Testosterone Experiment - Input wanted

Razvan

From a local farmacy. It is used for acquarium,it is very cheap. I think nicotine/tobacco , aspirin,small amounts of dhea and high quality Tribulus terrestris are very good for upping DHT specifically.There are a lot of ways to do it. Methylene blue and Niacinamide are good well round. I plan to do a high dose of 10-15 mg methylene blue experiment.Thread 'NAD/NADH Ratio - The One Metabolic Cause To Rule Them All' NAD/NADH Ratio - The One Metabolic Cause To Rule Them All

Here is the thread from Haidut, it explains it pretty well, methylene blue is capable of turning back the NADH to Niacinamide as well will give you more NAD, also Niacinamide can increase the DHT receptor.

Thread 'Niacinamide And Methylene Blue Increase Estrogen Deactivation (by Liver)' Niacinamide And Methylene Blue Increase Estrogen Deactivation (by Liver)

This is another usefull thread.

Methylene blue is amazing for cognitive function aswell, especially in combination with nicotine for me,but be careful with the dosages start small (0,5mg) than go up slowly as methylene blue accumulates in time.

Niacinamide start slowly with 100 mg 3 times daily and than see if you can go up more as it can cause some hypoglicemia.
When I take 150mg of Niacinamide,aspirin and 1 mg of methylene blue I get euphoric for few hours. Also don't get obsessed with supplements.

My calcium sources are milk and cheese mostly, my carbs are from oranges,maple syrup and lactose,my fats from the low fat milk and the cheese,sometimes I do some beef and quail eggs as I said. Occasionally I get cravings for fruits and go very low fat upping my fruit intake.I also use cocoa butter and cocoa usually with milk and maple syrup. Very good for digestion are mushrooms and carrots as sometimes I do a broth with gelatin,beef,carrots and mushrooms.
Add in Cistanche:

Add in TUDCA 500mg

Add in Cyproheptadine microdosing twice a week.

What benefits have you got from cistanche and source? Tudca what been fits aswell?

Kozak

I reiterate: if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

With levels above 700ng/dl, look elsewhere than hormones for the source of your ED.

Like endotoxins in the gut and therefore compromised dopamine for example.
I agree with TheBeard.

Your T is high. Your E is good for such a high T. Look elsewhere.

Use ginkgo to improve circulation (it's not a short term fix though).

Kozak

19M Athletic Healthy with ED Hopefully my previous thread can clear some things up.
This is just one of the areas I am trying to target. Soon i will be expirementing with LSD to heal some trauma which might be effecting this aswell

Thanks for the response
So what is your E? Is it 34pg/ml as you say here or 19ng/dl as in your other post? Get the units right!

Andman

I agree with TheBeard.

Your T is high. Your E is good for such a high T. Look elsewhere.

Use ginkgo to improve circulation (it's not a short term fix though).

i agree, its probably not the T

btw, i get the impression that quite a few people on here and other forums post decent/great test/DHT levels but struggle with ED, low energy, insomnia etc

Chophouse360

Just make sure you got the basics in check, such as protein (organ meats), carbs (easy to digest), fats (high saturated fat and low PUFA) and cholesterol.
Also lift frequently, get ample sunlight, sleep enough, avoid environmental endocrine disruptors, etc.

Then in terms of supplements, Gonadin (stimulates StAR) and cistanche (stimulates the whole cascade all the way from kisspeptin to specific testicular enzymes).

If estrogen, serotonin or prolactin is on the high end, then getting them down will be helpful.
Also sunlight or red light on the balls can be helpful. Just don't overdo it.
Cistanche in pill form? If so what brand?

Chophouse360

I think most of the good brands are just powders, not pills. Do you prefer a cap over powder?
Not necessarily. I will use whatever the most effective form is. Pill form is just more convenient in my opinion.

T

TheBeard

Not necessarily. I will use whatever the most effective form is. Pill form is just more convenient in my opinion.

Powder forms are free from additives and preservatives, it's usually the compound in its pure form.