Testosterone levels on oral test base

Cloudhands

so with dmso you have to be careful of what it touches, therefor it should be contained in a glass container. What kind of vials are we using? what kind of lids do that have? whats the best method of dispensing it? ill do some research and see what i can come up with, but im curious as to what you guys have already concocted

Mister

We should have a test cream DIY tutorial/faq thread.

Many are interested in making it themselves

brix

so with dmso you have to be careful of what it touches, therefor it should be contained in a glass container. What kind of vials are we using? what kind of lids do that have? whats the best method of dispensing it? ill do some research and see what i can come up with, but im curious as to what you guys have already concocted

I use an old Kuinone bottle from idealabs. They used DMSO in the past so figured they were safe.

Cloudhands

for the most part @Matestube has explained it 100million times, and said he uses 100mg T/1ml DMSO in an amber vial, i just wanted to see how to measure each dose out of the vial etc. and how we can make the whole thing easier. Im not even necessarily looking for how to do transdermal T itself, just dmso in general

brix

for the most part @Matestube has explained it 100million times, and said he uses 100mg T/1ml DMSO in an amber vial, i just wanted to see how to measure each dose out of the vial etc. and how we can make the whole thing easier. Im not even necessarily looking for how to do transdermal T itself, just dmso in general
100mg/ml comes out to 5mg per drop. I added 1g to 10mL of DMSO and use 20 drops per day split up

blackface

100mg/ml comes out to 5mg per drop. I added 1g to 10mL of DMSO and use 20 drops per day split up
Do you think its better to start with lower dose, like 50 mg per day, when I never did aas before? Or Its better to go straight to 100 mg per day?

brix

Do you think its better to start with lower dose, like 50 mg per day, when I never did aas before? Or Its better to go straight to 100 mg per day?
work up to it and see how you feel.
I don't really notice much from 50mg. Going to try and source some T from a different vendor.

Mister

Isn't like the average TRT dosage between 100 and 200mg/week?

Charger

Enough to feel good.

I've been injecting 7-10mg a day of Test Prop for a couple of weeks and have been noticing more sex drive, deeper voice, better body composition (more full), but more brain fog, loss of verbal fluency, and lower motivation at work. Dopaminergics are also not as effective as they were before T. Proviron seems to alleviate the brain fog to a degree, but is def. brutal on the hair.

You have any experience with these symptoms and what they could be narrowed down to? I'll be getting more bloods soon but interested in your take. My natural estrogen levels are on the high side at 30pg/mL, but HCG which is def. more estrogenic makes me feel completely different than this leading me to think it could be just too high androgens/dht and not enough aromatization due to the propionate ester.

Matestube

I've been injecting 7-10mg a day of Test Prop for a couple of weeks and have been noticing more sex drive, deeper voice, better body composition (more full), but more brain fog, loss of verbal fluency, and lower motivation at work. Dopaminergics are also not as effective as they were before T. Proviron seems to alleviate the brain fog to a degree, but is def. brutal on the hair.

You have any experience with these symptoms and what they could be narrowed down to? I'll be getting more bloods soon but interested in your take. My natural estrogen levels are on the high side at 30pg/mL, but HCG which is def. more estrogenic makes me feel completely different than this leading me to think it could be just too high androgens/dht and not enough aromatization due to the propionate ester.

Could be the effects of the benzyl benzoate and whatever else they add to the injection, or just the cortisol lowering effect of testosterone that makes you sleepier.

shine

Often ethyl oleate is being used to dissolve the shorter esters and to keep them in solution. Maybe that's causing problems. Check your CRP if you get bloodwork done.
Have you tried cypionate? You don't really hear negative things about it, compared to propionate and enanthate.

Charger

Often ethyl oleate is being used to dissolve the shorter esters and to keep them in solution. Maybe that's causing problems. Check your CRP if you get bloodwork done.
Have you tried cypionate? You don't really hear negative things about it, compared to propionate and enanthate.
Ftr I'm using ugl product that is in mct oil, I'm not aware of any other additives.

I took 3mg exemestane and it seemed to clear most symptoms but of course libido is noticeably lower. So maybe it is just too high e2/shbg.

If I could have the higher libido without the brain fog, irritability, lethargy, that would be ideal, but I guess everything has a trade-off.

I do also have testosterone cyp in MCT oil which I only used once or twice at 10 mg per day but I noticed depression which may or may not have been related and discontinued. I may try it again but I was drawn to test prop because figured it would aromatize less and also mimic natural fluctuations of testosterone better. I've also seen reports of improved well-being compared to other esters. The main issue I have with test prop is the pip.

blackface

So I finally received the test base today. I put 10 grams into 100 ml dropper bottle of DMSO. I will apply 10 drops (50mg) twice a day. I will let you know how I feel after few days.

Cloudhands

so ive been trying it, i think that my estrogen is high tho, ive been having insomnia, night sweats and anxiety. Will try a couple mg of exemestane and see if it helps. lmk if anyone has any criticisms or helpful comments

Arnau

I have tried T base on dmso and at 15mg a day orally my semen was different, I got like if it was small clumps of gelatine, like if part of my semen got thicker but gelatinous was very weird and I only had orgasm at the end of the ejaculation, not at the beginning/middle of the ejaculation, after this I stopped taking T and my semen got back to normal as well as my orgasm, has somebody experienced this? Maybe it was converting to estrogen? Now im taking DHT at 10mg and its not happening, I get much harder erections, better orgasms and my semen is normal

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals