Testosterone levels on oral test base

T

TheBeard

Anyone measured their test levels on oral test base?

I'm getting tired of rubbing cream and DMSO everyday.
So I went ahead and ordered (a lot) more testosterone base powder to try an oral experiment.

No idea how to calibrate the dose, I have no idea how it absorbs orally.
I will probably start with 100mg/day in 1L of milk, draw bloods after two weeks and report.

Yucca

Way less.
20mg is enough for a TRT like effect, 2x4/day for anabolic results.

For me, higher doses, over 30-40mg at once are too excitative, with added nervousness and irritation.

OP
T

TheBeard

Way less.
20mg is enough for a TRT like effect, 2x4/day for anabolic results.

For me, higher doses, over 30-40mg at once are too excitative, with added nervousness and irritation.

You have tried 40mg orally? What was your blood test on that?

I'm planning to mix it in milk and drink it over the course of a few hours.

What do you mix your test with?

Broken man

So I went ahead and ordered (a lot) more testosterone base powder to try an oral experiment.

I will probably start with 100mg/day in 1L of milk, draw bloods after two weeks and report.
How high is your test now?

Yucca

Tried up to 50mg at once. Way too much for me.

I didn’t get a blood test after, so I can’t prove anything. But you can easily test yourself.

Tried with oilive oil and sublingual first, then only with water on mornings, and it seems to work exactly the same.

E

eat my peat

anybody got a plug for oral test that delivers to the UK? cheers

Beastmode

Via purple panda? If so, which one? I believe there are 2 choices of Testosterone base.

OP
T

TheBeard

But you can easily test yourself.

That's what I will do.
I'm trying to get a ballpark of where that puts you first.
Failing anyone having tested it, I will start with 100mg and measure.

golder

Eagerly following this! If we could get a good consensus on the oral threshold, this would put an end to this tiresome daily scrotal application.

Snarf

Eagerly following this! If we could get a good consensus on the oral threshold, this would put an end to this tiresome daily scrotal application.
How many mg do you use at a time, have you noticed any supression/shutdown or aromatisation? I want to try it myself but just dont want to have to deal with shutdown. Im also acne and gyno prone so not so sure it would be a good idea.

korpesh

Not that I can really offer anything specific since I haven't gotten bloodwork, but I am taking a very low oral dose every two to three days and am confident there is an effect from it.

I'm only taking around 3mgs on those days, but it consistently seems to give all the attributes I'd assume of testosterone, like overall feeling better, more confident, assertive in a healthy way, and better body definition. When I took as much as 5mg one day, I was actually too fired up to sleep that night. Lol. ...I just put it in either a water bottle or glass of water and take evenly spaced sips of it throughout the day.

The only catch I've found is that the PPL powder doesn't seem to naturally dissolve completely in water (or probably milk either) so I would just make sure to shake the bottle up before each time of taking, or a bunch of it will probably just float down to the bottom.

OP
T

TheBeard

Not that I can really offer anything specific since I haven't gotten bloodwork, but I am taking a very low oral dose every two to three days and am confident there is an effect from it.

I'm only taking around 3mgs on those days, but it consistently seems to give all the attributes I'd assume of testosterone, like overall feeling better, more confident, assertive in a healthy way, and better body definition. When I took as much as 5mg one day, I was actually too fired up to sleep that night. Lol. ...I just put it in either a water bottle or glass of water and take evenly spaced sips of it throughout the day.

The only catch I've found is that the PPL powder doesn't seem to naturally dissolve completely in water (or probably milk either) so I would just make sure to shake the bottle up before each time of taking, or a bunch of it will probably just float down to the bottom.

Did you make sure to buy the micronized version?

Yucca

If you don’t want any suppression, just add preg. 3 to 10x more than test (the higher preg for the lower test dose)

Haidut explains this very well.

korpesh

Did you make sure to buy the micronized version?
Hmmm.... I'm not sure? Hahaha. It took like two months to reach me, so I can't totally remember, but now that you mention it, I'm guessing I probably did not.

OP
T

TheBeard

@TheBeard Are there any perceivable benefits you notice taking testosterone over preg/dhea?

Not even comparable, two different leagues.
On preg/dhea I'm mellow, teasing, and social.
On testosterone I view the world like I own it: nothing scares me, no one scares me, I decide, I play, I joke, I have energy, I have more endurance and more strength.

OP
T

TheBeard

Why not pinning bro ? Oral is aleatory isn’t it ?

- PUFA
- scar tissue
- no access to pharma vials and certainly won't take the time to homebrew or the risk to inject UGL
- esters are harmful.

There is literally zero reason to inject.

How is oral "aleatory"? When you eat a constant 3000 calorie diet everyday, is your food absorbtion aleatory and do you see your weight fluctuate?

When you take 500mg aspirin everyday, do you not get the exact 500mg absorbed everyday?