Testicular cancer in young Footballers

LeeLemonoil

According to Wikipedia testicular cancer is a very rare, low-incidence cancer.

Globally testicular cancer affected about 686,000 people in 2015.[6]

In 2022, there Are now 3 cases of testicular cancer in Germans Elite pro-Football (Soccer) league „1. Bundesliga“.

Marco Richter, Timo Baumgartlinger, Sebastian Haller.

„Normal“ onset of this cancer statistically is between 15-40 years of age, indicating a hormonal, enzymatic derangement certainly connected to androgen homeostasis.

All 3 footballers are fully vaccinated. 3 times.

Mauritio

Or maybe related to doping? But testicular cancer wasnt as prevalent pre-covid vaccine.

Wasn't there this whole thing about the spike protein having similarity to a protein in the ovaries (and to a lesser degree in the testicles) and therefore accumulating there?
I think there was a Japanese study.

TheCalciumCad

Probably the vaxx, but most smartphones are 5G now not something you want in your pocket all day.

JamesGatz

Its worth adding

they all wear polyester kits in training and in games so thats about 40 hours of estrogenic stress they deal with per week not including all the conditioning stress they put themselves through

Its no surprise hair loss is common in pro athletes and no surprise athletes tend to be very sensitive to stress during games

also - another thing I notice thats becoming extremely common is the Virtual advertisements they have on almost every field now so on top of all that stress they are getting blasted with EMF from a hundred TV's

Footballers I notice are becoming increasingly more stressesd as time goes on and I am surprised more aren't dropping

E920D8A1-7993-47A2-A323-71BA29FB9673.jpeg

cupofcoffee

I‘d wager DHT and derivates. Primarily evolved to prevent cancer
But DHT and its derivates drop with age, and tissue estrogens ( pro-cancer ) upregulate. Pair this with decreased oxygenation, and age-related testicular atrophy. How come the peak age for this cancer Is 15-40, and not older?

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

But DHT and its derivates drop with age, and tissue estrogens ( pro-cancer ) upregulate. Pair this with decreased oxygenation, and age-related testicular atrophy. How come the peak age for this cancer Is 15-40, and not older?

That’s not entirely correct to my knowledge.
Testosterone declines. Cortisol sensitivity and fuctinonality declines. Total steroid / androgens decline, ratios change

That is where and why DHT comes into play. When estrogenic signaling increases and testosterone in relation declines DHT takes over. What’s left of Test is aromatasized into DHT as a response to Est -> nlrp3 -> Caspase1 -> DHT upregulation. This makes you an old man, increases weakness and frailty. But prevents cancer. Senescence instead of cancer. Same mechanism as in hairloss. But that tissue can’t become cancerous

cupofcoffee

Testosterone declines. Cortisol sensitivity and fuctinonality declines. Total steroid / androgens decline, ratios change

That is where and why DHT comes into play. When estrogenic signaling increases and testosterone in relation declines DHT takes over. What’s left of Test is aromatasized into DHT as a response to Est -> nlrp3 -> Caspase1 -> DHT upregulation. This makes you an old man, increases weakness and frailty. But prevents cancer. Senescence instead of cancer. Same mechanism as in hairloss. But that tissue can’t become cancerous
That's an interesting theory, i will keep It in mind

Hans

Forum Supporter

Giving DHT actually improves vitality, muscle strength, cognitive function, bone density, etc, in older individuals. High DHT doesn't cause frailty and weakness. It's the opposite.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Giving DHT actually improves vitality, muscle strength, cognitive function, bone density, etc, in older individuals. High DHT doesn't cause frailty and weakness. It's the opposite.

There is no „X causes Y“ in Physiology. Everything depends on context and environment.

DHT is a powerful signaling molecule. It causes epigenetic changes via modulating mRNA. It has powerful immune-modulating properties.

Maybe I wasn’t entirely correct saying it causes frailty and weakness. But especially in aging males DHT signaling becomes more important, substituting for a more youthful / healthy testosterone homeostasis

In certain physiological contexts DHT then certainly helps along causing a grown male phenotype that is still strong and virile. Likely when cortisol sensitivity is still in preee.

But it’s a very Fine line with DHT, a Fine homeostasis that can tip to senescence easily and often does. See hairloss, Prostate hypertrophy and other examples.

Broadly: the extreme side of estrogen signaling causes rapid growth of bizarre „beauty“ even but quickly kills off by cancer.

The extreme side of androgen signaling (where unbalanced DHT signaling is prominent) is preventing cancer but also growth, beauty. It’s withering senescence.

OP
L

LeeLemonoil

Wasn't there this whole thing about the spike protein having similarity to a protein in the ovaries (and to a lesser degree in the testicles) and therefore accumulating there?
I think there was a Japanese study.

Was one of the first things that came to my mind too. Given the ability of the coated mRNA to easily go through tissue I think there can be sufficient amounts of in-Situ SPs from the vaccines to cause turmoil in testes

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom