Testosterone Experiment - Input wanted

vetbusd

Hi all,
I am interested in doing a supplement stack to improve my testosterone levels. I hope this will help with my ED.

Current plan is: Tongkat ali with vitamin D. Im looking forward to your reccomendations which I will add to the stack.

My baseline levels:
Testosterone: 930ng/DL
estrogen: 34pg/mL

I will do a full hormonal post blood panel 8weeks after starting the stack.
@TheBeard @Lokzo maybe you guys could help me out. I just want to make sure not to make my situation worse and cause permanent damage by taking the wrong supplement.

Razvan

Hi all,
I am interested in doing a supplement stack to improve my testosterone levels. I hope this will help with my ED.

Current plan is: Tongkat ali with vitamin D. Im looking forward to your reccomendations which I will add to the stack.

My baseline levels:

@TheBeard @Lokzo maybe you guys could help me out. I just want to make sure not to make my situation worse and cause permanent damage by taking the wrong supplement.
Vitamin k2 ,nicotine/tobacco,creatine

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hi all,

My baseline levels:

Just make sure you got the basics in check, such as protein (organ meats), carbs (easy to digest), fats (high saturated fat and low PUFA) and cholesterol.
Also lift frequently, get ample sunlight, sleep enough, avoid environmental endocrine disruptors, etc.

Then in terms of supplements, Gonadin (stimulates StAR) and cistanche (stimulates the whole cascade all the way from kisspeptin to specific testicular enzymes).

If estrogen, serotonin or prolactin is on the high end, then getting them down will be helpful.
Also sunlight or red light on the balls can be helpful. Just don't overdo it.

Razvan

Hi all,

My baseline levels:

Try drinking 1 gallon of milk a day with cocoa ,vitamin D and k2 , trying to improve NAD /NADH ratio and keeping good calcium to phosphate ratio,aspirin ect..

Tom K

T levels 930? U less you have high levels of SHBG that is a high normal level. T receptor site is one of the governing factors with T levels. There is data that reveals these sited can increase in density, but receptor proliferation has not been established. One paper (read too long ago to recall) demonstrated that those with greater numbers of receptor sites, but lower T had greater anabolic muscular activity than those with the reverse trait. Will elevated anabolic/androgenic hormones allow one to move past limitations? Absolutely. But is the view worth the price? In the short term, maybe. In the long term, especially when one considers cardiac hypertrophy and CHF, no.

T

TheBeard

Hi all,

My baseline levels:

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Your levels are at 930, which number are you trying to achieve?

For what reason? What is wrong with how you currently feel, in details?

AndrogenicJB

Try drinking 1 gallon of milk a day with cocoa ,vitamin D and k2 , trying to improve NAD /NADH ratio and keeping good calcium to phosphate ratio,aspirin ect..
If you can't drink milk which calcium sourced o you recommend other than egg shells or dairy? Calcium phosphate?

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Your levels are at 930, which number are you trying to achieve?

For what reason? What is wrong with how you currently feel, in details?
19M Athletic Healthy with ED Hopefully my previous thread can clear some things up.
This is just one of the areas I am trying to target. Soon i will be expirementing with LSD to heal some trauma which might be effecting this aswell

Thanks for the response

Razvan

hat other tips do you have for increasing T/DHT? Diet/Supplementation/lifestyle wise?
NAD to NADH ratio and lowering lactate by taking K2,niacinamide and methylene blue is always good, especially methylene blue that is also an aromatase inhibitor.Occasional aspirin,occasional T3 before bed. Eating a balanced macro of 33/33/33, quail eggs,keeping calcium higher than phosphorus. You could even add some preg and dhea topical but i prefer to be minimalistic with supplements. When your testosterone and DHT gets higher you will become more focused on having sex with very good looking woman,you will not feel horny all the time as that is estrogen driven. As my hormones got up my ex girlfriend started to become more and more ugly to me and i started to make plans and develop myself better.Also found if you have low estrogen and inhibit aromatase when you drink vodka or whiskey for a night of fun every 3-4 months it will give you a spike in adrogens but only if you do it once every 3-4 months and while lowering estrogen by inhibiting aromatase.

Last edited:

Razvan

I would focus more on DHT than testosterone , I feel best on medium to high testosterone and low estrogen. Too high testosterone is not optimal in my opinion

Razvan

I also k
NAD to NADH ratio and lowering lactate by taking K2,niacinamide and methylene blue is always good, especially methylene blue that is also an aromatase inhibitor.Occasional aspirin,occasional T3 before bed. Eating a balanced macro of 33/33/33, quail eggs,keeping calcium higher than phosphorus. You could even add some preg and dhea topical but i prefer to be minimalistic with supplements. When your testosterone and DHT gets higher you will become more focused on having sex with very good looking woman,you will not feel horny all the time as that is estrogen driven. As my hormones got up my ex girlfriend started to become more and more ugly to me and i started to make plans and develop myself better.
I also know people that have very good results for DHT with creatine with all that I said above,but I'm still experimenting with it because sometimes doesn't make me feel that good.

