiandrogen, I feel it.

redsun

what are the things that raising histamines other than alcohol? antihistamines act as a antiandrogen, I feel it.

I think the H2 receptors can increase gonadotropins like LH and FSH and raise androgens that way.

Foods high in histidine but lower in methionine. Beef and pork, certain cheeses like gouda cheese have a very good ratio. Not all cheese have favorable ratios so you need to check them. Protein in general can raise it but the ones with more histidine compared to methionine are more effective obviously. Chicken, milk, yogurt, eggs, have less favorable ratios and eggs are tilted heavily towards methionine. Fermented foods in general can raise histamine.

I heard about high prolactin preventing histamine for raising from someone, so potentially low dopamine because of low iron, B6, or other cofactors can play a role despite trying to increase histamine the more direct way. I have yet to find some good info confirming this.

I think I remember reading about copper increasing prolactin and obviously good iron levels are necessary to keep prolactin low and its known excessive copper will reduce histamine. Perhaps the connection is there.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I really don't feel much blood flow to the penis, it's like it's disconnected from my body. What could the root cause be?

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Ok, my mental libido is very high right now, close to highest I remember being (19 - 20 years old), happy about it.
Something is wrong with the lack of erections.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

You guys think is it safe / worth it for me to experiment with Pansterone? My order will arrive in 2 days.
Also got Kuinone, this I will try for fun.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals