Testosteron base recipe

Pavel

I am currently on Transdermal Testosterone base in DMSO for TRT. I want to switch to injectable to reduce DHT levels. Looking for recipe for Testosterone base in oil.

cats

A study, as well as anecdotes from forum users suggest T base has good oral availability when taken with water. Maybe it would be absorbed even better when it's dissolved in tocopherol, just like progesterone.

Last edited:
OP
P

Pavel

A study, as well as anecdotes from forum users suggest T base has good oral availability when taken with water. Maybe it would be absorbed even better when it's dissolved in tocopherol, just like progesterone.
Isn't going to be toxic for the liver?

cats

Isn't going to be toxic for the liver?
The designer AAS that are toxic to the liver are modified to inhibit their degradation by the liver. On the other hand, T base is identical to what is produced endogenously; it's the same stuff your liver is seeing from your own body. Studies show that even massive doses of T base don't appear to be toxic. See this article by Giorgi for more information Oral free/base (unesterified) testosterone is more effective and safer than synthetic AAS – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

triple

I am currently on Transdermal Testosterone base in DMSO for TRT. I want to switch to injectable to reduce DHT levels. Looking for recipe for Testosterone base in oil.
Curious if you saw a rise in DHT via bloodwork and if so how much did it rise?

Cheers

OP
P

Pavel

Curious if you saw a rise in DHT via bloodwork and if so how much did it rise?

Cheers
I havn't done bloodwork but I know my DHT is too high by symptoms like very oily skin, head hair shedding, insomnia, prostate pain, vasculaity, increased body hair growth. I used to take proviron (derivative of DHT) so I know how high DHT feels like.

triple

I havn't done bloodwork but I know my DHT is too high by symptoms like very oily skin, head hair shedding, insomnia, prostate pain, vasculaity, increased body hair growth. I used to take proviron (derivative of DHT) so I know how high DHT feels like.
Thanks for the reply and list of symptoms cheers

Matestube

Oh, that's easily found on Basskilleronline.

What's harder to find is a proven transdermal recipe that doesn't irritate your skin.
Such as test base + MCT oil
test base + olive oil

brix

Decided to go for oral test base 10mg/day in the morning. Works very well. I feel definitely less DHT then on transdermal.

what effects do you notice at this dosage?
Do you take anything else with it?

OP
P

Pavel

what effects do you notice at this dosage?
Do you take anything else with it?
Positive effects like more energy, libido, confidence didn't last long (few hours) so I've switched to injectable Test Enathate/Propionate blend (1:1) . Now feels more stable. I also take topical Pregenolone 5mg/d applied on navel.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals