Test base is best

OP
Matestube

Matestube

Are you sure only a faint “corn” smell? I didn’t know you can smell your own breath as majority of people don’t even notice the smell themselves. You have no idea of what other substances are penetrating through that same skin application spot long term. DMSO opens your skin up.

Search DMSO side effects in this forum here there are loads of threads and posts with people having issues with it. It’s not viable long term especially with continued skin irritation. You are not the first to introduce DMSO to this forum. Haidut has offered DMSO products years back and people have been having issues since then.

I’m not sure why you are shilling so hard for it in every other post like it is some holy grail substance.
Having a girlfriend really helps getting feedback on oneself.
I clean my skin with ethanol before every application and don't make anything come in contact with it for the following 20 minutes, that's the time by which it is fully absorbed.

As far as this forum: I have searched each and every thread mentioning DMSO over the last few months, not once did I find a substantiated claim of its evilness. Only personal opinions like yours.

OP
Matestube

Matestube

I’ve brought this up multiple times in this forum and multiple people have shot me down. When Matestube is confronted with the idea that DMSO isn’t a safe long term compound, despite the eponymous scientist of this forum also sharing the same opinion, his rebuttal is effectively just ‘’you’re wrong’’, so I wouldn’t bother even trying.
And when James is confronted with guys who have a strong stance on a subject, he loses his mind.

golder

And when James is confronted with guys who have a strong stance on a subject, he loses his mind.
You’re right mate, you’ve hit my sweet spot. This forum is littered with people who are more qualified and less dogmatic than you.

OP
Matestube

Matestube

What's a good and safe substitute for DMSO?
If you mean a solvent substitute: benzyl alcohol. It will dissolve far more mg/ml.
If you mean a penetration enhancing compound, nothing comes directly close.

Mister

If you mean a solvent substitute: benzyl alcohol. It will dissolve far more mg/ml.
If you mean a penetration enhancing compound, nothing comes directly close.
I see.

But DMSO for a cycle of a couple of months shouldn't be a problem I hope

@James b I assume long term DMSO usage is only problematic?

shine

Has your scrotal skin become tolerant to DMSO over time? Have you tried benzyl alcohol formulas yet? I may also try dissolving urea in the solution as well. There’s a patent claiming it greatly reduces skin irritation. This guy just sprays on a layer of water and urea first before applying dmso.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0gwL9e-85PM

I add 300 mg of urea to my 15 ml DMSO/ethanol test base solution. Greatly reduces skin irritation.

shine

Nice, how does it affect the solubility of T base? How much can you dissolve per ml?

It's a 15 ml solution and I add 300 mg urea. I tried higher amounts where I didn't weigh the urea and just kept sprinkling it in and it became thick and afterwards the test base took really long to dissolve. If I remember correctly I had to add a bit more alcohol for it to completely dissolve.
Usually I dissolve 600 mg of test base in 15 ml for 2 mg per drop.

I didn't really notice a difference in skin irritation between the 300mg version and the thick version. The thick version left an oily film on my skin though.

Peatfan69

Just tried pure dmso on my forearms. I don’t get any burning irritation if it’s spread out and rubbed in thoroughly. No residue either. When you apply to scrotum do you rub it in at all?

I found a study claiming 5mg three times per day sublingually was adequate for trt, but the form was something called testosterone cyclodextrin.

It seems the skin gets the most irritated when its dry when you apply the DMSO. If you wet the area with some water prior to applying the pure DMSO - it will reduce the irritation to an extent without crashing the DMSO solution

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals