Testosterone levels on oral test base

OP
T

TheBeard

Been a while since I’ve seen your current protocol. I like your posts, could you let us know what you’re running at the moment and some of your observations over the last few months. Thank you.

Right now I'm having flu symptoms 3 days/week because of my mercury chelation protocole with ALA.
To be in as much parasynthetic state as possible and recover, I keep my test dose low (2 clicks a day on scrotum).

3 days chelation / 4 days off, repeat every week.
It's very taxing, but in 6 months to a year I have great hopes I'll be a new person.

golder

Right now I'm having flu symptoms 3 days/week because of my mercury chelation protocole with ALA.
To be in as much parasynthetic state as possible and recover, I keep my test dose low (2 clicks a day on scrotum).

It's very taxing, but in 6 months to a year I have great hopes I'll be a new person.
Nice mate. Fingers crossed for your progress on the chelation. Would be good to hear your progress here/on a separate thread.
This interview might actually interest you, it was quite informative:

View: https://youtu.be/cbQxLXDwE4M?t=1713

A.R

Woah! I’m also feeling flue symptoms from ALA! Are you taking anything to help with these symptoms? I’ve got 400mg capsules of R- ALA(the natural one). I don’t know if I should stop taking the capsules
Mercury is a serious thing , and I don’t want brain damage

OP
T

TheBeard

Woah! I’m also feeling flue symptoms from ALA! Are you taking anything to help with these symptoms? I’ve got 400mg capsules of R- ALA(the natural one). I don’t know if I should stop taking the capsules
Mercury is a serious thing , and I don’t want brain damage

Stop immediately.
First, R-ALA is the wrong kind, you want to take RS-ALA.
Then 400mg infrequently is not how you want to do it, you must dose ALA every 3 hours, religiously, or you will cause redistribution.

Join the fb group "Andy Cutler chelation: safe mercury and heavy metal detox", and read as much as you can on it to make sure you don't further damage yourself.

A.R

Stop immediately.
First, R-ALA is the wrong kind, you want to take RS-ALA.
Then 400mg infrequently is not how you want to do it, you must dose ALA every 3 hours, religiously, or you will cause redistribution.

Join the fb group "Andy Cutler chelation: safe mercury and heavy metal detox", and read as much as you can on it to make sure you don't further damage yourself.
Oh dear. Thanks for the advice

I’ve requested to join the fb group

is there any particular foods/supplements I can take to recover from this?

dudu

Always thought oral wasn't an option, so very glad to hear it could work. Although people here seem to use very different doses?

Anyone got any links to further reading?

Beastmode

Always thought oral wasn't an option, so very glad to hear it could work. Although people here seem to use very different doses?

Anyone got any links to further reading?
Peat is the biggest reason why most are experimenting with it as he's mentioned how he has, still might be, used testosterone base dissolved in vitamin E.

E

eat my peat

i am planning on starting with an oral 10mg dose of test base, no ester with 100mg of preg. next week

will update on results

OP
T

TheBeard

Have you had high mercury levels in the hair test?

The hair test I did all confirmed high mercury.
But that's not with a high mercury bar on the hair test result that you conclude you are high in mercury.
There are counting rules, with specific minerals that are displaced in the presence of mercury such as potassium and zinc.
It's a very complex matter, and you need an expert to analyse the results, like I had done.

OP
T

TheBeard

Peat is the biggest reason why most are experimenting with it as he's mentioned how he has, still might be, used testosterone base dissolved in vitamin E.

I'm worried the bioavailability may be piss poor with oral route.
In the study Georgi linked participants were given 400mg daily, and only achieved normal results.

I may resume the oral experiment with 200mg/day split am/pm and draw bloods, I just couldn't keep up with it recently.

Beastmode

I'm worried the bioavailability may be piss poor with oral route.
In the study Georgi linked participants were given 400mg daily, and only achieved normal results.

I may resume the oral experiment with 200mg/day split am/pm and draw bloods, I just couldn't keep up with it recently.
I think Peat is a rare bread who can notice the most subtle difference when most of us can't. Therefore, the smallest amount makes a difference for him.

He doesn't do bloodwork, from what I recall, so he's definitely basing it off his "levels."

Still interested on what the rest of us "mortals" experience.

Gustav3Y

The hair test I did all confirmed high mercury.
But that's not with a high mercury bar on the hair test result that you conclude you are high in mercury.
There are counting rules, with specific minerals that are displaced in the presence of mercury such as potassium and zinc.
It's a very complex matter, and you need an expert to analyse the results, like I had done.
Thanks for the reply.

Broken man

I think Peat is a rare bread who can notice the most subtle difference when most of us can't. Therefore, the smallest amount makes a difference for him.

He doesn't do bloodwork, from what I recall, so he's definitely basing it off his "levels."

Still interested on what the rest of us "mortals" experience.
I feel 20 mgs of test really good.

Yucca

Out of curiosity, do you fear taking this much per day (which I'm assuming here) shuts down your natural production?
I take this amount since march, along with 150mg preg, and no shutdown at all. Balls are even bigger.

Beastmode

I take this amount since march, along with 150mg preg, and no shutdown at all. Balls are even bigger.
Thank you for sharing!

How do you know there's no endogenous shut down of testosterone? The more specific you can be, the more helpful I believe.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals