Temporary Loose Facial Skin/muscle, How To Fix It?

golem119

hi, my facial skin can get loose sometime for about 3-7 days before it back to normal, during that time my face would look aged, tired and dehydrated my nose become bigger due to loosen muscle, my lips appear swollen and my face is sunken, i dont know whats the cause but suspect it might have to do with hormones, any suggest on what supplement to take???

thanks

OP
G

golem119

Maybe immediately. 100mg to start?
Thanks ecstatichamster, I will try that. Do you also happen to know what supplement to gain facial fat? I also sometime experience sudden loss of facial fat(maybe fat in general as well)

ebs

Drum roll: pansterone will give you some taut skin - just dont do what I did and take it daily until the estrogenic effects make you resemble someone who has put several bumps of white powder up your nose.

How much Pansterone did you take on a daily basis and for how long?

Arnold Grape

How much Pansterone did you take on a daily basis and for how long?
Mm - roughly, I would say that I took 2 drops (I think the dosage was different than it is now, making it so that 2 drops was about half the suggested amount that you could take up to two times, daily) once a day. This achieved ill effects over time. The trick to all of these things, I think — and this includes even aspirin — is to use it to effect and in reference to specific symptoms rather than on a daily basis, where these hormones can possibly store up and begin to negatively impact the person taking them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals