Temperature Question - Does This Happen To You?

skittles

Usually my temperature is pretty good these days, but I still struggle to keep it consistently above 98.6. Occasionally I hit 98.6, but typically I hover around 98.2, which is a big improvement from this time last year. However...

Sometimes I feel pretty darn warm - to the point where I'm sweating a bit - only to find that I'm below 98 degrees when checking with a thermometer. There are also times when I feel pretty chilly, and checking with a thermometer reveals that I'm above 98 degrees.

Does this happen to anyone else? What's the deal here?

LUH 3417

Usually my temperature is pretty good these days, but I still struggle to keep it consistently above 98.6. Occasionally I hit 98.6, but typically I hover around 98.2, which is a big improvement from this time last year. However...

Sometimes I feel pretty darn warm - to the point where I'm sweating a bit - only to find that I'm below 98 degrees when checking with a thermometer. There are also times when I feel pretty chilly, and checking with a thermometer reveals that I'm above 98 degrees.

Does this happen to anyone else? What's the deal here?
Ray says when you feel warm it’s your body cooling off. He talks about it in one of the John Barkhausen YouTube videos but I can’t find which one it is right now. You might find it in the estrogen or progesterone videos if you feel like looking.

Cirion

Ray says when you feel warm it’s your body cooling off. He talks about it in one of the John Barkhausen YouTube videos but I can’t find which one it is right now. You might find it in the estrogen or progesterone videos if you feel like looking.

Yes. It's not always bad to feel warm and be sweating though. Sometimes it means you are 99-100+F and cooling off. Your body doesn't really like to keep that high of a temperature except in the case of fever so it's only natural to sweat then or if you're outside in 90+F heat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals