Terrible libido and ED while using aromasin

Ideal man

Im taking 25mgs of aromasin alongside 20mgs tamoxifen im using the tamoxifen so my estrogen won't be completely crashed has anyone experienced this will my wood ever come back?

You are taking a huge dose of exemestane which completely crashes your estrogen, then you try to bring some of it back with Tamoxifen even though the mild rise in serum estrogen from Tamoxifen is far outweighed by its antagonistic action on the receptor?

You basically have no estrogenic activity at the moment, it is no surprise you have no libido and ED. Stop whatever it is you are doing and consider a milder AI like Arimidex or even Arimistane.

Better yet, explain what you are trying to achieve with these drugs.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

You are taking a huge dose of exemestane which completely crashes your estrogen, then you try to bring some of it back with Tamoxifen even though the mild rise in serum estrogen from Tamoxifen is far outweighed by its antagonistic action on the receptor?

You basically have no estrogenic activity at the moment, it is no surprise you have no libido and ED. Stop whatever it is you are doing and consider a milder AI like Arimidex or even Arimistane.

Better yet, explain what you are trying to achieve with these drugs.
Im trying to build muscle and lose some water weight the only good thing I've noticed is more muscle mass and better body composition

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

I think 1mg every other day is helpful. 25mg per day is nuts. And tamoxifen???
The pills are micro sized i can't cut them at all i honestly thought having high t and 0 estrogen would make me feel like a 18yr old again

iso1

The pills are micro sized i can't cut them at all i honestly thought having high t and 0 estrogen would make me feel like a 18yr old again
You would be suprised, but estrogen is crucial for male libido

You didn't have zero estrogen when you were 18, so that wasn't the reason you felt good then.

Now you discovered that estrogen is in fact essential, in some amount, both for libido and building muscle. I'd be surprised if your joints don't also feel like they're falling apart.

It sounds like what you're really looking for is pansterone.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

You would be suprised, but estrogen is crucial for male libido

You didn't have zero estrogen when you were 18, so that wasn't the reason you felt good then.

Now you discovered that estrogen is in fact essential, in some amount, both for libido and building muscle. I'd be surprised if your joints don't also feel like they're falling apart.

It sounds like what you're really looking for is pansterone.
My joints are cracking some but no bad pain yet i also was under the impression that aromasin is close to dht i have noticed an increase in facial hair

iso1

My joints are cracking some but no bad pain yet i also was under the impression that aromasin is close to dht i have noticed an increase in facial hair
well it's simple. You block T conversion to estrogen, means 5ar will convert more T to DHT.

Pregnenolone + low dose DHEA
Vitamin D, K, magnesium
Zinc (10-15 mg if not getting enough through diet)

Should increase your androgens without crashing your estrogen and you'll feel better all over.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

Pregnenolone + low dose DHEA
Vitamin D, K, magnesium
Zinc (10-15 mg if not getting enough through diet)

Should increase your androgens without crashing your estrogen and you'll feel better all over.
I'll give that stack a try maybe high dose dhea for a short while will be beneficial

P

PointOutside

You've crashed your E2. If I were you I would completely drop the aromatase inhibitors and the SERM. Give your body a little time to aromatize. Crashed E2 usually results in dry painful joints, no libido, poor memory, anxiety, and a whole list of other problems.

Andman

please people read this guys post history before recommending something. the man claimed sudden pfs symptoms after taking 200mg dhea + other stuff

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

please people read this guys post history before recommending something. the man claimed sudden pfs symptoms after taking 200mg dhea + other stuff
Man i know i post some wild stuff i haven't seen a doctor in years and i self diagnose i read a lot of stuff and then all of a sudden i have symptoms of it a bit crazy i know but im no troll

Andman

Man i know i post some wild stuff i haven't seen a doctor in years and i self diagnose i read a lot of stuff and then all of a sudden i have symptoms of it a bit crazy i know but im no troll
yeah man thats why i was worried when people started recommending dhea..wouldnt it be a lot smarter to start with a low dose when trying a new substance?

hope youre doing better btw, have you quit the tamox/aromasin for now?

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

yeah man thats why i was worried when people started recommending dhea..wouldnt it be a lot smarter to start with a low dose when trying a new substance?

hope youre doing better btw, have you quit the tamox/aromasin for now?
I Have quit both now just using a multi vitamin D3 and K2

MichaelY

Im taking 25mgs of aromasin alongside 20mgs tamoxifen im using the tamoxifen so my estrogen won't be completely crashed has anyone experienced this will my wood ever come back?
You're not supposed to take aromasin every day since it's a suicidal AI, meaning even though the actual chemical is eliminated from your body within 12hrs or so the aromatase enzyme is crushed for a couple days. Not giving medical advice but I take a 25mg tab along with a 25mg dhea pill 2x a week for the last 6 weeks or so. Strength up, muscle definition up, recovering from the gym faster, etc. I'm 40 BTW.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals