Testosterone Optimization On RP-inspired Nutrition

Discussion in 'Logs' started by GreekDemiGod, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Lokzo

Lokzo Member

Naturopath
    Crashing estrogen?

2. OP
    GreekDemiGod

GreekDemiGod Member

@Lokzo May be.
    I need to keep my hair and low Estrogen is beneficial for that. Not sure how to reconcile both. I'm young, libido and erections are of utmost importance. Hair too.

Hopefully as my thyroid and testosterone increases, libido will pick up.
    Maybe some MUFA în my diet could help libido. Is MUFA as bad as PUFA?

I'm also wondering if no starch diet would indirectly boost my Testosterone & libido, as digestion gets better. I suffer from permanent bloating.

3. milkboi

milkboi Member

MUFA is most definitely not as bad as PUFA. But generally not as good as SF, so just watch the ratio.

4. baccheion

baccheion Member

What about 35.4g MUFA, 10.7g SFA, 0.7g omega-3, and 8.3g omega-6?

5. Alex Jaramillo

Alex Jaramillo Member

What differences do you notice since raising your T by 200 nanograms?

Greetings from Miami

6. David90

David90 Member

Executive Chief (Grocery Store)
    Physique Looks leaner in General. Six-Pack visibility has gotten better. Beard Growth has speed up a little. Also in Terms of Morning Wood/Boner Frequency. Like, i get even a boner or two Mid-Day.

In Terms of Muscle Mass, i think there isn‘t much of a difference.

7. Alex Jaramillo

Alex Jaramillo Member

Do you want to go higher to like 1,000?

8. OP
    GreekDemiGod

GreekDemiGod Member

UPDATE:
    I continue to have nocturnal erections in the middle of the night, the hardness is not 100%, more like 60-70%. Much more often at night VS in the morning, I wonder why.
    I also get bouts of arousal during the day more often, it's hard to stick to Nofap.

Overall, things are slowly moving in a positive direction.
    I'm on a tight budget so I'm not gonna do blood tests right now, but I bet the numbers are going up. Total T must have surely surpassed 500 ng/Dl.
    My temps still have room to improve, so I'd imagine once my thyroid ramps up, libido will be solid.
    I am still careful of not lowering my Estrogen too much.

9. David90

David90 Member

Of Course. The Night before my Blood Test, i was once Shortly awake (Mid-Night) for like 15 Min before falling to sleep again. If that didn‘t happen, i would surely surpass 900ng/dl or more.

i‘m retesting it in December 2020. Maybe earlier....

10. David90

David90 Member

Good to hear. Maybe you have lowered your Estrogen SO much, that the Boners are starting to suffer. Low Estrogen CAN promote Weak Erections, so maybe holding it a slight bit higher (like the 20-25 pg/ml Range) could solve the Problem?.

Or try it like i do. Eat your Anti-Estrogenic Food (and / or Vitamin E) as the Last Meal
    Before going to bed....

Since Estrogen increases in the Evening....that could at least explain the Night Erections.

11. Alex Jaramillo

Alex Jaramillo Member

Awesome man, hope you see improvement :)

12. David90

David90 Member

I Hope so too. Time will Tell......

13. Alex Jaramillo

Alex Jaramillo Member

Time and dedication is all it takes brother. I’ve been slacking on diet so hopefully I can bump this 580 up to 700-800 with some dedication.

14. OP
    GreekDemiGod

GreekDemiGod Member

Last night I was at a party in the mountains. Alcohol and college girls were in abundance.
    I drank a few beers, played beer pongs. I suddenly got heavily mentally aroused / horny and I knew why. The estrogenic effects from the beer induced a powerful sharp in libido and energy. It was astounding.
    I wanted to **** badly. Carnal pleasure was my only goal in that moment.
    Serotonin / estrogen derived energy is so powerful. The girls were super high energy, dancing without getting tired at all. You've got 21 years old girls with peak metabolism, getting an energy boost on top of that from the alcohol. Quite remarcable.

What if intermittent spikes in Serotonin / Estrogen are the secret, what if our bodies were designed this way

15. redsun

redsun Member

Party sounds like good times man.

My understanding is that, along with its other possible effects, alcohol can also block DAO (which breaks down histamine). Something to do with competition of metabolites of alcohol and histamine competing and building up and blocking DAO. This would raise histamine levels substantially for a good while causing strong sexual arousal but also general arousal that histamine can cause. Good stuff.

16. ilhanxx

ilhanxx Member

what are the things that raising histamines other than alcohol? antihistamines act as a antiandrogen, I feel it.

17. redsun

redsun Member

I think the H2 receptors can increase gonadotropins like LH and FSH and raise androgens that way.

Foods high in histidine but lower in methionine. Beef and pork, certain cheeses like gouda cheese have a very good ratio. Not all cheese have favorable ratios so you need to check them. Protein in general can raise it but the ones with more histidine compared to methionine are more effective obviously. Chicken, milk, yogurt, eggs, have less favorable ratios and eggs are tilted heavily towards methionine. Fermented foods in general can raise histamine.

I heard about high prolactin preventing histamine for raising from someone, so potentially low dopamine because of low iron, B6, or other cofactors can play a role despite trying to increase histamine the more direct way. I have yet to find some good info confirming this.

I think I remember reading about copper increasing prolactin and obviously good iron levels are necessary to keep prolactin low and its known excessive copper will reduce histamine. Perhaps the connection is there.

18. OP
    GreekDemiGod

GreekDemiGod Member

I really don't feel much blood flow to the penis, it's like it's disconnected from my body. What could the root cause be?

19. OP
    GreekDemiGod

GreekDemiGod Member

Ok, my mental libido is very high right now, close to highest I remember being (19 - 20 years old), happy about it.
    Something is wrong with the lack of erections.

20. OP
    GreekDemiGod

GreekDemiGod Member

You guys think is it safe / worth it for me to experiment with Pansterone? My order will arrive in 2 days.
    Also got Kuinone, this I will try for fun.