Test Dheas And Dht Levels Before And After Pansterone And Or Androsterone

tallglass13

@haidut, some people say that the breakdown of DHT is a good thing, and that the use of sulforaphane increases 3a HSD, so that DHT breaks down into dht metabolites. However I have also read that one of the DHT metabolites is 3aDiol, or Androstanediol, which is considered the acne and body hair hormone.

tallglass13

Reference., (Science Direct., Androstanediol)

Testosterone and its Catabolism
In the liver, testosterone, DHT, 3α-androstanediols, androsterone, and etiocholanolone undergo glucuronidation and, to a lesser degree, sulfation to form more hydrophilic conjugates that are released into circulation and excreted in urine and bile. Metabolic inactivation of testosterone primarily involves its conversion to metabolites such as testosterone (about 50%), androsterone (20%), and etiolocholanolone (20%) glucuronides (as well as sulfates) and lesser conversion to 3α-diol glucuronides (3α-diol Gs). Because 3α-diol comes mostly from skin, blood and urine measurements of 3α-diol G have been used as a marker of peripheral androgen action.125 In men with 5α-reductase deficiency, 3α-diol G concentrations are reduced. The amount of body hair and acne correlates with 3α-diol G levels.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I have tried a single 2mg-3mg dose of androsterone some time in the beginning of this year, and about 4 weeks later tested estriol and estradiol which were still below normal lab range, testosterone was 600 (normal is around 720-740) and DHT was top of the lab range at 580.

Other supplements at the time were 500mg aspirin + 400mg Niacinamide in the morning + 200 mg selenomethionine daily. Occasional small tiny dose of Energin.

Mentally, I felt like I was indestructible. An incredible feeling of power. It was amazing.

Edit: Also great libido by the way, in spite of the low estrogen and everything. Rock hard erections.

I can post my labs results if people are interested.
Interested how long did you take the 2-3mg dose?

Zigzag

@haidut, some people say that the breakdown of DHT is a good thing, and that the use of sulforaphane increases 3a HSD, so that DHT breaks down into dht metabolites. However I have also read that one of the DHT metabolites is 3aDiol, or Androstanediol, which is considered the acne and body hair hormone.

That would explain why I've been having terrible acne (never had it this bad) since the first androsterone application.

MigFon

Interested how long did you take the 2-3mg dose?

I don't know how people can take more than 3mgs per day of andro or even many days in a row. If I take 4mgs once i will get joint pain and depression usually the very next day. This stuff is too powerful!

In this particular instance I had taken 2-3mgs once and got blood work done about 4 weeks later and there were still some effects lingering as you can see.

BTW, i checked my records and I was also taking ZMA and some B6 on the side. Also, I only have one testicle, so there is that.

My total Test. is usually around 720-740, DHT mid range.

As you can see E1 and E2 were both below range, and DHT was almost top of the range.

Blood work:

Attachments

• Scanner_20181112 (2).jpg
    Scanner_20181112 (2).jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Scanner_20181112.jpg
    Scanner_20181112.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 123
OP
Cameron

Cameron

I don't know how people can take more than 3mgs per day of andro or even many days in a row. If I take 4mgs once i will get joint pain and depression usually the very next day. This stuff is too powerful!

In this particular instance I had taken 2-3mgs once and got blood work done about 4 weeks later and there were still some effects lingering as you can see.

BTW, i checked my records and I was also taking ZMA and some B6 on the side. Also, I only have one testicle, so there is that.

My total Test. is usually around 720-740, DHT mid range.

As you can see E1 and E2 were both below range, and DHT was almost top of the range.

Blood work:
Many report anti depression that's strange I don't see how 2-3mgs once weeks before a test would have much affect those metabolites are used fairly quickly but that is a naturally high blood levels of dht seems healthy range

MigFon

Many report anti depression that's strange I don't see how 2-3mgs once weeks before a test would have much affect those metabolites are used fairly quickly but that is a naturally high blood levels of dht seems healthy range

I get why you are saying that. But the thing is I have had an estrogen dominance at least since 2015, acording to prior bloodwork.

I was able to get it to mid range and lower estrogen a bit in 2016 with just nutrition, lifestyle and the supplements I described, but without androsterone and the B6.

The blood work I posted was from the beginning of this year with the same supps and nutrition, but + Andro and B6.

My testosterone is definately lower than usual and DHT is certainly not in normal values for ME, believe me. I wonder how high it must have shot up with right after the Andro, I get symptoms of low estrogen very easily with it and i takes me a week to get libido back, or something that resembles a libido...

Now, maybe the B6 is also having a strong estrogen lowering effect and is contributing to the DHT increase, but that fails to explain why testosterone is lower than usual.

Sajid

I get why you are saying that. But the thing is I have had an estrogen dominance at least since 2015, acording to prior bloodwork.

I was able to get it to mid range and lower estrogen a bit in 2016 with just nutrition, lifestyle and the supplements I described, but without androsterone and the B6.

The blood work I posted was from the beginning of this year with the same supps and nutrition, but + Andro and B6.

My testosterone is definately lower than usual and DHT is certainly not in normal values for ME, believe me. I wonder how high it must have shot up with right after the Andro, I get symptoms of low estrogen very easily with it and i takes me a week to get libido back, or something that resembles a libido...

Now, maybe the B6 is also having a strong estrogen lowering effect and is contributing to the DHT increase, but that fails to explain why testosterone is lower than usual.
Did u have any adrogenic reactions after the increase in DHT like beard growth , body hair etc ?

MigFon

Did u have any adrogenic reactions after the increase in DHT like beard growth , body hair etc ?

From androsterone, in terms of physical effects only, I notice mainly a marked increase in physical performance (increased strength) and less water retention, that lasts for about a week after intake.

The things you mentioned I got them only from Pansterone, but with an increased water retention as one of the side effects.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Increased breakdown of DHT has been shown to occur in obesity, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and even conditions like MS. So, some metabolism into 3a-diol could be good but I think for most people (especially if carrying extra weight) the more DHT they keep intact the better.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I would like to see more blood work on Androsterone and actual dht levels most on hear just do test without dht looked at. Do you think that much decrease in estrogen is good for a already low estrogenic life style? already many loose libido from andro andro must greatly increase dht if it can have that much impact on estrogen and blood testosterone

I have yet to see somebody maintain estradiol below normal range for a long time. It is next to impossible, so aside from the temporary effects on libido I don't think it would be much to worry about.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Do you think a little beer can have some benefits be 3adiol acute test increase I can't help but notice libido and sexual ability strength increase with a few beers a week not hoppy ipas . Estroban glycine energin seem to lower estrogen greatly @haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you think a little beer can have some benefits be 3adiol acute test increase I can't help but notice libido and sexual ability strength increase with a few beers a week not hoppy ipas . Estroban glycine energin seem to lower estrogen greatly @haidut

Aspirin is safer as an 3a-HSD inhibitor and it also inhibits cortisol. Not many other chemicals out there that raise DHT and lower cortisol. This is probably one of the main reasons behind the documented anabolic effects of NSAID in older people who have low androgens and high cortisol.

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
Cameron

Cameron

I would love to see a human study with liquid andro topically and see what really increases

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I have tried a single 2mg-3mg dose of androsterone some time in the beginning of this year, and about 4 weeks later tested estriol and estradiol which were still below normal lab range, testosterone was 600 (normal is around 720-740) and DHT was top of the lab range at 580.

Other supplements at the time were 500mg aspirin + 400mg Niacinamide in the morning + 200 mg selenomethionine daily. Occasional small tiny dose of Energin.

Mentally, I felt like I was indestructible. An incredible feeling of power. It was amazing.

Edit: Also great libido by the way, in spite of the low estrogen and everything. Rock hard erections.

I can post my labs results if people are interested.
Just curious what made you try it only once? Why not keep taking if good results came of one dose?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals