Test Dheas And Dht Levels Before And After Pansterone And Or Androsterone

Cameron

Anyone have labs to share with topical pan andro combos or them by themselves leave here or testimony of long term low dose use!

ddjd

androsterone made my Test levels plummet from around 450 to 288. terrible

ddjd

What about your DHT?
thats an expensive test. i didnt do it. but i know from an old test when my testosterone was at 600, my dht was at 250 (bottom of range).

does androsterone increase DHT?

ddjd

Interesting. I wonder if it is from andro possibly decreasing cholesterol.
i have hypercholesterolemia so that would be welcome. i dont think it did lower my cholesterol. also it raised my liver enzymes significantly also

Vinero

thats an expensive test. i didnt do it. but i know from an old test when my testosterone was at 600, my dht was at 250 (bottom of range).

Yes it is supposed to. But too much androsterone or DHT could lower T I think.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Yes it is supposed to. But too much androsterone or DHT could lower T I think.
I thought andro could use cholesterol to raise downstream androgens like test but maybe not unless more is being used by the tissues it'd be interesting to see that person's dht level

OP
Cameron

Cameron

We need to see a better human study of Androsterone in low dose and what this precursor is actually doing on a broader scale in tissue and blood levels of hormones

jitsmonkey

How much Adrostrone were you taking?

Mauritio

5 drops a night for 2-3 weeks. sent me right to sleep because of strong anti-cortisol properties. i think it raises gaba also
Did you take some precursor like DHEA or Pregnenolone with it ? If not I suggest you to try it again that way.
Also did you get any symptoms of low T ?

haidut

Forum Supporter
androsterone made my Test levels plummet from around 450 to 288. terrible

If you take any DHT-type steroid, at some point it starts to lower T through negative feedback in the Leydig cells. Both bioidentical DHT and its synthetic derivatives have this effect. Even then, prostate health and PSA levels are unaffected, which should be sending urologists running for the door but they are still castrating men for some reason...
Short-Term Oxandrolone Administration Stimulates Net Muscle Protein Synthesis in Young Men 1
A role for dihydrotestosterone treatment in older men?
"...This study aimed to extend these findings and, if their hypothesis was correct, perhaps provide the basis for a clinical agent that could correct the signs and symptoms of hypogonadism while avoiding costly exacerbations of benign prostatic hypertrophy and prostate specific antigen elevations. The authors definitively demonstrate that high doses of exogenous DHT in healthy eugonadal men, resulting in substantial decreases in serum testosterone, do not change prostate volume or prostate specific antigen compared to placebo."

Anyways, I would test DHT if you can afford it. Androsterone is not only a precursor to DHT but also likely inhibits DHT breakdown by competing with DHT for access to the enzyme 3a-HSD. That enzyme deactivates DHT in tissues and it is one of the reasons most doctors, athletes and even bodybuilders consider bioidentical DHT supplementation a lost cause. As the second study above shows, it works just fine.
If anrosterone lowered your T levels, it most likely led to significant increase in DHT and also lower estradiol. The latter is probably due to both increases in DHT and androsterone itself being aromatase inhibitor. A few people on the forum reported doing estrogen tests before/after androsterone and their estrone/estradiol tanked by more than 50%.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

If you take any DHT-type steroid, at some point it starts to lower T through negative feedback in the Leydig cells. Both bioidentical DHT and its synthetic derivatives have this effect. Even then, prostate health and PSA levels are unaffected, which should be sending urologists running for the door but they are still castrating men for some reason...
Short-Term Oxandrolone Administration Stimulates Net Muscle Protein Synthesis in Young Men 1
A role for dihydrotestosterone treatment in older men?
"...This study aimed to extend these findings and, if their hypothesis was correct, perhaps provide the basis for a clinical agent that could correct the signs and symptoms of hypogonadism while avoiding costly exacerbations of benign prostatic hypertrophy and prostate specific antigen elevations. The authors definitively demonstrate that high doses of exogenous DHT in healthy eugonadal men, resulting in substantial decreases in serum testosterone, do not change prostate volume or prostate specific antigen compared to placebo."

Anyways, I would test DHT if you can afford it. Androsterone is not only a precursor to DHT but also likely inhibits DHT breakdown by competing with DHT for access to the enzyme 3a-HSD. That enzyme deactivates DHT in tissues and it is one of the reasons most doctors, athletes and even bodybuilders consider bioidentical DHT supplementation a lost cause. As the second study above shows, it works just fine.
If anrosterone lowered your T levels, it most likely led to significant increase in DHT and also lower estradiol. The latter is probably due to both increases in DHT and androsterone itself being aromatase inhibitor. A few people on the forum reported doing estrogen tests before/after androsterone and their estrone/estradiol tanked by more than 50%.
I would like to see more blood work on Androsterone and actual dht levels most on hear just do test without dht looked at. Do you think that much decrease in estrogen is good for a already low estrogenic life style? already many loose libido from andro andro must greatly increase dht if it can have that much impact on estrogen and blood testosterone

MigFon

I have tried a single 2mg-3mg dose of androsterone some time in the beginning of this year, and about 4 weeks later tested estriol and estradiol which were still below normal lab range, testosterone was 600 (normal is around 720-740) and DHT was top of the lab range at 580.

Other supplements at the time were 500mg aspirin + 400mg Niacinamide in the morning + 200 mg selenomethionine daily. Occasional small tiny dose of Energin.

Mentally, I felt like I was indestructible. An incredible feeling of power. It was amazing.

Edit: Also great libido by the way, in spite of the low estrogen and everything. Rock hard erections.

I can post my labs results if people are interested.

vulture

I have tried a single 2mg-3mg dose of androsterone some time in the beginning of this year, and about 4 weeks later tested estriol and estradiol which were still below normal lab range, testosterone was 600 (normal is around 720-740) and DHT was top of the lab range at 580.

Other supplements at the time were 500mg aspirin + 400mg Niacinamide in the morning + 200 mg selenomethionine daily. Occasional small tiny dose of Energin.

Mentally, I felt like I was indestructible. An incredible feeling of power. It was amazing.

Edit: Also great libido by the way, in spite of the low estrogen and everything. Rock hard erections.

I can post my labs results if people are interested.
Interested

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals