Testosterone levels on oral test base

Mister

Any steroid works transdermally as long as it's completely and utterly dissolved.
They even work orally no matter the ester, just not as good.

Transdermal Masteron is my next experiment, I'm most likely starting this week :

20g Masteron
50ml Benzyl Alcohol
50ml IPM

A few ml per day.
Interesting, keep us updated!

blackface

Any steroid works transdermally as long as it's completely and utterly dissolved.
They even work orally no matter the ester, just not as good.

Transdermal Masteron is my next experiment, I'm most likely starting this week :

20g Masteron
50ml Benzyl Alcohol
50ml IPM

A few ml per day.
Cool, looking forward to your experience. Will you use enanthate or propionate? Also whats your source PPL or QSC?

Santosh

Cool, looking forward to your experience. Will you use enanthate or propionate? Also whats your source PPL or QSC?

Sourced it from PPL, it's propionate.

Had it tested 4 years ago by Janoshik, it came back at 99% purity, this is a new batch from 2022 I would assume it's still real Masteron.

Peatfan69

Had it tested 4 years ago by Janoshik, it came back at 99% purity, this is a new batch from 2022 I would assume it's still real Masteron.
What would be the benefit of transdermal masteron if it’s already 5AR reduced?

blackface

I know its hard to tell, but how much masteron do you think it will ve needed to achieve its full potential?

It would be quite expensive if you would have to use 500 mg daily like it is with test base.

Last edited:

Santosh

I know its hard to tell, but how much masteron do you think it will ve needed to achieve its full potential?

It would be quite expensive if you would have to use 500 mg daily like it is with test base.

500mg/day = 15 grams/months = 80usd/month.

Migotyou

Forum Supporter
Anyone measured their test levels on oral test base?

I'm getting tired of rubbing cream and DMSO everyday.
So I went ahead and ordered (a lot) more testosterone base powder to try an oral experiment.

No idea how to calibrate the dose, I have no idea how it absorbs orally.
I will probably start with 100mg/day in 1L of milk, draw bloods after two weeks and report.
Where can I get the testosterone base powder by any chance?

Peatfan69

Bioavailbility is higher than oral and I don't want to inject.
The only option left to me is transdermal.
Are you going to use Dhea with it? Always wondered how masteron and DHEA would be as most people do test and masteron which is much more suppressive

Santosh

Have fun tanking estrogen on masteron only without any sort of estrogenic activity. That will really tank your drive and well being.

That's the whole point of the experiment, to see if DHEA and Masteron is a sustainable combo.

I have used Proviron and Aromasin in the past, I know low e2 doesn't feel good.

Santosh

So Benzyl Alcohol feels rather toxic to the body after a few days use.

Anyone has tried dissolving steroid powders in Benzyl Benzoate for transdermal application ?

blackface

So Benzyl Alcohol feels rather toxic to the body after a few days use.

Anyone has tried dissolving steroid powders in Benzyl Benzoate for transdermal application ?
Im also not super convinced to use it in a long term. I think I will switch to oral test base for a while just to compare the feeling?

Do you think that oral DHT would also work?

cpaqf1

Hey guys, I made a mix of 45ml ethanol, 5 ml IPM and 7.5g test base.

Which is 90:10 Ethanol/IPM + 150mg/ml T:ethanol/ipm ratio.

However, when I apply, it dries very fast and leaves a LOT of residue, to the point that I wonder if any of it really absorbs, I understand it won't be like DMSO, but there's so much it's making me question whether it's worth it at all.

Anything I can do to improve this?

Santosh

Im also not super convinced to use it in a long term. I think I will switch to oral test base for a while just to compare the feeling?

Do you think that oral DHT would also work?

Anything orally works, even when an ester is attached.
Raw Masteron powder would also work orally.

I just don't know what the bioavailability % would be.

Santosh

However, when I apply, it dries very fast and leaves a LOT of residue, to the point that I wonder if any of it really absorbs, I understand it won't be like DMSO, but there's so much it's making me question whether it's worth it at all.

Is your ethanol 96 degrees ?

brightside

I have yet to try it, but why not just use way more IPM?