AndrogenicJB

NAD to NADH ratio and lowering lactate by taking K2,niacinamide and methylene blue is always good, especially methylene blue that is also an aromatase inhibitor.Occasional aspirin,occasional T3 before bed. Eating a balanced macro of 33/33/33, quail eggs,keeping calcium higher than phosphorus. You could even add some preg and dhea topical but i prefer to be minimalistic with supplements. When your testosterone and DHT gets higher you will become more focused on having sex with very good looking woman,you will not feel horny all the time as that is estrogen driven. As my hormones got up my ex girlfriend started to become more and more ugly to me and i started to make plans and develop myself better.Also found if you have low estrogen and inhibit aromatase when you drink vodka or whiskey for a night of fun every 3-4 months it will give you a spike in adrogens but only if you do it once every 3-4 months and while lowering estrogen by inhibiting aromatase.
Thanks for your advice, Where can I find more information on NAD/NADH ratio and methylene blue? Also what are your calcium sources to keep it higher than phosphorous and what are your protein/carb/fat sources? Is 500mg Niacinamide fine?

Razvan

Thanks for your advice, Where can I find more information on NAD/NADH ratio and methylene blue? Also what are your calcium sources to keep it higher than phosphorous and what are your protein/carb/fat sources? Is 500mg Niacinamide fine?

Thread 'NAD/NADH Ratio - The One Metabolic Cause To Rule Them All' NAD/NADH Ratio - The One Metabolic Cause To Rule Them All

Here is the thread from Haidut, it explains it pretty well, methylene blue is capable of turning back the NADH to Niacinamide as well will give you more NAD, also Niacinamide can increase the DHT receptor.

Thread 'Niacinamide And Methylene Blue Increase Estrogen Deactivation (by Liver)' Niacinamide And Methylene Blue Increase Estrogen Deactivation (by Liver)

This is another usefull thread.

Methylene blue is amazing for cognitive function aswell, especially in combination with nicotine for me,but be careful with the dosages start small (0,5mg) than go up slowly as methylene blue accumulates in time.

Niacinamide start slowly with 100 mg 3 times daily and than see if you can go up more as it can cause some hypoglicemia.
When I take 150mg of Niacinamide,aspirin and 1 mg of methylene blue I get euphoric for few hours. Also don't get obsessed with supplements.

My calcium sources are milk and cheese mostly, my carbs are from oranges,maple syrup and lactose,my fats from the low fat milk and the cheese,sometimes I do some beef and quail eggs as I said. Occasionally I get cravings for fruits and go very low fat upping my fruit intake.I also use cocoa butter and cocoa usually with milk and maple syrup. Very good for digestion are mushrooms and carrots as sometimes I do a broth with gelatin,beef,carrots and mushrooms.

Razvan

Thread 'NAD/NADH Ratio - The One Metabolic Cause To Rule Them All' NAD/NADH Ratio - The One Metabolic Cause To Rule Them All

Here is the thread from Haidut, it explains it pretty well, methylene blue is capable of turning back the NADH to Niacinamide as well will give you more NAD, also Niacinamide can increase the DHT receptor.

Thread 'Niacinamide And Methylene Blue Increase Estrogen Deactivation (by Liver)' Niacinamide And Methylene Blue Increase Estrogen Deactivation (by Liver)

Methylene blue is amazing for cognitive function aswell, especially in combination with nicotine for me,but be careful with the dosages start small (0,5mg) than go up slowly as methylene blue accumulates in time.

Niacinamide start slowly with 100 mg 3 times daily and than see if you can go up more as it can cause some hypoglicemia.
When I take 150mg of Niacinamide,aspirin and 1 mg of methylene blue I get euphoric for few hours. Also don't get obsessed with supplements.

My calcium sources are milk and cheese mostly, my carbs are from oranges,maple syrup and lactose,my fats from the low fat milk and the cheese,sometimes I do some beef and quail eggs as I said. Occasionally I get cravings for fruits and go very low fat upping my fruit intake.I also use cocoa butter and cocoa usually with milk and maple syrup. Very good for digestion are mushrooms and carrots as sometimes I do a broth with gelatin,beef,carrots and mushrooms.

AndrogenicJB

Where do you get the methylene blue from? Apart from pufa, estrogenic food etc what would you specifically when trying to get high dht?

Razvan

Where do you get the methylene blue from? Apart from pufa, estrogenic food etc what would you specifically when trying to get high dht?
From a local farmacy. It is used for acquarium,it is very cheap. I think nicotine/tobacco , aspirin,small amounts of dhea and high quality Tribulus terrestris are very good for upping DHT specifically.There are a lot of ways to do it. Methylene blue and Niacinamide are good well round. I plan to do a high dose of 10-15 mg methylene blue experiment.

AndrogenicJB

From a local farmacy. It is used for acquarium,it is very cheap. I think nicotine/tobacco , aspirin,small amounts of dhea and high quality Tribulus terrestris are very good for upping DHT specifically.There are a lot of ways to do it. Methylene blue and Niacinamide are good well round. I plan to do a high dose of 10-15 mg methylene blue experiment.
What brand is your nicotine?

T

TheBeard

19M Athletic Healthy with ED Hopefully my previous thread can clear some things up.
This is just one of the areas I am trying to target. Soon i will be expirementing with LSD to heal some trauma which might be effecting this aswell

Thanks for the response

I reiterate: if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

With levels above 700ng/dl, look elsewhere than hormones for the source of your ED.

Like endotoxins in the gut and therefore compromised dopamine for example.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals