Testosterone Levels At 27?

Nstocks

I've just had my T level tested which came out at 20.1 nmol/L (range they give is 7.6 to 31.4)

Reason forgetting it tested was because of low energy, no muscle gain, only guy in the entire family who can't grow more than a goatee, a lot of low moods for a long time (slight depression even if life is going well) and pretty much zero sex drive.

Exercise is body weight and sprinting, no PUFA, plenty of dairy and carbs, 70g protein perhaps not enough fat.

olive

Your testosterone levels are normal. You should work on tackling depression, it’s likely the cause for the lack of sex drive and energy.

70g protein may not be enough if you’re exercising, consider increasing if chasing muscle gain.

Ensure you’re getting enough fats. Add red meat and eggs to your diet.

How many calories are you consuming per day? How much do you weigh and how tall are you? What body fat percentage are you at roughly?

Did your doctor test anything else? SHBG? Estrogen? Thyroid?

OP
N

Nstocks

Your testosterone levels are normal. You should work on the depression, it’s likely the cause for the lack of sex drive and energy.

70g protein may not be enough if you’re exercising, consider increasing if chasing muscle gain.

Ensure you’re getting enough fats. Add red meat and eggs to your diet.

How many calories are you consuming per day? How much do you weigh and how tall are you? What body fat percentage are you at roughly?

Did your doctor test anything else? SHBG? Estrogen? Thyroid?

Blood test was private because my Doctor won't give me tests generally. It took over a year to get thyroid tested.

Calories are 2000-2400 a day, I'm 6' 2" and weigh 12 stone 2lbs.

Depression is very hard to overcome, money, possessions and food don't help. Perhaps I need a relationship!

Vinero

I would try to add more protein. 70 grams of protein is kind of low. It works for some people, but I think doubling your protein intake to 140 grams might be worth trying.

OP
N

Nstocks

I would try to add more protein. 70 grams of protein is kind of low. It works for some people, but I think doubling your protein intake to 140 grams might be worth trying.

Trying to get above 90g is quite hard. typical day is 300g cotttage cheese, chicken breast and a yogurt which gives around 80-90 grams. I also add collagen hydroslayte but it's not really a protein

brix

Blood test was private because my Doctor won't give me tests generally. It took over a year to get thyroid tested.

Calories are 2000-2400 a day, I'm 6' 2" and weigh 12 stone 2lbs.

Depression is very hard to overcome, money, possessions and food don't help. Perhaps I need a relationship!

Eat more. That weight and height is below ideal. More protein.

Nebula

You can't gain muscle without a calorie excess. 2000-2400 isn't enough for someone of your height. I'd eat at least 3000, probably more. Especially if you are exercising that probably won't be enough for energy to be used on hormones and neurotransmitters for libido and a positive mood.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals