"Terrorist" Now Defined As Anyone Disagreeing with Establishment Dogma

Drareg

Ah yes, the classic Scooby Doo villain reveal scene.

LOL! Back in 2010!

Check out this one -https://swprs.org/wikipedia-disinformation-operation/
Go to Wikipedia to see what they have to say about SWPRS-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_Policy_Research

SWPRS are using legit sources so Wikipedia can’t go the usual antisemitic/racism route, they can just about squeeze in the conspiracy theory narrative because of the vague definitions around covid19.

stackz07

A single cakemaker doesn't have the monopolistic/oligarchistic power of Twitter, FB, Amazon. You've made a false equivalence.

Nearly every month I was still on Twitter there would be a call to execute Trump for treason, for completely asinine reasons no less. One of the only functions I find applicable to federal gov't is to break up monopolies and other strangleholds on markets, but the Uniparty and their lobbyists enjoy the circus and allows it to continue. Examples include grants to Google to extend their fiber network, which remains unfinished for several years.

P.S. All I had to do was type "violent leftist tweets" to find several examples; the first website had some from May 2020. Many of those I had seen myself there or elsewhere. Or perhaps any site posting those examples is "****ing crazy" and is just fabricating tweets. On r/Aww, a subreddit, there was, for some days or weeks, a blurb about George Floyd, injustice, links to follow for action, and plenty of comments under posts that had nothing to do with the adorable subject matter. Some were violent, though the mods cleaned that up, while simply directing it off-site.
No, I didn't. You just want to redefine free speech because you feel entitled to whine and call to violence on anyone's platform you choose. If we're talking about false equivalences lets bring up the fact that one persons off cuff comment is much different then organizing an insurrection on said platform. Those comments can and do frequently get deleted but when antifa starts organizing violent insurrections, they will also be removed from that platform, no doubt. People on parlor were calling for Pence to be executed and the post was very popular and was not being taken down, this was also right after a successful storm of the capitol where cops were killed. Nice try, snowflake.

stackz07

Are you serious?
A quick search and you will find it, it’s plagued with the issues I mention. The denial of reality and contradictory selective amplification of issues is wokism’s problem.

With regard the argument that twitter,Facebook etc are private platforms/companies and ban who they want is also wrong, it’s now a publicly traded company and has a responsibility to shareholders, jack "woke" Dorsey can have decisions that effect shareholders interests overturned, he is no longer the sole owner.
Exactly, you cannot have the liability of hosting organizations who plan attempted insurrections that leave five dead including police officers. The fact you people do not understand this clearly is baffling but very telling. Also, hosting a call to execute Mike Pence and not taking it down for days is grounds enough for anyone to loose their hosting account. The fact you think this is OK and they should face no recourse is astonishing.

LuMonty

No, I didn't. You just want to redefine free speech because you feel entitled to whine and call to violence on anyone's platform you choose. If we're talking about false equivalences lets bring up the fact that one persons off cuff comment is much different then organizing an insurrection on said platform. Those comments can and do frequently get deleted but when antifa starts organizing violent insurrections, they will also be removed from that platform, no doubt. People on parlor were calling for Pence to be executed and the post was very popular and was not being taken down, this was also right after a successful storm of the capitol where cops were killed. Nice try, snowflake.
Yes you did. You made a faulty comparison and drew a conclusion. Look, I've been having exchanges like this for over a decade. I knew when I made my post that you'd poison the well by trying to reframe my response and then move the goalposts. You were given answers to your point about violent social media content and yet you persist.

I never "defined free speech" and I have to wonder if you've confused my post with someone else's.

Anyways, what gives you away is you asked a question but now that you were shown you're full of crap you try to feign authority by saying the content would "be removed from that platform, no doubt." So now you're suddenly aware of an example, yet you had to ask previously for examples of violent leftist rhetoric. Other users provided examples for you and you don't even have the humility to concede your point to them.

I never said the call to execute Pence on Parler was okay. I never commented on it at all. You have attempted to take a short comment I made and extrapolate it to other points. The officer who died "at the Capitol" was hospitalized and died was Officer Sicknick. According to this he told his family via text that night that he was fine and had only been pepper sprayed twice. However, a blood clot coming loose later caused him to have a stroke. Though, this has no bearing on what I said.

Nice try, snowflake. Stay salty.

Drareg

Exactly, you cannot have the liability of hosting organizations who plan attempted insurrections that leave five dead including police officers. The fact you people do not understand this clearly is baffling but very telling. Also, hosting a call to execute Mike Pence and not taking it down for days is grounds enough for anyone to loose their hosting account. The fact you think this is OK and they should face no recourse is astonishing.

All of what you mention is rampant on twitter on all sides of the faux divides, take your wokism to a woke platform.
BLM are calling for the dismantling of society and doing what they want in general, nobody on twitter cared less and still don’t.

fever257

The main issue that I see here(stackz) is one which is present across most of the hot topics discussed recently. The left has attempted to use some scenario in order to influence policy. Here, it's "Right wing extremism and terrorism" and the response is to silence and stifle those voices (or undermine where they're happening - in this example, Parler.) That's why the media blew this 'Capitol riot" situation into the stratosphere despite all of the political violence in 2020. Also recently, its been the ACAB/BLM movement attempting to defund the police in order to reduce the threat to African Americans. (The issue here is that racially motivated police brutality is a myth, a lie, it's a narrative that is entirely fabricated, not at all rooted in facts or data.) But nevertheless, the police need to go. Last, but certainly not least, an example was the Left's response to senators and officials challenging the results of the election (which is highly and endlessly irregular, but thats a topic for another day.) Private companies are blacklisting Hawley and Cruz, Yale U has spoken out against them, and really anyone who even questions the 2020 election has been castigated. These individuals are seen as a "threat to our democracy", despite the fact that elected Democrats have challenged the results of at least 5 presidential elections in the past 30 years. So yeah, this attempt to destroy Parler by Apple, Amazon and others - dressed up in the 'crusade against terrorism and right wing extremists" - is a really poorly supported one, given the context. but more on that later.

also, Big Tech companies teaming up to silence Parler shocked a lot of people, but really its nothing new. Big Tech does in fact, collude and work with one other - e. g. Google's advertising agreement with Facebook. Elon Musk (tesla)'s endorsement of Jack Dorsey's brainchild, Signal. Five big tech giants (Amazon, Facebook, Apple, Twitter, Google) working in unison to effectively silence POTUS, as well as countless right wing figures, like #WalkAway and others. These are all attempts to silence dissenters/contrasting opinions, as well as further the monopoly that big tech has on information & communication.

next, context is extremely important. when the media and left wing activists make these claims like "Parler facilitates terrorist plots!" and "white supremacists are terrorizing the capital!", they are alarming. They're attention grabbing, they're visceral appeals to emotion, and that's what they're intended to be. But that doesn't change the fact that BLM protestors burned major US cities for months in the summer of 2020, racking up several billions of dollars in damages. Obviously, an attack on a U.S. gov building is a different situation, but violence in the name of politics has much more context than just this one event, especially in recent years with BLM & antifa's increasingly violent behavior. **Note @stackz07 , each city's antifa 'chapter' maintains very obvious, public accounts on Twitter & Facebook, this is commonplace & is accepted. (e.g. Philly antifa, Seattle antifa, etc, etc.)

One last bit on the left's calls for violence - Kathy Griffin's 'holding up trump's severed head' incident is a prominent example, though it is merely one call for violence among countless made to right-wing figures. (The same is true for left wing officials, both sides are frequently threatened.) So the idea that big Tech needs to play this role of stopping 'hate speech' and 'limit violence' seems ludicrous. All platforms have violent threats made. All platforms possess a roster of fringe extremists. Additionally, why would Big Tech, of all entities, need to be the arbiter of what is safe and what isn't?

ultimately, the move to end Parler is more of a power play for Big Tech to maintain its control of free speech and the modern public square. The proposition of Parler being a free speech absolutist platform was too threatening for Big Tech, who in recent years have proved they have an axe to grind on this topic, not to mention Parler's (and now Gab's) boom in popularity/users.

Drareg

The main issue that I see here(stackz) is one which is present across most of the hot topics discussed recently. The left has attempted to use some scenario in order to influence policy. Here, it's "Right wing extremism and terrorism" and the response is to silence and stifle those voices (or undermine where they're happening - in this example, Parler.) That's why the media blew this 'Capitol riot" situation into the stratosphere despite all of the political violence in 2020. Also recently, its been the ACAB/BLM movement attempting to defund the police in order to reduce the threat to African Americans. (The issue here is that racially motivated police brutality is a myth, a lie, it's a narrative that is entirely fabricated, not at all rooted in facts or data.) But nevertheless, the police need to go. Last, but certainly not least, an example was the Left's response to senators and officials challenging the results of the election (which is highly and endlessly irregular, but thats a topic for another day.) Private companies are blacklisting Hawley and Cruz, Yale U has spoken out against them, and really anyone who even questions the 2020 election has been castigated. These individuals are seen as a "threat to our democracy", despite the fact that elected Democrats have challenged the results of at least 5 presidential elections in the past 30 years. So yeah, this attempt to destroy Parler by Apple, Amazon and others - dressed up in the 'crusade against terrorism and right wing extremists" - is a really poorly supported one, given the context. but more on that later.

also, Big Tech companies teaming up to silence Parler shocked a lot of people, but really its nothing new. Big Tech does in fact, collude and work with one other - e. g. Google's advertising agreement with Facebook. Elon Musk (tesla)'s endorsement of Jack Dorsey's brainchild, Signal. Five big tech giants (Amazon, Facebook, Apple, Twitter, Google) working in unison to effectively silence POTUS, as well as countless right wing figures, like #WalkAway and others. These are all attempts to silence dissenters/contrasting opinions, as well as further the monopoly that big tech has on information & communication.

next, context is extremely important. when the media and left wing activists make these claims like "Parler facilitates terrorist plots!" and "white supremacists are terrorizing the capital!", they are alarming. They're attention grabbing, they're visceral appeals to emotion, and that's what they're intended to be. But that doesn't change the fact that BLM protestors burned major US cities for months in the summer of 2020, racking up several billions of dollars in damages. Obviously, an attack on a U.S. gov building is a different situation, but violence in the name of politics has much more context than just this one event, especially in recent years with BLM & antifa's increasingly violent behavior. **Note @stackz07 , each city's antifa 'chapter' maintains very obvious, public accounts on Twitter & Facebook, this is commonplace & is accepted. (e.g. Philly antifa, Seattle antifa, etc, etc.)

One last bit on the left's calls for violence - Kathy Griffin's 'holding up trump's severed head' incident is a prominent example, though it is merely one call for violence among countless made to right-wing figures. (The same is true for left wing officials, both sides are frequently threatened.) So the idea that big Tech needs to play this role of stopping 'hate speech' and 'limit violence' seems ludicrous. All platforms have violent threats made. All platforms possess a roster of fringe extremists. Additionally, why would Big Tech, of all entities, need to be the arbiter of what is safe and what isn't?

ultimately, the move to end Parler is more of a power play for Big Tech to maintain its control of free speech and the modern public square. The proposition of Parler being a free speech absolutist platform was too threatening for Big Tech, who in recent years have proved they have an axe to grind on this topic, not to mention Parler's (and now Gab's) boom in popularity/users.

We’ll said, the narcissism is nauseating at point, the contradictions in behavior are obvious to even the most low intelligent types.
The CIA will also have agents on all sides pumping wokism and "white supremacy" , white supremacy only applies to white working class folks not to the white ruling class raking in billions.
Its even easier these days for the CIA to influence debate by having agents with YouTube channels on all sides, running twitter accounts etc foreign governments are probably at the same game.

Regina

Attachments

• reading.jpeg
    reading.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 16
  • decent.jpg
    decent.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 14