Temperature High During Day But Low Before Breakfast

Lenny

Hi,

Ive been messuring my temp for a few weeks

results:

Before breakfast avrg: 96,5

After breakfast avrg: 98.9

Ray reccomends 97.8 – 98.2 in the morning and 98.6 after breakfast. Im too low in the mornings and I know im having a hard time sleeping because im stressed out at night and dream really heavy. Anybody got some tips? Im going to try eating a good amount of coconut oil with sugar before bed see if that helps.

Thanks.

GelatinGoblin

I recommend warm full fat or 3 percent milk with some honey when it cooled down a bit. Some OJ before it. This is before bed.

Result = day long non cold hands and warm feeling. Granted after breakfast and whatever.

redsun

Hi,

Ive been messuring my temp for a few weeks

results:

Before breakfast avrg: 96,5

After breakfast avrg: 98.9

Ray reccomends 97.8 – 98.2 in the morning and 98.6 after breakfast. Im too low in the mornings and I know im having a hard time sleeping because im stressed out at night and dream really heavy. Anybody got some tips? Im going to try eating a good amount of coconut oil with sugar before bed see if that helps.

Thanks.

This is a very old post but for those who happen to read it this may help. Basically if you have very good temps after eating but morning before breakfast is low then there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. All it means is you run low on sugars and proteins while you fall asleep so the temp drops more than usual.

You dont really need to take any action at all. All it means is you ran out of fuel. This is more likely to happen to people who exercise or do resistance training because there protein needs are higher.

It has happened many times for me where I would go hard on a workout, but still eat about the same amount and skimp a bit on protein before bed and then I feel really cold in the morning until I eat again because the the metabolic demands are even higher than normal.

So the avoid this, make sure to eat a good chunk of protein before bed (30-40g, maybe more if you are very muscular, tall and exercise a lot) and almost 100g of carbs. Fat is less important so coconut oil or another isnt going to do a thing, the body takes it from the body fat but lack of glucose or amino acids is going to trigger the stress response much more easily and cause this problem.

GelatinGoblin

This is a very old post but for those who happen to read it this may help. Basically if you have very good temps after eating but morning before breakfast is low then there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. All it means is you run low on sugars and proteins while you fall asleep so the temp drops more than usual.

You dont really need to take any action at all. All it means is you ran out of fuel. This is more likely to happen to people who exercise or do resistance training because there protein needs are higher.

It has happened many times for me where I would go hard on a workout, but still eat about the same amount and skimp a bit on protein before bed and then I feel really cold in the morning until I eat again because the the metabolic demands are even higher than normal.

So the avoid this, make sure to eat a good chunk of protein before bed (30-40g, maybe more if you are very muscular, tall and exercise a lot) and almost 100g of carbs. Fat is less important so coconut oil or another isnt going to do a thing, the body takes it from the body fat but lack of glucose or amino acids is going to trigger the stress response much more easily and cause this problem.
Precisely :thumbsup:
==> 1 litter of Milk with Honey, OJ and a raw carrot.
33 grams of Protein (Caesin, it releases fairly slowly so you have a steady influx of Amino-Acids) (typically warm), Sugar, Sat fat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals