Test Dheas And Dht Levels Before And After Pansterone And Or Androsterone

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I don't see why low dose pansterone and andro can't be anything but awesome especially on scrotum where it's very availabile. I'm trying andro 1-2 mg trib 750 to gram and 1-2 grams taurine

Herbie

I don't see why low dose pansterone and andro can't be anything but awesome especially on scrotum where it's very availabile. I'm trying andro 1-2 mg trib 750 to gram and 1-2 grams taurine

Whats the intended outcome of this?

Risingfire

Nicotine also inhibits dht to 3adiol
This is really interesting. Do you know how much nicotine is needed to inhibit?

@haidut , do you think it's risky painting 1mg of dht on the testes on a daily basis for two weeks? I know Ray has said not to. Just want your opinion.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

This is really interesting. Do you know how much nicotine is needed to inhibit?

@haidut , do you think it's risky painting 1mg of dht on the testes on a daily basis for two weeks? I know Ray has said not to. Just want your opinion.
I thought Ray said it's safe but maybe he wasn't saying safe to put on the testes

Increased breakdown of DHT has been shown to occur in obesity, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and even conditions like MS. So, some metabolism into 3a-diol could be good but I think for most people (especially if carrying extra weight) the more DHT they keep intact the better.

This sounds like excess free Androgens hitting the fan again. Turning into unwanted metabolites - that is, unless thyroid function is optimal? This is a theory that has always sparked my interest.

Anticancer Testosterone Metabolite 3β-Adiol (July 2012) Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients

MigFon

Just curious what made you try it only once? Why not keep taking if good results came of one dose?
I honestly can't remember why I decided to take it at that particular instance, quite frankly.

I have tried long term supplementation with Andro last year, different protocols, I experimented year round throughout 2017. I had some slight estrogenic dominance back then and my DHT wasn't as good, so I experimented with Andro to see how I felt. I actually took it everyday for 2/3 of months at one point.

Why don't I take it more often? Well, you will get side effects with frequent taking and also because it clearly takes a while for your body to go back to normal after you stop taking it. Also because we don't know for sure what the long term effects will be, for small/big doses or short/long term usage.

For me it was an "intervention" type thing and I suspect it permanently tipped the scales in favour of high DHT/low estrogen. I rarely take any supplements anymore these days, so eventually I will retest to confirm, or not, what my new baselines of DHT/E1/E2 are these days. That will be interesting.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I honestly can't remember why I decided to take it at that particular instance, quite frankly.

I have tried long term supplementation with Andro last year, different protocols, I experimented year round throughout 2017. I had some slight estrogenic dominance back then and my DHT wasn't as good, so I experimented with Andro to see how I felt. I actually took it everyday for 2/3 of months at one point.

Why don't I take it more often? Well, you will get side effects with frequent taking and also because it clearly takes a while for your body to go back to normal after you stop taking it. Also because we don't know for sure what the long term effects will be, for small/big doses or short/long term usage.

For me it was an "intervention" type thing and I suspect it permanently tipped the scales in favour of high DHT/low estrogen. I rarely take any supplements anymore these days, so eventually I will retest to confirm, or not, what my new baselines of DHT/E1/E2 are these days. That will be interesting.
Thank you sir it is a very interesting product

I have tried a single 2mg-3mg dose of androsterone some time in the beginning of this year, and about 4 weeks later tested estriol and estradiol which were still below normal lab range, testosterone was 600 (normal is around 720-740) and DHT was top of the lab range at 580.

Other supplements at the time were 500mg aspirin + 400mg Niacinamide in the morning + 200 mg selenomethionine daily. Occasional small tiny dose of Energin.

Mentally, I felt like I was indestructible. An incredible feeling of power. It was amazing.

Edit: Also great libido by the way, in spite of the low estrogen and everything. Rock hard erections.

I can post my labs results if people are interested.
When you say 580 do you mean 580 ng/dl or 58 ng/dl

JDreamer

Increased breakdown of DHT has been shown to occur in obesity, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and even conditions like MS. So, some metabolism into 3a-diol could be good but I think for most people (especially if carrying extra weight) the more DHT they keep intact the better.

Sounds like "systemic" metabolism of DHT into lower metabolites could be very bad.

What are your thoughts about that process occurring localized in the scalp to fight AGA rather than nuking DHT altogether with sh*tty pharma drugs?

I've been reading some fascinating things about it in conjuction with sulforaphane, NMN, and Procyanidin B2 when attempting to upgregulate 3a-HSD there.