Testosterone levels on oral test base

Yucca

I took injectable test 10-15 years ago, and I know for sure when I'm shutdown : groggyness, brainfog, loss of energy, testicular shrinkage and some more (from test, and other anabolic steroids)...

With oral test+preg, you get more energy, it's easier to gain muscle (if you eat enough and do some weight training), and very noticeable improved sex drive, without testicular shrinkage at all.

But I didn't do any bloodtest for 6 months, so I don't have any real proof to show you.

Broken man

Out of curiosity, do you fear taking this much per day (which I'm assuming here) shuts down your natural production?
I had very high estrogen and low testosterone. Even after taking 2,5 mg of letrozole per week, my estrogen was still higher which was bad cuz this dose is very high and even hardcore bodybuilders told me that its absurd but my test went into very good range so I am not scared of 20 mgs and will do testing next month. The thing is my body is looking very feminine and I was feeling that way too. I want to change that, I tried testosterone base but I am feeling very moody after it but libido is higher. Also reason for using DHT is that its improving intestines and I need that alot because I have leaky gut. I can tell you from my experience, guys that have side effects from DHT or Aromatase inhibitors have bad liver and taking tudca with them can reduce side effects alot.

Jonnie

If you don’t want any suppression, just add preg. 3 to 10x more than test (the higher preg for the lower test dose)

Haidut explains this very well.
Super interesting.
Why preg over progesterone?

Could you link where Haidut explains?
Edit: found the link to Haidut's article

Last edited:
OP
T

TheBeard

@TheBeard what do you think was the cause of your high mercury?

What made me tip over was the hepatitis vaccine shots I received in 2014.

What caused the accumulation was vaccines as a kid and a tooth amalgam I got when I was 12.

triple

I feel 20 mgs of test really good.
Ya so do i feel 20mg/day really well.

I note that 40mg/day seems like too much for me, angry, irritable and bad mood.

I am trying out moving the dose of Preg upwards as 40mg/day seemed to cause suppression.

AnonE

Hey does anyone have source recommendations for oral Test that would ship to Canada/international? Feel free to PM me.

shine

Ya so do i feel 20mg/day really well.

I note that 40mg/day seems like too much for me, angry, irritable and bad mood.

I am trying out moving the dose of Preg upwards as 40mg/day seemed to cause suppression.
Split doses? Or 20mg at once?

triple

also would be interested guys thank you
An ora
Split doses? Or 20mg at once?
at once
I’m trying half of that today
40 mg I feel weird racy heart
20 mg ok mostly but I should really have started much lower
I took the 200mg day study too seriously
I have no idea how someone could take that much at once

bummer I cannot travel with this form (raw powder micronized) as I won’t take the risk yet there is nothing besides topical to replace it with where I am going (Mexico )
Anyone maybe know of a source in Mexico ?
All I have found was the pharma products

I found androgel worked well got me though at least for a few months but this time I will do bloods and track it all

E

eat my peat

yet there is nothing besides topical to replace it with where I am going (Mexico )
Would you not just post your current supply to where you are going to be staying?

That's what I assumed to be the thing to do or just ship another batch to where you will be and hope it arrives...

triple

Would you not just post your current supply to where you are going to be staying?

That's what I assumed to be the thing to do or just ship another batch to where you will be and hope it arrives...
Ya I don’t really get the legality of test base powder. It’s over the counter purchase no script needed in other forms elsewhere but whether it’s considered legal or not I do not know and would not want to find out I’m countries with harsh drugs laws. Maybe a lawyer down there could clear this question up?

OP
T

TheBeard

An ora

at once
I’m trying half of that today
40 mg I feel weird racy heart
20 mg ok mostly but I should really have started much lower
I took the 200mg day study too seriously
I have no idea how someone could take that much at once

bummer I cannot travel with this form (raw powder micronized) as I won’t take the risk yet there is nothing besides topical to replace it with where I am going (Mexico )
Anyone maybe know of a source in Mexico ?
All I have found was the pharma products

I found androgel worked well got me though at least for a few months but this time I will do bloods and track it all

You encapsulate it and put it in a magnesium supplement bottle, that's what I do.

triple

You encapsulate it and put it in a magnesium supplement bottle, that's what I do.
Y ai thought of that and also thought of spending time in a Mexican prison, its a gutsy move.

Hey have you ever used Andogel Beard?
Its pretty cheap and over the counter where i am going and i have used it in Asia and it worked great for me in the past but i did not do bloods.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2785864/

I have read about elevated DHT issues but dug around a bit through some studies and it does not seem to push DHT and E2 out of range but in fact moved T,DHT and E2 all higher in tandem.

Also i see that Testim works substantially better than Androgel, it seems to have a different formulation. Both are T base and both seem to be the only non pinning way to get T over the counter that actually work. I tried the T pill enanthate and it did absolutely nothing.

Anyways love to hear if you or anyone here has had experience with the gel T products. I will be looking into compounding pharmacies as well but my freedom right now or what is left of it is important to me compared to saving some money.

Cheers

brix

I am trying 10-20mg of test base orally without solvent. Someone ITT mentioned to take preg at 3x the dosage of test... While I dont have preg on hand, I do have some pansterone. Is it advisable to take some pansterone with test base?

OP
T

TheBeard

I am trying 10-20mg of test base orally without solvent. Someone ITT mentioned to take preg at 3x the dosage of test... While I dont have preg on hand, I do have some pansterone. Is it advisable to take some pansterone with test base?

What's the rationale behind the pregnenolone? Preventing shutdown?
Not likely to do anything to prevent it, study was on rat and poorly layed out.

What are you feeling on oral test?
The study on humans showing liver improvement from oral T base was using 400mg/day, and people were only reaching normal test levels at that dose.

brix

What's the rationale behind the pregnenolone? Preventing shutdown?
Not likely to do anything to prevent it, study was on rat and poorly layed out.

What are you feeling on oral test?
The study on humans showing liver improvement from oral T base was using 400mg/day, and people were only reaching normal test levels at that dose.
nothing yet.. just started.
10mg of test base seems like a very small amount. hard to dose
Yes, the added preg would be to prevent shut down.

golder

To "theoretically" prevent shutdown.
Have you found anything throughout your trials and experiences that have actually prevented shutdown in reality? Rather than the one rodent study everyone refers to with the 10x preg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals