Tennessee Passes New Law Making Natural Immunity Legally The Same As Getting Jabbed

burtlancast

Last edited:

Peatful

Looks like they allow, prescribe and support Ivermectin too.

What hope this ignites....

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

Dr Ryan Cole made some excellent points regarding natural immunity: SARS Covid 1 people from 2003 still had immunity to it in 2022.

And those who survived to the black death were considered immune to it.

Then you had the village idiot doctor who kept asking him whether the vaccines were effective and Cole never fell for it, which enraged they guy and he ended up making an utter fool of himself.

Last edited:

Peatful

I read that they are considering or allowing OTC Ivermectin
Ok?
Is this a correction? around what?
Prescribe?
Or are you saying it’s considered- not law?

“Last month, the state passed a law that made Ivermectin available without a prescription.”

Perry Staltic

Ok?
Is this a correction? around what?
Prescribe?
Or are you saying it’s considered- not law?
“Last month, the state passed a law that made Ivermectin available without a prescription.”

It was just an addendum to your comment. I didn't read the article and didn't realize it was already law.

Fred

This is not good news. This is just establishing the medical dictatorship as the "new normal".

OP
burtlancast

burtlancast

This is not good news. This is just establishing the medical dictatorship as the "new normal".
You're joking, right ?

This law creates also a legal loophole against vaccine mandates for children; if they can show immunity from past infection they won't get the jab.

How is that not a good thing ?

Peater Piper

So a positive antibody or T cell test is required? I was infected in January and my antibody test came back negative at the six week mark. A blood test will likely miss IgA (mucosal) immunity.

Orome

Forum Supporter
You're joking, right ?

This law creates also a legal loophole against vaccine mandates for children; if they can show immunity from past infection they won't get the jab.

The problem is there shouldn't be any necessity to proof anything in the first place. Neither proof of vaccination nor proof of natural immunity. This is all bull****. Even without any immunity 99% of people are totally fine.
And that's why its a bad thing. It's creating more precedent to force people to disclose their health status (immunity) to be allowed to execute their constitutional rights.

Fred

if they can show immunity from past infection they won't get the jab.

And if they can't? This is codifying the medical dictatorship take-over ... step by step ... exactly as planned.