Testicular Cyst—Any Way I Can Treat It?

bodacious

About 5 years ago I discovered a small, lentil-like lump on one of my testicles.

An examination at the hospital revealed that it was a cyst.

Does anybody on the forum have any experience, or know any methods I can try to get rid of this thing? I know it's generally not very harmful, but it's annoying to have.

Matt C

How did you get examined? did you have to do a scan? I'm actually about to go check mine since I've found a lump

OP
bodacious

bodacious

@Matt C It was the coolest guy in the hospital—the ultra-sound guy—who checked mine ;)

Shitty jokes aside, get an appointment to get it scanned. It's a painless procedure and it's very reassuring to know it's not something more serious!

Good luck

mouse

Serrapeptase might work. It's used for ovarian cysts and endometriosis at 1 million+ units a day.

Dave Clark

Wondering if painting with iodine would work? I believe I have read about women painting their breasts with Lugols to reduce cysts. I don't necessarily know anything about this, just throwing it out there as food for thought, maybe it is not appropriate. Maybe somebody that knows more can chime in.

Matt C

@Matt C It was the coolest guy in the hospital—the ultra-sound guy—who checked mine ;)

Shitty jokes aside, get an appointment to get it scanned. It's a painless procedure and it's very reassuring to know it's not something more serious!

Good luck

Thanks man, it came back just being fluid getting stored due to an opening somewhere. non-harmful but it might grow over time and he said surgery would be the fix but since its not noticeable im gonna hold off. Im just glad i get to keep both of em for now.

OP
bodacious

bodacious

Thanks man, it came back just being fluid getting stored due to an opening somewhere. non-harmful but it might grow over time and he said surgery would be the fix but since its not noticeable im gonna hold off. Im just glad i get to keep both of em for now.
Sorry for taking so long to reply, I only saw this today.
I’m glad that wasn’t something more serious, dude.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals