Terminal Breast Cancer Women Thrive With Extra Testosterone

haidut

Forum Supporter
TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE IN TREATMENT OF RECURRENT CANCER OF THE BREAST

These women were terminal. They were given hundreds of milligrams of testosterone proprionate, in the late 1940s.

12 were involved. Most felt a lot better. One returned to work before dying quickly and it seemed peacefully. Some got better.

6 improved "strikingly" and survived.

Thanks. Similar results were obtained with nandrolone and even better ones with Drostanolone. That's what led to Drostanolone being officially approved by the FDA for breast cancer - an approval that stands to this day, yet no oncologist I have ever spoken to had even heard of it. One study conducted by fellow Bulgarians noted the immediate beneficial response from Drostanolone. I will try to find the full text and post here.
[Androgen therapy of incurable breast neoplasms. Controlled clinical study: nandrolone-testololactone-drostanolone]. - PubMed - NCBI
A comparison of drostanolone propionate (Masteril) and nandrolone decanoate (Deca-durabolin) in the treatment of breast carcinoma. - PubMed - NCBI
[Drostanolone propionate (masteril) in disseminated breast cancer in women. Immediate results]. - PubMed - NCBI
"...[Drostanolone propionate (masteril) in disseminated breast cancer in women. Immediate results]."

sebastian_r

Test Prop seems to have a higher affinity to convert to DHT (which we all know is an antagonist to E) than the other longer ester. Though not sure if it makes sense under aspects of virilization, but I guess still better than dying.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Test Prop seems to have a higher affinity to convert to DHT (which we all know is an antagonist to E) than the other longer ester. Though not sure if it makes sense under aspects of virilization, but I guess still better than dying.

That's why Drostanolone was developed. They saw the benefit of Test Prop but, as you said, it was highly virilizing. Drostanolone, despite being a DHT isomer and a potent anti-estrogen, has only ~25% the androgenicity of T.

OP
ecstatichamster
That's why Drostanolone was developed. They saw the benefit of Test Prop but, as you said, it was highly virilizing. Drostanolone, despite being a DHT isomer and a potent anti-estrogen, has only ~25% the androgenicity of T.

That’s incredible really. Doctors are years behind the curve...

Philomath

I wonder if the same effect would be seen in other cancers, with men as well?

haidut

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals