Testosterone levels on oral test base

johnwester130

It is absorbed orally and this is the medication

What are the ingredients in JATENZO?

Active ingredient: testosterone undecanoate
Inactive ingredients: oleic acid, polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil (Cremophor RH 40), borage seed oil, peppermint
oil, and butylated hydroxytoluene. The ingredients of the soft gelatin capsule shells are gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin,
purified water, iron oxide red, FD&C Yellow #6, and titanium dioxide

Gustav3Y

Quick related question: if I want to get some initial bloodwork done to get a general idea of my testosterone levels is total testosterone or free testosterone a better marker to check? I understand getting a full hormone panel is ideal but I want to limit this to one test if possible for now.

One test is not preferable, 3 wouldn't be that bad, Total T, E2 and DHT, but if you are forced to do only 1 it is the Total Testosterone.

In theory the early in the morning number should be higher than the rest of the day.
And it wouldn't be a surprise to get a slightly different number 2 weeks later at the same hour.

CiggyTardust

One test is not preferable, 3 wouldn't be that bad, Total T, E2 and DHT, but if you are forced to do only 1 it is the Total Testosterone.

In theory the early in the morning number should be higher than the rest of the day.
And it wouldn't be a surprise to get a slightly different number 2 weeks later at the same hour.
Thank you. I found a basic hormone panel through Life Extension that covers all the main ones for $75 so that sounds like my best bet.

Gustav3Y

Too bad that none of the packs include DHT testing, even with other providers they still don't include it, the popularity of this hormone is pretty high (for different reasons) in the last few years across all media channels.

Ryan33

I just received my bottle of 99.995% dmso. I was planning on trying my test base in this but as I've read through the forum I keep seeing people using 10% dmso. Is the dmso I ordered too strong to use?

shine

I just received my bottle of 99.995% dmso. I was planning on trying my test base in this but as I've read through the forum I keep seeing people using 10% dmso. Is the dmso I ordered too strong to use?
I have a bottle with 99,99% DMSO as well.
I either use a solution of pure DMSO + T base or a solution with 70% ethanol, 20% MCT and 10% DMSO. I also put 4 drops (around 400 IU) of vitamin E into it.

The pure DMSO version can make your skin itch while the other one does not. Both work though.

Ryan33

I have a bottle with 99,99% DMSO as well.
I either use a solution of pure DMSO + T base or a solution with 70% ethanol, 20% MCT and 10% DMSO. I also put 4 drops (around 400 IU) of vitamin E into it.

The pure DMSO version can make your skin itch while the other one does not. Both work though.
Thank you...how much are you dosing a day. I've been taking 50 mg in vitamin e orally everyday. Trying to figure out where I should start with the dmso

Donttreadonme

- PUFA
- scar tissue
- no access to pharma vials and certainly won't take the time to homebrew or the risk to inject UGL
- esters are harmful.

There is literally zero reason to inject.

How is oral "aleatory"? When you eat a constant 3000 calorie diet everyday, is your food absorbtion aleatory and do you see your weight fluctuate?

When you take 500mg aspirin everyday, do you not get the exact 500mg absorbed everyday?
Scar tissue? Insulin needles negate that. Cycling sites too.
Pufa from oils is negligible and not going to harm you.
Esters are harmful? Based on?

highriderrr

Hello! Just ordered testosterone base, will try from 5mg every morning with 50 mg pregnenolone but little hesitate about suppression. Maybe somebody make bloodtests after such testosterone courses?

Ryan33

So I started my tbase in dmso transdermally and this much stronger than t base in vitamin e orally. When taking it orally I was taking about 50 mg and felt it a little bit and my testicles still hung low. But when I started taking it in dmso (10mg) applied to shoulders I felt a massive cortisol drop and almost immediate strength gains but my testicles are now sitting tight to my body and are a little sore as well. Is there a remedy besides hcg to bring my testicles back to normal? I'm already taking pregnenolone whenever I dose tbase. Maybe I just need to lower the dose even more when taking it in dmso

highriderrr

Yesterday i received testosteron base and make 10 mg test + 100 mg pregnenalone yesterday evening and 6 mg test + 100 mg pregnenalone today, it feels way better but i have testicles shrinkage, what i make wrong?
But my testicles size was small before testoterone experiments 13 and 15 ml.

highriderrr

I think this maybe from pregnenolone, half year ago i tried 100 mg of pregnenolone and that caused shinkage, maybe i need to try only testosterone base orally without pregnenolone?

Jonnie

Following this as I've just got my PPL micronized T base and just ordered 5 bottles of stressnon to start taking in a 10:1 ratio preg:T

I'll probably also take some progest-E with it but not sure how effective prog is when already taking preg?

Markr2d2

Why does preg do anything to help with suppression of natural t? Is anyone worries about high cortisol levels from taking daily preg?

Matestube

Why does preg do anything to help with suppression of natural t? Is anyone worries about high cortisol levels from taking daily preg?

Here you go:

highriderrr

Almost 2 weeks of testosterone base trying, my testicles are shrinked, but skin, nails and hairs are awesome. Tried almost all supplements to combat alopecia, but testosterone makes magic, I have massive hair growth. One question is how to avoid of suppression?

Yucca

Preg. At least 4-5x T doses (more if low T dose, less if high T doses)

Just read Haidut.

brix

Almost 2 weeks of testosterone base trying, my testicles are shrinked, but skin, nails and hairs are awesome. Tried almost all supplements to combat alopecia, but testosterone makes magic, I have massive hair growth. One question is how to avoid of suppression?
dosage per day?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals