Test For Mitochondrial Damage?

Dhair

Maybe this is a stupid question, but is there an approximate test for permanent mitochondrial damage?
Two years on, I am still trying to determine if my issues were caused by flouroqinolone poisoning or finasteride. Flouroqinolone antibiotics cause mitochondrial damage through acute glutamate toxicity, which causes a person to crash with multiple health problems. If I could find if this is really what happened to me, then I would at least know if I my condition is permanent or not. Flouroqinolone poisoning seems to be a more permanent situation than post finasteride syndrome because of the neurotoxicity. If anyone knows of a reliable test, please let me know as I am still suffering.
@haidut Do you know of a test like this?

Mito

“One of the most important advances in the organic acid test is the addition of a biochemical marker, tiglylglycine, as a specific indicator for mitochondrial dysfunction.11 Mitochondrial dysfunction has been implicated in Parkinson's and Alzheimer's syndromes, diabetes, autism, chronic fatigue syndrome, aging, and many others. Tiglylglycine has been shown to be elevated in the urine in mitochondrial disorders involving defects of complexes I, II, III, and IV, protein complexes attached to the mitochondrial membrane that are involved in energy production. In addition to mutations in mitochondrial or nuclear DNA, mitochondrial dysfunction may also be due to exposures to toxic chemicals such as organophosphates and the solvent trichloroethylene. The advantage of the organic acid test is that if a mitochondrial dysfunction is detected, a number of different toxic chemicals implicated in mitochondrial damage can be reviewed to find the potential cause. Trichloroethylene has been found as a contaminant in the municipal water supply of many cities in both the US and Canada, and is used as a degreaser military bases and as a common solvent throughout the chemical industry. Mitochondrial disorders can be treated with a cocktail of nutritional substances including coenzyme Q10, carnitine, riboflavin, and others, when chemical exposure is not detected. If toxic chemicals are found, treatment with the Hubbard protocol can be highly successful for the removal of a wide array of toxic substances.”

A New Generation of Organic Acid Testing: Pushing the Limits of Detection with New Technology

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals