Terry Crews Peatish Cheat Day

Start at 10:10 (please fix time embedding :emoji_fingers_crossed:)

He says "you'll be in a carb coma.." and "all those carbs.." Poor Terry thinks butter is a carb. More like butter coma.

Apparently anything is "Peatish" nowadays.

Last edited:
OP
S
He says "you'll be in a carb coma.." and "all those carbs.." Poor Terry thinks butter is a carb. More like butter coma.

Knew it would trigger you :cool

OP
S
eyes (1).png

tankasnowgod

Yeah, butter is a carb, just like raisins, bread, orange juice, and sugar are fats.

Come on, neither Pritikin nor Atkins would recommend that dish. Julia Child sure would, however, and she outlived both of them.

Personally, I have never experienced a "butter coma," but I have absolutely experienced the carb crash, eaten both with and without added fat. That was back in the paleo days, when ferritin was really high. After I lowered it to the near deficiency area, I never get carb crashes anymore. I think it has more to do with body iron stores than it does added dietary fat.

OP
S
Yeah, butter is a carb, just like raisins, bread, orange juice, and sugar are fats.

Come on, neither Pritikin nor Atkins would recommend that dish. Julia Child sure would, however, and she outlived both of them.

Personally, I have never experienced a "butter coma," but I have absolutely experienced the carb crash, eaten both with and without added fat. That was back in the paleo days, when ferritin was really high. After I lowered it to the near deficiency area, I never get carb crashes anymore. I think it has more to do with body iron stores than it does added dietary fat.
Fat escalates sugar imbalances

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals