Testosterone levels on oral test base

A.R

@TheBeard
Would you comfortable in posting picture of how your body looks? Just for comparison with @Yucca

I think @Yucca body is in otherwise good condition in regards to health problems, which is why his body is able to utilise the external t a lot more efficiently

I’ve learnt that if the body is in a compromised state and damaged, then adding external t will only make things worse ime

brix

Mine dissolved great in tocovit. But when I used health naturas whole e I had to add a little everclear to get it to dissolve. How much olive oil/ test base did you use?
I put 600mg into an old cypro idealabs bottle and topped it off with olive oil. so each drop is about 2mg

OP
T

TheBeard

@TheBeard
Would you comfortable in posting picture of how your body looks? Just for comparison with @Yucca

I think @Yucca body is in otherwise good condition in regards to health problems, which is why his body is able to utilise the external t a lot more efficiently

I’ve learnt that if the body is in a compromised state and damaged, then adding external t will only make things worse ime

I'm thick and muscular with a large neck, people often ask me if I play rugby.

OP
T

TheBeard

You have mentioned before about your Mercury problems in your body, maybe all that is having an effect on how your body uses steroids?
Also how is your chelation protocol going?

Yes the heavy metal burden greatly affects the impact of hormones at the receptor level.
That doesn't change the fact that my poorly-fonctioning receptors are still more sensitive now that I use testosterone than when I wasn't.

Everytime I take Emeramide, the heavy metal release from the cells and evacuation through bowels causes a great candida flare up and back up my liver.

So I can do 3 days in a row at most.

E

eat my peat

What help does an image provide… ?

That taking a high amount of oral T leads to a muscular physique?

Surely it goes without saying that if your goal is orientated towards aesthetics then taking higher amounts will get you closer to that goal vs tiny amounts of 10mg.

Slightly confused as to where this thread has gone towards… ?

Why take small doses of oral T if your willing to take oral T in the first place? Just take a dose that you notice a positive difference and increase it until you find the sweet spot.

As a personal update, been taking 150mg every other day and feeling great. Added in hill sprints and feeling even better.

Gained around 6kg since started adding in oral T with a nice amount of it being muscle and the rest fat which is expected when you drink a gallon of whole milk 5x a week…

Broken man

I'm thick and muscular with a large neck, people often ask me if I play rugby

What help does an image provide… ?

That taking a high amount of oral T leads to a muscular physique?

Surely it goes without saying that if your goal is orientated towards aesthetics then taking higher amounts will get you closer to that goal vs tiny amounts of 10mg.

Slightly confused as to where this thread has gone towards… ?

Why take small doses of oral T if your willing to take oral T in the first place? Just take a dose that you notice a positive difference and increase it until you find the sweet spot.

As a personal update, been taking 150mg every other day and feeling great. Added in hill sprints and feeling even better.

Gained around 6kg since started adding in oral T with a nice amount of it being muscle and the rest fat which is expected when you drink a gallon of whole milk 5x a week…
The goal is to find if the Test is working, I am part of fb group using testosterone therapy and alot of them has no reaction to testosterone....

Pete Rey

I have been a member of facebook TRT groups as well as facebook thyroid groups. It is the blind leading the blind compared to the level of discourse and information sharing here.

OP
T

TheBeard

I have been a member of facebook TRT groups as well as facebook thyroid groups. It is the blind leading the blind compared to the level of discourse and information sharing here.

That's what I thought too, but in the end the TRT optimization group lead by Dr Nicholls and Gil know what they are talking about.
Transcrotal T cream works.
Sublingual T base...not so much: no libido, no muscle mass, no well being, only irritability.

Maybe that's because I have low aromatase to begin with and oral T doesn't convert enough to estradiol.

Broken man

That's what I thought too, but in the end the TRT optimization group lead by Dr Nicholls and Gil know what they are talking about.
Transcrotal T cream works.
Sublingual T base...not so much: no libido, no muscle mass, no well being, only irritability.

Maybe that's because I have low aromatase to begin with and oral T doesn't convert enough to estradiol.
Transcrotal works due to conversion to DHT.

Kman

A couple of questions about this thread!

1) Is there a consensus on the best places to get pure (or as pure as possible) pregnenolone powder to use with oral tbase?
2) Are there good places to buy micronized tbase powder and/or DHT that don't require crypto as payment? PPL seems to only take crypto.

Thanks all.

CiggyTardust

Quick related question: if I want to get some initial bloodwork done to get a general idea of my testosterone levels is total testosterone or free testosterone a better marker to check? I understand getting a full hormone panel is ideal but I want to limit this to one test if possible for now.

OP
T

TheBeard

Sublingual testosterone peaks within 15 minutes and levels are back to baseline within 150 minutes.

That's way too quick to produce any significant biological effect.

Here they return to baseline 360 minutes after:

Not sure if they measured levels before the 360 minutes mark.

OP
T

TheBeard

its not from purple panda. I think I got the source link from another member here a while back.

Don't sweat it, as I said numerous times, testosterone is never faked.
Worst case scenario it's underdosed when it's a finished good in a vial, but not when it's in raw powder form.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals